Author Topic: catholics  (Read 125 times)

ksizzle

• Lil Geezy
  • "Take a knee"
catholics
« on: August 15, 2006, 09:31:54 PM »
i was asked what my religion was, and i replied that i was catholic. the person asking me was confused, and asked what kind of catholic. now im confused, and didnt know what to say. anybody wanna help me with, what types of catholics are there, and what are their beliefs and ethics?

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: catholics
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 09:38:25 PM »
Well a Catholic is a certain type of Christian( a sect or denomination of Christianity). If you're catholic, you're Catholic. if you really wanna learn more just check wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catholic_Church

Sparegeez

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 02:51:50 PM »
i was asked what my religion was, and i replied that i was catholic. the person asking me was confused, and asked what kind of catholic. now im confused, and didnt know what to say. anybody wanna help me with, what types of catholics are there, and what are their beliefs and ethics?

They probably ment what kind of Christian you were.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 03:03:55 PM »
I didnt know there were other types of catholics, i guess maybe some are just more religious than others, i dunno

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 03:08:36 PM »
There are different types of Catholics. Most Catholics are Roman Catholic, which is what I am. But in some countries like Russia there are Byzantine Catholics, and in Lebanon there are Maronite Catholics. They are all pretty much the same but they have different rituals.