Author Topic: Would you punch him?  (Read 310 times)

SoCal Iz Active

Re: Would you punch him?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 11:37:21 PM »
Al Bundy suggests giving him the one-two-fuck-you.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2006, 11:59:45 PM »
drop that fucker! then give him the people's elbow!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 01:06:02 AM »
how bout u fuck his sister and wen he confronts u, u punch him?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 04:24:19 AM »
how bout u fuck his sister and wen he confronts u, u punch him?
NO MORE WAR

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 09:55:27 AM »
Yeah...my boss is coming in today to have a talk with him and the other guy that works here (apparently he was involved some how as well)....so pretty much i've decided there better be some serious discipline or im gonna quit. This company has always let shit slide to the people that sell a lot of phones...i'm sick of it...so if there's no discipline i quit...and then i will punch him in the face

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 11:00:59 AM »
LOL...How did you find out about the show/accident being false? Honestly though, socking him wont really benefit you much, jack him or fuck someone close to him...That way you got something out of it. :D

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 11:14:27 AM »
LOL...How did you find out about the show/accident being false? Honestly though, socking him wont really benefit you much, jack him or fuck someone close to him...That way you got something out of it. :D

my boss called me and was like "so whats this i hear about alex working in supermall?" i was hella pissed....then i looked at supermalls sales for the day and sure enough there was alex's initials on a bunch of shit starting right after he left until right when he got caught

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 11:40:08 AM »

my boss called me and was like "so whats this i hear about alex working in supermall?" i was hella pissed....then i looked at supermalls sales for the day and sure enough there was alex's initials on a bunch of shit starting right after he left until right when he got caught

Why the hell did he lie to work at "Supermall"? What does he get out of that?

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 04:51:40 PM »
So my co-worker yesterday asked me to switch him shifts for today so he could open...he said his buddy had a show and he wanted to go. Then earlier today before i got in he called and said his sister was in a car accident and he had to leave as soon as i got here. So he did...then i find out his sister wasn't in a car accident and his buddy never had a show...he left me here all alone all day to go sell phones at another location! anyways...i wanna punch him...not sure if i should

hey if punchin him and all the other stuff doesnt work

shoot em! :scarface:

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 11:41:05 AM »

supermall is a busier location and people have better credit there so he gets more sales (even though he went there and didn't sell much lol...and got 3 returns here in the process)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 11:59:12 AM »

supermall is a busier location and people have better credit there so he gets more sales (even though he went there and didn't sell much lol...and got 3 returns here in the process)

LMAO...what a gay reason to lie like that...

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 09:49:03 PM »
no shit...especially since our store is number one in the company

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 07:45:08 PM »
So my co-worker yesterday asked me to switch him shifts for today so he could open...he said his buddy had a show and he wanted to go. Then earlier today before i got in he called and said his sister was in a car accident and he had to leave as soon as i got here. So he did...then i find out his sister wasn't in a car accident and his buddy never had a show...he left me here all alone all day to go sell phones at another location! anyways...i wanna punch him...not sure if i should

dont punch him!
jump on his back fall backwards and hook him into a reverse chokehold till he cant breathe anymore and passes out, and if that doesnt work just crack him in the jaw

The Best of 3 Worlds