Author Topic: THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER IN HISTORY  (Read 867 times)

$Eg2$

Re: THE MOST OVERRATED RAPPER IN HISTORY
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 06:07:37 PM »
if u compare him to great rappers like big, big L, pun, mad skills, hell yeah he is overated

but if u compare him to elvis presley frank sinatra and cesar de rome he's one of the greatest lmao

Big L is dope and not alot of people talk about him

I think Big L is a tight lyricist but I dont know if he would of been able to move any units so I think he cant be called the best

Narrator

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 06:26:20 PM »
The only reason Pac is overrated is because Pac fans are some of the stupidest muh'fuckas out there, treating him like he was a messiah and shit.

As an MC, he wasn't nearly as good as Biggie, and definitely not Top 10.

You have to look at Pac from the perspective of all-around artist...his persona, his lyricism, and the impact he had upon the game (both negative and positive).  In that respect, he becomes one of the greatest and most important figures in modern American music.

ROBSON

• Lil Geezy
  • DrunkSkunk Ent.
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 06:41:07 PM »
Pac was dope, but he did have some shit out there.  B.I.G has some good shit, but he too has some wack shit out there.

JAY-Z SUCKS big time!

SHIT like Dipset, MOBB Deep, JA Rule, Jay-Z, Kanye West, pretty much every rapper from the East Coast SUCK big time! I can't stand any of thier shit at all!

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 07:00:49 PM »
I would never disrespect Pac, or take anything away from him, but I don't listen to him. I also think he's over rated, because his fans do trat him like a messiah. Sure he made some heart felt tracks, but he also made his "shoot em up bang bang" tracks and "i stick my dick in every women that moves". And, agian no disrespect, but the way he died defanitely added 2 the reason that every1 thinks he's the greatest.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 07:13:52 PM »
Yeah that is true but he is still the greatest....biggie and jay-z are right behind pac and are worse

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 08:10:22 PM »
Pac was dope, but he did have some shit out there.  B.I.G has some good shit, but he too has some wack shit out there.

JAY-Z SUCKS big time!

SHIT like Dipset, MOBB Deep, JA Rule, Jay-Z, Kanye West, pretty much every rapper from the East Coast SUCK big time! I can't stand any of thier shit at all!

yeah i feel ya...

but back in the day you didnt like Mobb Deep either??? I really find that hard to beleive that anyone didnt like the 95-99 Mobb Deep... ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 08:28:44 PM »
It is true he was a little overrated, but he is still the greatest IMO. As a raw lyricist a guy like Biggie would be better then 2Pac, but as an overall MC, conceptual writer, and versatility, Pac out shines almost anyone in rap.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 08:32:20 PM »
It is true he was a little overrated, but he is still the greatest IMO. As a raw lyricist a guy like Biggie would be better then 2Pac, but as an overall MC, conceptual writer, and versatility, Pac out shines almost anyone in rap.
real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 11:50:38 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 11:57:38 PM »
tupac is the greatest rapper of all time till a new legend comes by. hes the greatest rapper to me aint nobody like him

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2006, 12:19:25 AM »
1. Biggie

2. Jay Z
3. 2PAC

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2006, 12:22:40 AM »

jay-z for sure... but not biggie... pac's status is crazy too..

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2006, 12:25:09 AM »
ENNEMIIIIIEEESS!!!!! HENESSSEEEEEYYYYY!

wcsoldier

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2006, 12:42:01 AM »
Well, I don't understand why Biggie should be the greatest, 1st he only released 2 albums AND there weren't THAT great... Ready to die hasn't the same quality than Illmatic, 36 Chambers... and the 2nd disc of Life After Death is full of fillers. Plus Jay should re-record Hola Hovito and rhyme "If I ain't more overrated than BIG, I'm the closest one"

BL7

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 12:52:30 AM »
Pac's a little overrated, but he's still a great artist.