Author Topic: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!  (Read 1197 times)

myrealname

Re: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2002, 05:07:26 AM »
"OR ALL THE OTHER AT DOGGHOUSE? NOBODY IS A REAL G, MAN."
Tray dee was/is a real thug-gangsta,and remember this....at dogghouse there are a bunch of crips affiliated >:(.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

myrealname

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2002, 05:12:40 AM »
"About DNA & VAPORS.. i think it's just bullshit! Like the FUCK DEATH ROW album, like Tha Gang album, Like Daz & Ghetto album, like Daz & Lil' E album... i mean.. they will be postponed! I'm def sure about it. He cant release 4 albums in 1 year. Plus all the Daz ones! They aint superman!"

-ANTONIO,chill for a moment,pleeez:
"ThaFormula.com - So what ore you working on now?

Tash - I'm doing an album with Kurupt called DNA and that's just gonna be me and Kurupt head up.  Then J - Ro, he got's a thing called The Vapors and that's with everybody.  All the Dogg Pound, a bunch of new artists, and the whole thing.  But the DNA with me and Kurupt stands for Dogg Pound And The Alkoholiks, but it's gonna be me and Kurupt's album head up.

ThaFormula.com - How is that project looking so far?

Tash - I mean we are still working on it right now.  We ain't done yet.  Right now, E - Swift is gonna do alot of it.  We are gonna get Mel Man.  We are gonna get Rick Rock.  Definitely wanna get Fred Wreck on there.  So it's gonna be some West Coast shit for sure, but we just now starting on it, so I can't even speak anymore on it till it's done.  But I can tell you that it's gonna be Cavi though!"

ANTONIO....believe it!  

destine-2-shine

• 'G'
  • the realest niigga in here
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2002, 05:28:58 AM »
damn didnt they sign dj quik a couple months ago? lets be foreal people kurupt didnt sign wit da row. he has no reason to. deathrow do this shiit every three months and yall niggaz fall for it everytime. only reason i think he would be wit da row was if pac was comin ba.... na. damn maybe he knows somethin we dont. ah shiit da row done started somethin now.
fucc u and yo mothafuccin momma. and i still be the realest mothafucca in here.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2002, 06:40:39 AM »
the interview u talk about will arrive after the message that death row gonna drop on their message board, so i don't beleive shit  til i read it in some official shit , sites... mags...tv etc.... thanks anyways
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2002, 06:51:54 AM »
the interview u talk about will arrive after the message that death row gonna drop on their message board, so i don't beleive shit  til i read it in some official shit , sites... mags...tv etc.... thanks anyways

Yeah of course! Shit aint official, man! It was written by the webmaster of ThaRow, but.. it aint official yet. We just speculating over rumors. That looks real.

Elia.. it's not that i dont trust you, but.. you know.. it looks impossible for 2 guys to release 8 albums in 1 year! :(

But i hope to be wrong in this!

myrealname

« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2002, 06:56:06 AM »
maybe they are SUPERMANS!

Antonio

« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2002, 07:08:54 AM »
maybe they are SUPERMANS!

I hope so. Btw i told ya all the problems Warren G had in the previous years, so.. it's not like "if u want something u can do something". Not in this game. Oh.. and talking about Warren G.. out of topic.. have you read my interview with Neb Luv? (check my site). I already told ya about it, but.. it's really interesting, dont u think? Let's talk about it in our italian post.

Game_CEO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2002, 07:16:41 AM »
I dont feel like getting into an argument on the subject of Kurupt but here is something you guys need to think about...

I see a lot of people saying they want Kurupt to go back to how he was when he was younger.  The early 90's  Chronic/Doggystyle/Dogg Food Kurupt.  You need to understand that an artist has a life-cycle.  Wanting Kurupt 2002 to be the same as Kurupt 1990-1993 is like wanting to re-live your childhood.  Yes, it would be nice but as we grow, things change.  Your views and interpretations of the world around you, your financial situations, your friends, your family, etc...  Kurupt 1990-1993 was the product of a chemistry that existed between all the rappers, producers, studio musicians, engineers, etc who were all working together at Death Row at the time.

To reproduce that Kurupt means you would have to reproduce the working & personal atmosphere that generated that music as well as put Kurupt back into the same mentality he had at the time.

Basically what Im telling you is....We will never have a early 90's Kurupt back.  He made good music back then, lets just appreciate it and move on.  And keep hope that although a nigga has grown, changed, and become a man, he can still give us good music.  I believe in the nigga because Ive already heard some of it.  You dont need the early 90's Kurupt, you need to have more faith in a nigga.  

myrealname

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2002, 07:30:58 AM »
I have always faith in KURUPT....from day one.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2002, 08:06:16 AM »
I'm sure that will be an album full of unreleased kurupt's songs,
like they did with Snoop,dre,2pac.
They BULLSHITTIN!

its not some bullshit unreleased record because the admin from tharow.com states that someone is BACK on tha row...which means that someone signed with them..and the clues only point out to kurupt..so i'm pretty sure that its him...just wait and see next week...

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2002, 08:32:02 AM »
Supposadly It'll B Official By 2moro!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2002, 09:07:15 AM »

Outlawz said in an interview (it was KASTRO) that they met Suge a couple of times after he was released from jail, and that they cool with him. They are currently working on a Death Row album (The New Pac), so.. stop please!

The point was theyre NOT on DEATH ROW

Last album? Well.. they still got tracks with DPG etc to release. Of Pac. In compilations or in the albums, as compilations. That's hella sure! They still got thousands of tracks to release. And Makaveli & Dillinger is just a lil proof!

i dont care if they have 80 albums waiting 2 drop from PAC.......
if they keep BUTCHERING the original versions of the songs.....
they are wak 2 me.....
(and im such a PAC fan its not even funny)

Are you stupid? You said that Death Row is signing just R&B artists, and i wrote some names of the R&B artists signed back in the days, when Death Row ruled! Like u can see, they had an hella tight R&B roster even 5-10 years ago!

R U FUKIN STOOPID!? i used those xamples 2 show u the
QUALITY R&B acts they has in the "golden" era

Danny Boy hardcore? All the ones of Christmas on Death Row hardcore?? C'mon!! Stop, please! R&B is R&B! There's no Hardcore R&B!

Never said that.....but read what i said again...
and the basic idea is that the R&B DR signed bak n the day
broke new ground cuz they werent ure average R&B crooners
TELL me what singers were cussin and talkin bout hood
subjects around 1993......u cant.....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAY WHAT U WANT BUT HIS LAST ALBUM IS POP!

agreed.....but see my DANNY BOY reply.......

LMAO! U DREAMING? I NEVER SAID THAT, MAN! I JUST SAID THAT IT'S POSSIBLE THAT HE'LL HAVE NEW STIMULOUS! CAN U READ IT? OR U JUST A FOOL WRITING NONSENSE BULLSHIT? IT'S POSSIBLE, WHO KNOWS?

i was simply sayin that hopin 4 him 2 sound like that again is pointless...
who DOES know? if its true he might kik out
summa the best shit of his career......
JUSS not the shit ure talkin bout bein ressurrected

I'M NOT A SNOOP FAN.

NEVER said u were.....i was comparing ure wish
2 have KURUPT sound like the old him like the same folks who
WAIT 4 SNOOP 2 pump another DOGGYSTYLE out......

ONCE AGAIN U WRONG! I MEAN.. IT WAS KURUPT THAT WANTED TO SIGN WITH THA ROW, SO..... WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? HOMICIDE? LMAO! NAW.. I THINK THAT THEY PAID HIM AND THAT HE WANTS TO WORK WITH EM.

LOL........
the OUTLAWZ will tell u.......
They had 2 sign over ALL thier publishing 2 DR
b4 they would release STILL I RISE.....
what does that mean? that basically means they dont own
future $ 4 the writing of those songs.....
SAME shit they did 2 EVERY inmate since the beginning!

MARK MORRISON IS NOT ON DEATH ROW, BUT DEATH ROW EUROPE. AND IT'S A TOTALLY DIFFERENT THING.

same shit

LEFT EYE AINT AN HARDCORE RAPPER! SHE JUST A R&B SINGER FRIEND OF SUGE, AND SUGE WILL PRODUCE AND ALBUM OF HER. R&B AND NOT HARDCORE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT?

avtually i think shell make the most $ 4 DR......
once again.......good 4 DR......bad 4 LEEFT EYE......
juss like PEBBLES raped TLC in faulty contracts....
the same will happen 2 her at DR

ABOUT RAY J.. HE SOLD A LOT, AND HE'S A R&B ARTIST WHO WORKS WITH RAPPERS TOO. WHAT'S WRONG? THEY DONT HAVE TO BE KILLERS TO MAKE SONGS, MAN! CAUSE U THINK SNOOP IS REALLY A SUPERCRIP? OR KOKANE? OR ALL THE OTHER AT DOGGHOUSE? NOBODY IS A REAL G, MAN.

they dont have 2 be killas 2 make songs......
but RAY J is fake as a $3 bill........
and makes corny ass music

u seem 2 have me confused with the
DRE & SNOOP fanatics on here
I have much respect 4 DRE....hes the best producer EVER....
and i have respect 4 what SNOOP does........
but ask any1 that knows me imma underground head.....

in closin my friend.....i would like 2 say that my gat isnt
aimed at DR like sum crusading hater......but while once they
embodied the meaning of hardcore....reality....G rap.....
and innvoative R&B....now they have 1 REAL good artist....
CROOKED I......if i purchase another DR CD n my life,
it will be his shit....and ATL if has potential as well...
but theyre signing R&B acts left & right........
and the only thing they have is 2 diss the people who made
THEM WHAT THEY ARE! U CANT TELL ME DR DRE DIDNT
MAKE THAT FUKIN LABEL.....AS WELL AS THE ARTISTS
SUGE was a real good businessman BAC N THE DAY
and like i said every artist that deals with DR ends up
takin themn 2 court 4 thier business practices.......
EVEN FUKIN PAC HAD PROBLEMS GETTIN HIS DAM $$
WHICH AFENI HAD 2 TAKE SUGE 2 COURT 2 GET.....
JUSS LIKE NATE DOGG...SOOPAFLY.....DR DRE....
ECT ECT ECT
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2002, 09:08:39 AM »

With all the respect possible.. i trust the webmaster of ThaRow.com more! No offence, of course. BTW why "instead"? LMAO! Do you really think Kurupt will release 4 albums in 2002? Who is him now? Pac? LOL! He'll release this Tha Row album in the summer, and the DPG one... later this year. About DNA & VAPORS.. i think it's just bullshit! Like the FUCK DEATH ROW album, like Tha Gang album, Like Daz & Ghetto album, like Daz & Lil' E album... i mean.. they will be postponed! I'm def sure about it. He cant release 4 albums in 1 year. Plus all the Daz ones! They aint superman!

look here fool, i never said in one year. and let me tell you that the DNA project WILL happen as they already recorded songs together  ::)

and those other projects too, Lil E & Daz and Tha Gang album. I cant believe that Kurupt signed to them, he's waay too smart, why in the hell did he open his own label Gangfile, which is a part of DPG recordz, and later on sign to DR?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Antonio

;D ;DRe: JUST TALKED TO KURUPT!!!ITS TRUE!!!!
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2002, 09:38:56 AM »
BTW.. are you asking it to me?  ;D

The fact that they are recording tracks for it doesnt mean they'll release the album this year. And i dint say Kurupt will not release those albums. Just that he'll postpone half of em. Read better.

To Gate One.. it's all cool!  ;)
We basically wrote the same things! LMAO! And i agree with you about Suge being a moron dissing Dre etc..

but i can tell you that Dre left the label because of money!! He wasnt getting money enought from the label he obviously made! So Suge (and Pac) started to diss him. And.. about Snoop.. they just mad cause, after they kicked out Dre, Snoop was like about to diss Dre too! I mean.. he was cool. But then 2Pac died, so he started to have problems.. he was scared. He had a family, etc.. So he left. And he condamned Death Row. That's why they hating on him. Cause they mad! I can feel em. BUT IT'S NOT A GOOD THING, I AGREE.

I've dissed Tha Row more than you (trust me), but.. not it looks like they are making some moves, man! Crooked I is the best, Kurupt is wow, Eastwood is dope (u heard him??), 2PAC is still 2PAC! At least now they are about to make some real albums and not just bullshit compilations dissing everybody. I feel ya on this!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2002, 10:18:52 AM »
Dont Trust any of that shit

Why the fucc he was on Dogghouse In yo Mouth..wich was a diss song 2 Tha Row

Also He Knows That Tha Row Aint Down With DPG/DoggHouse/Aftermath

He's gonna start his Own Label