Author Topic: Opium anyone!?  (Read 566 times)

youngmessnucca

Opium anyone!?
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:50:48 AM »
I'm about to try opium for the 1st time tonight. Anyone every used this before, and what kinda high is it?

ABN

Re: Opium anyone!?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:54:38 AM »
iīd pass if i was you.......

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 09:59:10 AM »

Yeah? Care to gimme some more insight about it? I don't wanna do something that could have consequences on my body. Ive heard it was a mellow high, but instead of feeling drowsy like weed, your high and awake at the same time.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 10:00:39 AM »

Yeah? Care to gimme some more insight about it? I don't wanna do something that could have consequences on my body. Ive heard it was a mellow high, but instead of feeling drowsy like weed, your high and awake at the same time.

well you know what they make heroin and shit from donīt you? that should be more then enough info for you not to wanna fuck with this shit.

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 10:03:05 AM »
Whether legal or illegal, opium is by far the most successful drug in human history. Over the course of centuries, opium has touched more people than aspirin.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 10:06:06 AM »
Chemical properties and physiological effects
Opium resin contains two groups of alkaloids: phenanthrenes (including morphine and codeine) and benzylisoquinolines (including papaverine). Morphine is by far the most prevalent and important alkaloid in opium, consisting of 10%-16% of the total. It binds to and activates μ-opioid receptors in the brain, spinal cord, stomach and intestine. Regular use, even for a few days, invariably leads to physical tolerance and dependence. Various degrees of psychological addiction can occur, though this is relatively rare when opioids are used for treatment of pain, rather than for euphoric effects. These mechanisms result from changes in nervous system receptors in response to the drug. In response to the drug, the brain creates new receptors for opiates. These receptors are "pseudo" receptors and do not work. When the opiates are out of the body, the brain has the same amount of endogenous opiate (endorphins) to fill these receptors, but less of the functional receptors and more non-functional ones. Abstaining from the drug for a time allows the brain to replace the pseudo receptors with functioning ones (a gradual process).

wikipedia

i havnt tried it..
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

youngmessnucca

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 10:13:05 AM »
Chemical properties and physiological effects
Opium resin contains two groups of alkaloids: phenanthrenes (including morphine and codeine) and benzylisoquinolines (including papaverine). Morphine is by far the most prevalent and important alkaloid in opium, consisting of 10%-16% of the total. It binds to and activates μ-opioid receptors in the brain, spinal cord, stomach and intestine. Regular use, even for a few days, invariably leads to physical tolerance and dependence. Various degrees of psychological addiction can occur, though this is relatively rare when opioids are used for treatment of pain, rather than for euphoric effects. These mechanisms result from changes in nervous system receptors in response to the drug. In response to the drug, the brain creates new receptors for opiates. These receptors are "pseudo" receptors and do not work. When the opiates are out of the body, the brain has the same amount of endogenous opiate (endorphins) to fill these receptors, but less of the functional receptors and more non-functional ones. Abstaining from the drug for a time allows the brain to replace the pseudo receptors with functioning ones (a gradual process).

wikipedia

i havnt tried it..

Thanks, now I'm 50/50 on doing this or not. I still kinda hope it does happen, cuz I'm always down for new things, and my body reacts well to new drugs. I don't really understand all of the wikipedia def. lol, but it doesn't seem that bad.

well you know what they make heroin and shit from donīt you? that should be more then enough info for you not to wanna fuck with this shit.

I've tried almost everything, but I never wanted to do heron. Isn't a % of heroin in ecstacy as well? Ive done that plenty of times with no reprecussions. I'm still most likely gonna try this, ill add to this thread later if I can.

I aslo wanna know if anyone has 1st hand experience doing this.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 10:26:42 AM »
yea, itīs in Ecstacy aswell. thatīs why a lot of E heards eventually turns into dope addicts.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 10:31:13 AM »
yea, itīs in Ecstacy aswell. thatīs why a lot of E heards eventually turns into dope addicts.

I thought so, I'm glad I was one of the lucky one's who got past it. Has anyone on here actually tried it?

ABN

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 10:33:38 AM »

I thought so, I'm glad I was one of the lucky one's who got past it. Has anyone on here actually tried it?
i tried to smoke opium seeds when i was a kid but i didnīt have any effect.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 11:25:29 AM »

i tried to smoke opium seeds when i was a kid but i didnīt have any effect.

We have something that looks more like tar. I guess your supposed to lightly pack a bowl, put the opium on it, then put some more weed on top.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 11:28:12 AM »
Dont mash youre brain dude.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 12:28:49 PM »
sounds like some dodgy afgan hash (they sometimes put opium in it) i read about it before i went to the dam the first time cos some shops have it even tho its illegal well weed is but this is more and it will give you a really drowsey 'high' for a long time, from what i've read its not something i want to try so i've actively avoided it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 02:23:21 PM »
Damn nigga your a drug addict..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2006, 02:42:40 PM »
^^LOL...Opium ain't that bad...Nothing compared to Heroin or even Ecstasy...PeACe