Author Topic: THE WAR HAS BEGUN  (Read 1350 times)

J Bananas

Re: THE WAR HAS BEGUN
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2006, 11:22:31 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 01:57:30 AM »
50 gets shot: he almost dies & he cries about it like a bitch in every song

Cam gets shot: he drives himself to the hospital & is back in the studio a few days later

Do I need to say anymore?

Cam got hit in the arm, it was a minor flesh wound. 50 got popped in the chest and face ( I doubt he actually got hit 9 times though ), and even though I got very little respect for 50, he bounced back. And dude got knifed up too.

If he wants to, 50's got the money and power to shut the Dips down completely.

actually he couldn't. dipset is the streets. 50 could fuck up things for a lot of big mainstream artist, but when an artist is big in the streets, a guy (especially one who's been crowned a snitch) can't pay to shut that down.

cam > 50
jim jones > yayo
juelz < lloyd banks
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Narrator

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 06:36:25 AM »
I like g-unit alot more, they got a way better team of producers, and they have alot more charisma.
lloyd banks has charisma?

G-Unit makes better more memorable tracks, I remember alot more of Banks lines then Cams. Dipset got lyrics, but I haven't once had one of their tracks on repeat like one of 50's or banks.

I guarantee if Dipset had G-Unit's production you would be listening to them more.  Believe it or not production can make your shit sound way hotter than it is.  Plus, alot of Dipset's production is real street that doesn't crossover that much to some Hip-Hop heads.

I dunno bout this whole argument.

IMO

Heatmakers > > > > Sha Money and most producers in the game.

I agree with you 100 percent! But alot of people MOST people would rather hear a beat like "Just a lil bit" rather then a beat like "Family Ties" id rather listen to Family ties any day of the week, but the majority of people would rather have that 50 cent sound or lil jon sound, cuz they just want something that sounds tight at the club or somehting to bumps....

I was once tried listening to that Heatmakerz instrumental mixtape they put out a few months back (don't remember what it's called).  The thing that struck me is odd is how much all of their beats sounded alike, and not because they had their own style, but because it was all knock-off Kanye/RZA/Just Blaze shit.  Sha Money and most of G-Unit's in-house producers are infinitely better than Heatmakerz will ever be.

And don't fuckin kid yourself - 99% of the songs following the "Dipset sound" are knock-offs of "Oh Boy", which was very much a club song.  Dipset has absolutely no more substance or artistic cred than 50 or G-Unit.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 03:04:40 PM »
I like g-unit alot more, they got a way better team of producers, and they have alot more charisma.
lloyd banks has charisma?

G-Unit makes better more memorable tracks, I remember alot more of Banks lines then Cams. Dipset got lyrics, but I haven't once had one of their tracks on repeat like one of 50's or banks.

I guarantee if Dipset had G-Unit's production you would be listening to them more.  Believe it or not production can make your shit sound way hotter than it is.  Plus, alot of Dipset's production is real street that doesn't crossover that much to some Hip-Hop heads.

I dunno bout this whole argument.

IMO

Heatmakers > > > > Sha Money and most producers in the game.

I agree with you 100 percent! But alot of people MOST people would rather hear a beat like "Just a lil bit" rather then a beat like "Family Ties" id rather listen to Family ties any day of the week, but the majority of people would rather have that 50 cent sound or lil jon sound, cuz they just want something that sounds tight at the club or somehting to bumps....

I was once tried listening to that Heatmakerz instrumental mixtape they put out a few months back (don't remember what it's called).  The thing that struck me is odd is how much all of their beats sounded alike, and not because they had their own style, but because it was all knock-off Kanye/RZA/Just Blaze shit.  Sha Money and most of G-Unit's in-house producers are infinitely better than Heatmakerz will ever be.

And don't fuckin kid yourself - 99% of the songs following the "Dipset sound" are knock-offs of "Oh Boy", which was very much a club song.  Dipset has absolutely no more substance or artistic cred than 50 or G-Unit.

Yeah thats why every respectable artist in the industry has either worked with or co signed Cam. Heatmakers rip off Kanye? Are u fucking kiddin me?....They are a million milies apart, same with RZA.

The Maestro

J Bananas

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 03:08:34 PM »
i never noticed any similarities between rza and heatmakerz, as for kanye, yeah they sound similar, but i think heatmakerz been doing that sound a little longer, their music is more hyper than kanyes too. as for just blaze, uhhh (tugs on collar) yeah they be jacking his style, everyone has

kingwell

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2006, 03:16:40 PM »
The fact is though, that G-Unit production IS more bumpin.  Heatmakerz make crack, but alot of the "mainstream" fans don't feel it.  If Dipset had G-Unit's calibre production I bet their movement would be a hell of a lot bigger than G-Unit's was/is (only thanks to GRODT)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2006, 05:50:22 AM »

Please don't ever suggest that real hip hop heads are likely to enjoy G-Unit's production again.

kingwell

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2006, 12:35:40 AM »

Please don't ever suggest that real hip hop heads are likely to enjoy G-Unit's production again.

Are you fucking stupid?  I don't even need to name any, the list of GREAT fucking producers they have hooked up with is endless.  I don't know what to say to that man.  You don't think Cam over a bangin Dre beat would be classic?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2006, 04:46:15 PM »
No not really, the production on G-Unit albums has all been very modern sounding and club friendly, but that certainly doesn't equate to "real hip hop heads" enjoying it.

kingwell

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2006, 05:01:01 PM »
No not really, the production on G-Unit albums has all been very modern sounding and club friendly, but that certainly doesn't equate to "real hip hop heads" enjoying it.

I am a real Hip-Hop head, I listen to it all.  And I enjoy ALOT of the production G-Unit gets.

Diabolical

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2006, 06:02:50 PM »
I think G-Unit production (and most commecial hip-hop) sounds stale and boring.

kingwell

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2006, 07:59:57 PM »
I think G-Unit production (and most commecial hip-hop) sounds stale and boring.

You must be only listening to the singles then....

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2006, 08:10:48 PM »
LOL is this a joke?  Sure seems like it.

Cam already murked Mase
Cam already murked Nas
Cam already murked Jay

Dipset is everything that G-UNit is not, the dips are respected on the mic and the streets, G-Unit... well you know the answer to that lol.

Dipset = NY

youngmessnucca

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »

Cam already murked Mase
Cam already murked Nas
Cam already murked Jay

Dipset is everything that G-UNit is not, the dips are respected on the mic and the streets, G-Unit... well you know the answer to that lol.

Dipset = NY

HaHa at Cam murking anyone on your list except Mase. And Mase would shit on that clown to.

BTW, tell me what streets they are respected on, cuz Im not too far from where they at, and I dont hear nobody but wiggers bumpin they shit. You make a fool outta yourself every time you post in a Dipset thread.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2006, 02:05:14 AM »

Cam already murked Mase
Cam already murked Nas
Cam already murked Jay

Dipset = NY

HaHa at Cam murking anyone on your list except Mase. And Mase would shit on that clown to.

BTW, tell me what streets they are respected on, cuz Im not too far from where they at, and I dont hear nobody but wiggers bumpin they shit. You make a fool outta yourself every time you post in a Dipset thread.

Tell me this, when did Nas ever Respond to Killa? NEVER!! So yes Killa gave it to Nas. And Jay aint responded Either, so Killa wins once again. No response is the same as losing, this is hip hop, wheres the fun in bein a bitch and not responding....oh wait jay's "above that' LOL!

The Best of 3 Worlds