Author Topic: Why is niggas such fanboys up in here?  (Read 969 times)

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Why is niggas such fanboys up in here?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 08:37:44 AM »
^^ Be careful not to fling your Wii-mote at it by accident ;)

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 08:39:51 AM »

yeah i'm thinkin of investing in a big piece of perspex lol

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 09:40:28 AM »
^^bordeaux or m5?

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 11:14:17 AM »
bordeaux.. the r73 coz its sleeker than the r74

also.. they dont do the m5 here.. its prob under another name..
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 11:17:09 AM by Seer - San »

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 10:01:41 PM »
All I've done is post fact.  Facts aren't fanboyish, facts aren't propoganda.  They're reality.  The reality is, Sony's console is a bad buy.  Nintendo's console is a better buy than their last.  These are facts, you can determine the future of a console by looking at several factors of the console's birth.  I have a ps2.  I have a ps1.  I have Sony televisions.  I have a Sony CD player.  I have nothing against Sony; I just think the ps3 is a bad business move, it won't do as well as the ps2, and I'm making sure everyone knows what they're getting into before they spend 600 bucks of their hard earned money on a system with no game.  I'm making sure that everybody realizes this isn't about fun for Sony; it's about making sure everybody has a blue ray player in their livingroom.  I'm also reminding and pointing out to everyone that Nintendo solely makes video games, the only way Nintendo can earn a profit is if they make games that people like to play.  Nintendo has corrected mistakes they've made in the past, and for the consumer Nintendo is an extremely valuable purchase right now... for a fraction of the competition you can get games that are more fun. 

The business numbers just prove the trend and are used to backup my opinion, factually.  It's a fact that Sony is losing a lot of money right now.  Companies that lose money don't allow themselves to keep losing, they cut and run.  Sony has done it before with the umd, betamax, the minidisc, etc.  It's my opinion that Sony is extremely arrogant in their pricing of their system, and it's disrespectful of them to think that we're stupid enough to buy it because it says "PS" in front of it.  The true value is @ Nintendo, and I think people ought to know that.

If you weren't so blind in your ignorance you'd notice that I don't attack Microsoft.  Why? ... because they're not arrogant and although I feel their system was slightly overpriced, it's a good dependable system with fun games.  I have no beef with them... they're also not trying to fuck all their fans over and making games that are a disgrace to their company. 

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2006, 02:02:43 AM »
bordeaux.. the r73 coz its sleeker than the r74

also.. they dont do the m5 here.. its prob under another name..

what's the conrast ratio on that.....im in the market for an lcd tv too....i've been doing mad research

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 02:18:24 AM »
5000:1  8)

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 05:37:42 AM »
sweet....i wouldnt buy one below 5000:1 myself....but that just means i gotta pay more

i saw a sharp one with 10000:1....i felt like breaking into the store at night and stealing it.....wayyyy out of my budget

i'll prolly get a bordeaux 26" or 32"...hopefully i'll get a good deal around christmas...ill trade in my 29" crt as well

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 06:00:47 AM »
cool.. over here the bordeaux r73/r74 (LE32R73BD/LE32R74BD) are the ones with freeview (our free to air digital terrestiral network). the different is that the r74 has a silver lower part, whereas r73 doesnt..

the r71/r72 have the same visual differences but without the integrated digital tv stuff.

was well chuffed last night as i got the TV's remote control working for my old ass pioneer 525 dvd player using a code i found on the t'internet.. (143 i think it was)

just putting the crap pics i took with my phone up online :)

Ocho Cinco

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 06:04:28 AM »
http://gear.ign.com/articles/738/738336p1.html

I will wait for the prices to drop  :)

Balllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  ;D Return that shit.

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 06:10:20 AM »
go away know it all :P  ...its a year off..

here are some pics bomb-a

taken with my mobile phone.. so not the best quality..

1 thing.. the "dnie" feature works great for crap signals (e.g. normal tv aerial, not that i ever use that..)

freeze frame of 5th element.. from dvd, non upscaled over component

freeze frame of a downloaded dvd rip (to mpeg) of a skate vid played via SCART and xbmc

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 07:04:45 AM »
seer, this is the one im planning to get (its also availble in white, the black one looks a lot sleeker)

http://www.samsung.com/in/products/p/lcdtv/bordeaux/la32r71b.asp

32", 5000:1 for Rs 74,000 (1,658 USD)

peace

Bomb-Aź

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2006, 07:09:08 AM »
seer, does the shiny frame surface get scratched or fingerprinted easily?

peace

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2006, 07:26:17 AM »
yeah thats the exact same as mine but without the UK freeview stuff

well i've only had it 24 hours.. its a bit of a dust magnet.. but outside that it seems ok

here's mine >> http://www.samsung.com/uk/products/television/tftlcd/le26r73bdxxeu.asp?page=Specifications
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 07:29:32 AM by Seer - San »