Author Topic: Great news for you, Cwalker...  (Read 388 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Great news for you, Cwalker...
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 09:32:49 PM »
lol their accent makes them sound arrogant, although I have a few friends that are pretty arrogant and think that being Argentina is a gift from God

damn Argentina, lol

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 03:11:29 PM »
Why am I not suprised that M Dogg comes from a family of bigots?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 06:56:34 PM »

Pretty much all the latinos in the U.S have Spaniard blood and some sort of native american blood. 

not a true statement....When you say latino you are actully meaning hispanic because not all  lations(me from Brazil) have  hispanic backround. Most brazilians have portuguese, african, or native brazilian blood. No relation to spain at all.

Also, their is no such thing as brown race.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 07:32:38 PM »

Pretty much all the latinos in the U.S have Spaniard blood and some sort of native american blood. 

not a true statement....When you say latino you are actully meaning hispanic because not all  lations(me from Brazil) have  hispanic backround. Most brazilians have portuguese, african, or native brazilian blood. No relation to spain at all.

I said pretty much all the latinos, not all the latinos.  The brown race is exactly what I said, they have spaniard blood and some sort of native american blood. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 08:34:02 PM »

I said pretty much all the latinos, not all the latinos.  The brown race is exactly what I said, they have spaniard blood and some sort of native american blood. 

actually it's more native blood with some spanish blood. I am brown as a muthaphukka, black hair and no signs of spanish blood. It's in there, but in no way shape or form is anyone going to say my family came from spain.