Author Topic: Yukmouth  (Read 288 times)

xquistqban

• 'G'
Yukmouth
« on: August 14, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »
Yukmouth talks a lot of snap for an artist who doesn't push any units.  I really like his style and his mucis, but he needs to concentrate on pushing units and then talking.  If he would push more units then he could talk sh*t.  He is tight as hell but hasn't pushed units since operation stockola.

suckaa free

Re: Yukmouth
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 09:56:03 PM »
are you smoking and listening to "I got 5 on it?"   :)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 09:59:50 PM »
http://www.worldwideconnected.com/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=2

listen to his interview. itll give you a different outlook on him.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 10:25:00 PM »
Yukmouth talks a lot of snap for an artist who doesn't push any units.  I really like his style and his mucis, but he needs to concentrate on pushing units and then talking.  If he would push more units then he could talk sh*t.  He is tight as hell but hasn't pushed units since operation stockola.

Actually, as far as the Bay is concerened, NOBODY moves more units as Yuk except Short & 40. Yuk has sold at leat 100K on every release he's ever put out. I agree that he talks hella shit, and we all know he can't back it up. I met Yuk backstage at a show in KC once and I though about all the shit he talks, looking at this dude like "man, if I wanted to, I'd fuck this guy up." And I ain't a big dude either.

But if your talking about pushing units, Yuk does his thing, and you can't hate on that. Check the soundscan, Yuk sells consistentley. He might not sell as much as industry artists, but Rap-A-Lot has the worst promo team in music, Yuk never really gets any big budget videos, and he does pretty well. Million Dollar Mouthpiece may not sell as well as his previous solos ( regarless of how good it is ), but he will still push repectable units.

suckaa free

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 09:55:38 AM »

Actually, as far as the Bay is concerened, NOBODY moves more units as Yuk except Short & 40. Yuk has sold at leat 100K on every release he's ever put out. I agree that he talks hella shit, and we all know he can't back it up. I met Yuk backstage at a show in KC once and I though about all the shit he talks, looking at this dude like "man, if I wanted to, I'd fuck this guy up." And I ain't a big dude either.

But if your talking about pushing units, Yuk does his thing, and you can't hate on that. Check the soundscan, Yuk sells consistentley. He might not sell as much as industry artists, but Rap-A-Lot has the worst promo team in music, Yuk never really gets any big budget videos, and he does pretty well. Million Dollar Mouthpiece may not sell as well as his previous solos ( regarless of how good it is ), but he will still push repectable units.

only reason he let you back stage is so that you could suck his dick.  stop frontin mang.

anyways, yuk is a good artists.  he talks to much though.  he talks as if he was selling more than 500k.  and yes "operation stockola" was his claim to fame.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 10:19:30 AM »

only reason he let you back stage is so that you could suck his dick.  stop frontin mang.

anyways, yuk is a good artists.  he talks to much though.  he talks as if he was selling more than 500k.  and yes "operation stockola" was his claim to fame.

Naw, I got backstage because I am family with the promoter lol. You talk about my dick quite a bit for someone who CLAIMS to not be gay.

You are incorrect, "I Got 5 on It" & "Ice Cream Man" was Yuk's claim to fame, before Operation Stackola even came out. He HAS sold more than 500K 3 times in his career, and is the ONLY consistent seller in the Bay minus 40 & Short. You bring nothing to this board.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 11:22:45 AM »

Shut up, who cares about your opinion you faggot. That nigga pushes more units than anyone on the west coast besides Snoop, Game, 40, and Too Short. He sells atleast 200,000 every album with out any type of promo, just word of mouth. Get off cuz dick, why do you care so much?
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »

yeah get youre facts staright all out war vol.1 did damn near 100,000 copies and Thugged Out did platinum unless im wrong....maybe gold...but he pushses plenty of units, and he makes more money then say a banks or Buck jsut cuz Yuk doin most of it on his own...
Yuk the man, and to PHILLYBOY, Yuk never says he can fight, he just talks about handlin his bidness...

"I dont Box, i hit niggaz wit glocks in the head."

The Best of 3 Worlds

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »

yeah get youre facts staright all out war vol.1 did damn near 100,000 copies and Thugged Out did platinum unless im wrong....maybe gold...but he pushses plenty of units, and he makes more money then say a banks or Buck jsut cuz Yuk doin most of it on his own...
Yuk the man, and to PHILLYBOY, Yuk never says he can fight, he just talks about handlin his bidness...

"I dont Box, i hit niggaz wit glocks in the head."

AOW didn't sell close to 100K, he was exaggerating like he always does. Godzilla barley did 100K, so the mixtapes would not sell that much. And Thugged Out went gold, but only because double CD's sales count X2, so in reality, he sold 250K.

And Yuk has stated that he will fuck someone up fighting, he just hasn't said it since Spider fucked him up lol.

Bottom line, on the mic, nobody from Cali is seeing Yuk. He is a beast, and I hope he keeps it that way on MDM. Hopefully, he didn't use up all his good ryhmes on those pathetic, cry for attention diss tracks.

papa-smurf

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 09:33:05 PM »
Crooked i a murder yukmouth and yukmouth no it,he even said it him self that crooked is teh best rapper out west,Dont be denial,Crooked i a serve any rap artist u bring 2 the table,and sly boogy and also serve yukmouth,yuk is aight but he not the best rapper out west,u gotta be kidding me

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 10:46:25 PM »
Crooked i a murder yukmouth and yukmouth no it,he even said it him self that crooked is teh best rapper out west,Dont be denial,Crooked i a serve any rap artist u bring 2 the table,and sly boogy and also serve yukmouth,yuk is aight but he not the best rapper out west,u gotta be kidding me

Your use of punctuaion marks is astounding,:!

Crook might be a better 1-on-1 MC, but if they made a song against each other, Yuk would merk him.

Crooked I ain't even a rapper to me until he can release an album, so take a deep breath, and remove the dick from your mouth.

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 01:17:10 AM »

There are plenty of artists that can fucc with croooked, the nigga is raw tho, his lyrics are crazy sometimes