Author Topic: Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want  (Read 678 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want
« on: August 16, 2006, 12:16:29 AM »
#1.  First supplicate to Allah.  The best way to supplicate to Allah is to start by glorifying him.  Imagine if you were asking a great King for something, if you wanted to win his favour, first you would start buy complimenting him on what a noble king he was, then that would soften his heart and he would be more likely to give to you.  So likewise, start by glorifying Allah and he will be more likely to bestow his mercy upon you.

#2.  Tell Allah some of the good deeds you have done.  Again, look at it this way, if you you wanted something from a great King, you would be more likely to recieve it if you were a good citizen, likewise, by being a good Muslim and making effort in worship and good deeds, Allah is more likely to bestow on you his mercy.

#3.  Ask Allah anything but don't tell him how to do it.  For example, if a mom misses her son and he is about to fly and visit home, she may say, "Oh Allah put him on the first plane home.  But if she knew that plane was going to crash, she would have said, "Oh Allah, put him on the last plane home."  So the best way is for her to just say, "Oh Allah, bring him home", or "Oh Allah bring him home safe."

#4.  Lastly, be patient, and trust in Allah, with great faith and certainty that Allah will either give you what you want or something of value equal to what you want.  Allah will give you everything you want if you are patient.  He will also reward you for your patience and steadfastness.   If you are steadfast and patient in enduring hardship than it will bring you even closer to Allah. 

#5.  When you are given what you want, again, glorify Allah, and that glorification of Allah is worth even more than whatever it is you are getting.

^^^^^ Everybody's talking about they want this, or want that.  Well, I promise you, you can have anything you want in life by just following those steps.  Peace.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 12:18:56 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Seer

Re: Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 12:23:35 AM »
*yawn*

btw for #2.. wouldnt allah know already? ;)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 12:35:17 AM »

btw for #2.. wouldnt allah know already? ;)

Allah already knows, but it's for our own benefit that we do it.  Allah doesn't need anything from anybody, but we are in great need of Allah's mercy. 

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 12:35:37 AM »
Yea this worked out well for Mike Tyson :D

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 12:38:11 AM »
Yea this worked out well for Mike Tyson :D

It's like 2pac said, if you see a rose growing from the cracks of concrete, you shouldn't talk about how the pedals are messed up, or how it's stem is crooked, you should be amazed that a rose is growing in the cracks of concrete!  Mike Tyson is such a case of someone who had been troubled all his life, and found Allah in prison.  So even though he still has shortcomings, we should be amazed that a rose grew in the cracks of concrete!

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 12:59:33 AM »
Allah doesn't need anything from anybody, but we are in great need of Allah's mercy. 
I don't understand :eh:   serious question tho

if we are in need of his mercy, what if one doesn't believe in Allah?

would he be giving mercy to that person anyways?

or would he not like this person and should this person be afraid of him, since we need the mercy?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 03:15:45 AM »
It's like 2pac said, if you see a rose growing from the cracks of concrete, you shouldn't talk about how the pedals are messed up, or how it's stem is crooked, you should be amazed that a rose is growing in the cracks of concrete!

bikes have pedals, roses don't.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2006, 04:32:22 AM »

if we are in need of his mercy, what if one doesn't believe in Allah?

would he be giving mercy to that person anyways?

or would he not like this person and should this person be afraid of him, since we need the mercy?

Allah is the creator of all the systems of knowledge, no creator but Allah.  Allah is so merciful, that he allows the heart of a disbeliever to beat and gives him the breath to breathe and voice to speak, even as a disbeliever is attempting to reject Allah with his voice.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2006, 11:35:02 AM »
but who created allah?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2006, 11:37:54 AM »
but who created allah?

Let's say X created Allah, then Allah would no longer be Allah, X would be Allah.  Understand?  Allah is the first, before anything else, he is the first, the last, the eternal absolute, the highest power.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2006, 11:55:21 AM »
To tell you the truth, I want to fuck Beyonce, but doing all those things probably won't get me that...I believe in God and all (which is your Allah), but you're basically preaching sucking up for selfish intents...I disagree.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2006, 12:15:17 PM »
Someone follow those steps and try to fuck Beyonce

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 12:37:04 PM »
#1.  First supplicate to Allah.  The best way to supplicate to Allah is to start by glorifying him.  Imagine if you were asking a great King for something, if you wanted to win his favour, first you would start buy complimenting him on what a noble king he was, then that would soften his heart and he would be more likely to give to you.  So likewise, start by glorifying Allah and he will be more likely to bestow his mercy upon you.

#2.  Tell Allah some of the good deeds you have done.  Again, look at it this way, if you you wanted something from a great King, you would be more likely to recieve it if you were a good citizen, likewise, by being a good Muslim and making effort in worship and good deeds, Allah is more likely to bestow on you his mercy.

#3.  Ask Allah anything but don't tell him how to do it.  For example, if a mom misses her son and he is about to fly and visit home, she may say, "Oh Allah put him on the first plane home.  But if she knew that plane was going to crash, she would have said, "Oh Allah, put him on the last plane home."  So the best way is for her to just say, "Oh Allah, bring him home", or "Oh Allah bring him home safe."

#4.  Lastly, be patient, and trust in Allah, with great faith and certainty that Allah will either give you what you want or something of value equal to what you want.  Allah will give you everything you want if you are patient.  He will also reward you for your patience and steadfastness.   If you are steadfast and patient in enduring hardship than it will bring you even closer to Allah. 

#5.  When you are given what you want, again, glorify Allah, and that glorification of Allah is worth even more than whatever it is you are getting.

^^^^^ Everybody's talking about they want this, or want that.  Well, I promise you, you can have anything you want in life by just following those steps.  Peace.
u stay droppin knowledge nice

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 12:39:04 PM »
I want all religions to fuck off you think Allah will help me?

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 02:09:27 PM »
To tell you the truth, I want to fuck Beyonce, but doing all those things probably won't get me that...I believe in God and all (which is your Allah), but you're basically preaching sucking up for selfish intents...I disagree.

now thats ON POINT..