Author Topic: Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want  (Read 676 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 08:51:18 PM »
#1.  First supplicate to Allah.
You start a topic entitled "Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want" and this is the first thing you say. It just shows how little you know about the real world. You can't just simply tell someone to convert to Islam. If I told you "convert to Christianity and you can get anything you want" do you think you would do it? So what makes you think anyone would take this advice and run straight for a Mosque?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 08:57:23 PM »
#1.  First supplicate to Allah.
You start a topic entitled "Abdul-Infinite explains how to get anything you want" and this is the first thing you say. It just shows how little you know about the real world. You can't just simply tell someone to convert to Islam. If I told you "convert to Christianity and you can get anything you want" do you think you would do it? So what makes you think anyone would take this advice and run straight for a Mosque?
+1

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 08:59:28 PM »
He who thinks that he knows everything has a lot to learn himself

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 10:47:34 PM »

Allah is the best knower, not me.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J Bananas

« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 10:57:21 PM »

Allah is the best knower, not me.

:D

AndrE16686

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2006, 07:14:14 AM »

You said it.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2006, 11:45:20 AM »

So what makes you think anyone would take this advice and run straight for a Mosque?

The masjids (mosque) are the houses of Allah.  Allah sends out a special invitation 5 times a day to Muslims, inviting them to be guests in the house of Allah.  This is a great honor Allah has given us, he could have just had other forms of his creation, the birds, the rocks, the tree's sing his praises in their own languages, but Allah has through his mercy given us the oppurtunity to submit to him and recognize that there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah alone!

The masjids are regulated for worship.  In a masjid you won't find pictures on the walls, or mixed social gatherings, or loud piano music and people singing.  This is not the character of the houses of Allah.  As soon as a Muslim walks into a masjid for prayer a great peace and tranquility descends upon him.  Everything in the environment is centered upon worship.  There are minimal to no distractions. 

Even when a Muslim is not praying, when he is standing in line waiting for the prayer time to come in, Allah counts him as if he is praying, as long as the prayer is keeping him from worldly encumbrances.

We should all go to the masjid and hasten to worship and good deeds, before a time comes when a person will be a believer in the morning and a disbeliever in the evening, or a believer in the evening and a disbeliever in the morning, those will be times of great trial for men ahead, and we don't know how long we will live and what great trials are awaiting for us in the future.  So we have to act now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2006, 11:47:05 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 11:52:48 AM »
if only you had the balls to really adress the crticism towards you people might start listening and you wouldnt have -400 karma

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 02:04:48 PM »
if only you had the balls to really adress the crticism towards you people might start listening and you wouldnt have -400 karma

If people have a world view so limited and narrow that they can't accept what I do, then I would only be hurting myself if I changed on their behalf.  Islam teaches you what is in your own benefit.  Most people are manipulated by the media and popular culture, and popular culture is consumerism and takes you away from what is actually beneficial for you.  Allah teaches us what will give us success in this life and in the hereafter.

Jome

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2006, 09:01:57 PM »
Someone follow those steps and try to fuck Beyonce

If it works, I'm next in line!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »

So what makes you think anyone would take this advice and run straight for a Mosque?

The masjids (mosque) are the houses of Allah.  Allah sends out a special invitation 5 times a day to Muslims, inviting them to be guests in the house of Allah.  This is a great honor Allah has given us, he could have just had other forms of his creation, the birds, the rocks, the tree's sing his praises in their own languages, but Allah has through his mercy given us the oppurtunity to submit to him and recognize that there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah alone!

The masjids are regulated for worship.  In a masjid you won't find pictures on the walls, or mixed social gatherings, or loud piano music and people singing.  This is not the character of the houses of Allah.  As soon as a Muslim walks into a masjid for prayer a great peace and tranquility descends upon him.  Everything in the environment is centered upon worship.  There are minimal to no distractions. 

Even when a Muslim is not praying, when he is standing in line waiting for the prayer time to come in, Allah counts him as if he is praying, as long as the prayer is keeping him from worldly encumbrances.

We should all go to the masjid and hasten to worship and good deeds, before a time comes when a person will be a believer in the morning and a disbeliever in the evening, or a believer in the evening and a disbeliever in the morning, those will be times of great trial for men ahead, and we don't know how long we will live and what great trials are awaiting for us in the future.  So we have to act now.
You didn't even answer the question. You just took one word I wrote (Mosque) and started talking about it.