Author Topic: SCOTT STORCH DISSES THE SHIT OUT OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA !!!!!!  (Read 952 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: SCOTT STORCH DISSES THE SHIT OUT OF CHRISTINA AGUILERA !!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2006, 01:56:53 PM »
“But I can’t blame her, with an album full of fillers, oversinging and lame Vegas-like cabaret music.”

says the person working with Brooke Hogan and Paris Hilton

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 02:45:27 AM »
i hate to throw this word around because it's overused but , it's not that scott stortch is overrated. He's Talented as fuck....and deserves all the praise in the world for his musical mind. Any peckerwood lookin honkey that can make that many black people dance has got skill BUT,  the Thing is (and here's the word i hate to throw around ) he's a SELL OUT.  How do you climb the latter of credibilty  going from the roots to dr. dre to paris hilton and brooke hogan? i understand people have to eat, BUT he's eating plenty well and was eating plenty well before he started all this pop bullshit. greed has killed hip hop.

I think you said it best ... sad and true

btw what has he done for the roots? I only own "phrenology" (can't recall seeing his name in the booklet) and I am about to receive "things fall apart" today or tomorrow

ABN

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 04:06:09 AM »
i hate to throw this word around because it's overused but , it's not that scott stortch is overrated. He's Talented as fuck....and deserves all the praise in the world for his musical mind. Any peckerwood lookin honkey that can make that many black people dance has got skill BUT,  the Thing is (and here's the word i hate to throw around ) he's a SELL OUT.  How do you climb the latter of credibilty  going from the roots to dr. dre to paris hilton and brooke hogan? i understand people have to eat, BUT he's eating plenty well and was eating plenty well before he started all this pop bullshit. greed has killed hip hop.

btw what has he done for the roots? I only own "phrenology" (can't recall seeing his name in the booklet) and I am about to receive "things fall apart" today or tomorrow
he used to be a member of The Roots for fucks sake.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 04:28:11 AM »

LMFAO!!!

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2006, 04:41:02 AM »
I think her new CD is great and who cares about Storch.. dude can make some good beats but I'm sorry Christina is an amazing artist with or without him.

Diabolical

« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 06:27:53 AM »

True Words.

D-e-f-

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 08:00:18 AM »

lol so it is in fact true ... got my cd by now and checked the booklet ..he mainly played the keys (as he still does today) on some tracks

'EclipZe

« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 08:11:52 AM »
he's just jealous of the dope beats premo made .

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2006, 12:04:13 AM »
Did everybody miss what the whole fuckin' interview was about?  Christina Aguilera made a song called "Fuck you scott storch" ?  Of course he's going to say some negative shit after that, come on.  Cut the guy some slack.  They caught up with him and asked him what he thought about her making a track called "fuck you scott storch". 

ABN

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2006, 02:58:32 AM »
Did everybody miss what the whole fuckin' interview was about?  Christina Aguilera made a song called "Fuck you scott storch" ?  Of course he's going to say some negative shit after that, come on.  Cut the guy some slack.  They caught up with him and asked him what he thought about her making a track called "fuck you scott storch". 
he was bitching about not producing on her album several months ago when people didn´t even know that this song existed.