Author Topic: Should Nate Dogg even drop another album???????  (Read 766 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Should Nate Dogg even drop another album???????
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2006, 10:06:44 PM »
, HE SINGS IN ONE NOTE THOUGH THE WHOLE ALBUM.

^^Another one who hasn't really listened to a Nate Dogg album.

I own it. a great chill album, but not something I listen to all the time. Although as I said, if he goes pure R&B, then I think it can work.

Pure R&B? Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? LOL...You said Nate Dogg sings in one note, which is FAR from the truth...PeACe

OK, he sings other notes, but in reality, he stays are the same tempo, and he is more of a kick back singer. To do R&B, you need to do more than his shown, I think he can do it, I just think that G Funk and Hip Hop does not let him fully show his talent.

Homie, what the fuck are you talking about R&B for? Nate Dogg has a completely different/original style, I don't think fans would appreciate it if he started singing R&B, so please make sense...His style is good as it is, he needs to change nothing...Listen to "Just Another Day", "Crazy, Dangerous", "These Days", "Why", "It's Going Down Tonight", "Puppy Love", "Hardest Man In Town"...Man, they all sound different, original, and dope...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2006, 10:07:31 PM »
I've heard it, and I'll say it, he needs to show more in terms of singing.

Your opinion really sucks and I doubt you've listened to the album within the last few years...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2006, 10:18:27 PM »
I have it on my cell phone.  8)

I'm not saying I don't enjoy his music. His style appeals to me, and I even put it on my cell. It's just to have a wider fan base, he needs to expand his style, and not limit himself.

teecee

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2006, 11:16:46 PM »
I can see why some think Nate really has only one style, but damn, even check a song like If We by Mariah ft. Ja Rule and Nate, and you can see a different style from Nate.  Myself, i've always prefered the higher pitched Nate, not the low style he seems to use on most of his guest appearances. 

I hope Nate drops another, but financially, it probably isn't worth it.  If he wants to blow, he needs a track that is a certified it, like a Family Affair (woulda been perfect for NAte but instead Dre gives him that wack ass Your Wife) or an Xxplosive.

Anyone know if he is working on anything right now???

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #49 on: August 15, 2006, 11:16:59 PM »
Music & Me was bangin' but that nigga use tha wrong song for his first single

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2006, 11:57:36 PM »
, HE SINGS IN ONE NOTE THOUGH THE WHOLE ALBUM.

^^Another one who hasn't really listened to a Nate Dogg album.

I own it. a great chill album, but not something I listen to all the time. Although as I said, if he goes pure R&B, then I think it can work.

Pure R&B? Dude, what the fuck are you talking about? LOL...You said Nate Dogg sings in one note, which is FAR from the truth...PeACe

OK, he sings other notes, but in reality, he stays are the same tempo, and he is more of a kick back singer. To do R&B, you need to do more than his shown, I think he can do it, I just think that G Funk and Hip Hop does not let him fully show his talent.

Homie, what the fuck are you talking about R&B for? Nate Dogg has a completely different/original style, I don't think fans would appreciate it if he started singing R&B, so please make sense...His style is good as it is, he needs to change nothing...Listen to "Just Another Day", "Crazy, Dangerous", "These Days", "Why", "It's Going Down Tonight", "Puppy Love", "Hardest Man In Town"...Man, they all sound different, original, and dope...PeACe

SO TRUE.. that album is easily one of the best double albums ever period. NATE is cold.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2006, 11:59:16 PM »
Teach em' NiK!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2006, 07:09:22 AM »
Nate Dogg has about a one octave vocal range. 

Dude, shut the fuck up, seriously, Nate can sing super high and super low, I seriously think most the board hasn't heard "G Funk Classics"... ::)

I've also heard you rap.  You don't know shit about music. 

ABN

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2006, 07:40:58 AM »
Nate Dogg is not a good singer so why would i wanna hear an album from him? if i wanna hear RnB i´ll listen to people that can sing for real. pop in some Anthony Hamilton,Alicia Keys,Aretha Franklin,Marvin Gaye,Whitney Houston or even John Legend and then compare their vocal abilities with Nate Dogg´s.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2006, 08:03:06 AM »
Nate Dogg is not a good singer so why would i wanna hear an album from him? if i wanna hear RnB i´ll listen to people that can sing for real. pop in some Anthony Hamilton,Alicia Keys,Aretha Franklin,Marvin Gaye,Whitney Houston or even John Legend and then compare their vocal abilities with Nate Dogg´s.

Maybe so, but that doesn't say a Nate Dogg solo wouldn't be dope. They were before, why not again? Besides - there's no other gangsta crooner quite like Nate, is there? You have the right recipe and Nate can cook up a track that's muthafuckin tizzight! Imagine Xxplosive without Nate Dogg. Or Ain't No Fun. His solo shit too - Bag O' Weed, One More Day, Back Door... They're all 8)

ABN

« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2006, 08:13:33 AM »

Maybe so, but that doesn't say a Nate Dogg solo wouldn't be dope. They were before, why not again? Besides - there's no other gangsta crooner quite like Nate, is there? You have the right recipe and Nate can cook up a track that's muthafuckin tizzight! Imagine Xxplosive without Nate Dogg. Or Ain't No Fun. His solo shit too - Bag O' Weed, One More Day, Back Door... They're all 8)
i´m not knocking anyone that wanna hear an album from him but i don´t. a hook here and there is aiight but lately he´s been slacking with that aswell.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2006, 09:50:31 AM »
Nate Dogg has about a one octave vocal range. 

Dude, shut the fuck up, seriously, Nate can sing super high and super low, I seriously think most the board hasn't heard "G Funk Classics"... ::)

I've also heard you rap.  You don't know shit about music. 

Listen up, hick boy...I guarantee you can't rap better than me, so until you become a dope rapper, you have no place in these music sections, since it's your opinion that in order to judge music you must be a tight rapper.......a moron who thinks he's smart... :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2006, 09:53:06 AM »

Sorry, I'd prefer a new Nate Dogg album over any of those...And whoever says he can't sing needs new ears. What you mean is that he doesn't sound like a whiney R&B faggot, but saying he can't sing is absurd...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2006, 08:38:32 PM »
Nate Dogg is the musical equivalent of pepper.  I love pepper, and pepper makes everything from pizza to toast to salad to soup to steak taste better.... doesn't mean I wanna sit around and eat a bowl of pepper, though. 

LMAO at Nate Dogg being compared to Pepper!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds