Author Topic: Opium anyone!?  (Read 572 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Opium anyone!?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 02:55:50 PM »
I haven't tried it myself, but give it a go.......see what it's like for yerself, :).

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »
Damn nigga your a drug addict..

From someone else's POV, I guess so. But I only fuck with weed & large amounts of alcohol normally. This will be the first time I tried opium, but Ive experimented with coke, ecstacy, PCP, xanax, acid, meth ( never again ) & all sorts of oxycottons. You might think it's wrong, but I just happen to like being fucked up. I'm sure I'll grow out of it. But if we do the opium tonight, I'm real excited to give it a try.

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2006, 05:13:48 PM »

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »
I've smoked opium dozens of times.  Pretty much anything u will get in america will not be crazy at all, especially if you have smoked hella weed.  I pretty much didn't really notice any difference in it than smoking weed.  But then again, every time I smoked it, I was also smoking a ton of weed too.  We mostly would top weed with it, just like you do with hash.  Go ahead and give it a try if you are curious, it ain't a big deal.  I've never done heroin before, but I tried X a couple of times, and opium is nowhere anything close to excstasy.

who knows, the shit in China could be more crazy.  But back in the day like 75% of America was hooked on opium, back when it was legal.  They got those Drug Years on VH1, and there is a good one about opium, and everything derived from it.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 07:01:20 PM by acgrundy »

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2006, 07:00:17 PM »
opium isnt a big deal, try it, i havent but people in the middle east smoke that shit like its ciggarettes

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 07:00:29 PM »
dude, do it. ive don it like 3 times, it is chemicaly addicting so id wouldnt do it like how you smoke weed, it stays in your system for 3 days, it smells and tastes like flowers when you smoke,it s cool but the high doesnt last long. its fun. dont do it alot.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 07:02:45 PM »

From someone else's POV, I guess so. But I only fuck with weed & large amounts of alcohol normally. This will be the first time I tried opium, but Ive experimented with coke, ecstacy, PCP, xanax, acid, meth ( never again ) & all sorts of oxycottons. You might think it's wrong, but I just happen to like being fucked up. I'm sure I'll grow out of it. But if we do the opium tonight, I'm real excited to give it a try.
youve smoked meth but your nervous about opium? get the fuck outta here

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 09:00:47 PM »

Seriously...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2006, 10:36:47 PM »

It's because I didn't know much about opium at all. And my body reacted really bad to the meth. I was sick for like a week.

We smoked the opium tonight, like I said packed it into a bong with some trees. So I'm pretty high, but I'm still able to type, I just feel more awake than I normally would. This wasn't bad at all, and to be honest, it was really nothing special. I don't even think I'd do it again, now I need to find me some xanax 8)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 12:42:34 AM »

I've smoked meth and i still wont try opium, i heard it really fucked up them asains. X , coke, shrooms, and meth is all i've done sides chronic.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 12:54:53 AM »

I've smoked meth and i still wont try opium, i heard it really fucked up them asains. X , coke, shrooms, and meth is all i've done sides chronic.
man ive tried meth and i aint neva ganna smoke that shit again man i swear. ill admit it was a bomb ass high but the come down was somethin i dont wanna go through again. and i remember after smokin that shit like i was cravin that shit even more and more all day and night. i was wake for 2 fuckin nights straight man i hated it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 05:52:34 AM »
Ya'll are crazy. Ya'll done more drugs than your own damn age it seems like. How do ya'll not get addicted to all this???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 10:19:44 AM »
Ya'll are crazy. Ya'll done more drugs than your own damn age it seems like. How do ya'll not get addicted to all this???

Addiction is a mind state...For me, weed was the easiest one to get "addicted" to...PeACe

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 10:38:06 AM »
The one plus point of Opium was that it at least made some English lessons interesting, due to the fact that most of the famous Eighteeth century poets were addicted to it, and therefore wrote some screwed up poetry, for instance Coleridge's The Rime of the Ancient Mariner.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 11:14:13 AM »

Addiction is a mind state...For me, weed was the easiest one to get "addicted" to...PeACe

But PCP, Meth, Coke, Acid and shit...So addiction's a mind state and if you say you won't get addicted..you won't?