Author Topic: Mother gave Class A drugs to her 9 yr old son  (Read 340 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Mother gave Class A drugs to her 9 yr old son
« on: August 17, 2006, 07:15:34 AM »
Woman jailed for giving son drugs
A drug addict mother has been jailed for nine years for supplying heroin and crack cocaine to her son from the age of nine.
Emma Kelly, 31, formerly of Eastbourne, in East Sussex, admitted the offences, which could have killed the child, at a hearing at Hove Crown Court last month.

Kelly admitted supplying the drugs between August 2002 and May 2005.

She also admitted two counts of cruelty to a child between August 2003 and January 2005.

Judge Anthony Niblett told her she had betrayed her son.

You offered no explanation or excuse for it, and there can be none
Judge Anthony Niblett 

He said: "On 5 May 2005 you went to his school and you supplied him there with a wrap of heroin. This was, in my assessment, an act of pure wickedness.

"You offered no explanation or excuse for it, and there can be none."

Kelly was sentenced to nine years in total for supplying her son with class A drugs, including five years to be served concurrently for child cruelty.

This includes two six-year sentences to be served concurrently for supplying him with heroin and crack cocaine, and a consecutive sentence of three years for giving him heroin when he was in foster care.

The court was told Kelly had plied her son with opiates from the age of nine, until he was 11.

She had driven him around as she toured Sussex and London in search of drugs.

Ibitayo Adebayo, prosecuting, said Kelly and her son were arrested in January 2005 on suspicion of shoplifting and taken to Eastbourne police station.

The police contacted a drug referral worker who saw the boy, and noted that the pupils of his eyes were very large, suggesting he was going through a withdrawal from drugs.

Judge Niblett said the boy was able to tell police that he rarely went to school.

He did have a bond with his mum, but that was borne out of his addiction
Det Sgt Wendy Fuller 

The boy spent a week in hospital withdrawing from his opiate addiction.

Outside the court, Det Sgt Wendy Fuller of Sussex Police described how the boy was "rocking in his hospital bed, very agitated, crying for his mum" when he was experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

"He did have a bond with his mum, but that was borne out of his addiction," she said.

The boy, now aged 12, is in foster care and is said to be thriving and back at school.

Rebecca Upton, defending, said Kelly's descent into drug abuse was triggered by the death of her partner in 1996.

'Truly disgusted'

Before then she had a promising career as a jockey and also worked regularly before developing a dependence on drugs.

Ms Upton said Kelly felt "truly disgusted" at her actions and expressed her "utmost and sincerest remorse".

The role of East Sussex Social Services was questioned by Judge Niblett, who said that if it had not been for the arrest, social services might not have intervened.

This was despite a social services case conference about the boy being held in 2004, he said.

The social worker connected to the case was changed "and the situation was allowed to continue".

He said that a social services representative had not attended the court to answer concerns, but added he was pleased that he would received a report within 14 days.

After the case Sussex Police Child Protection Team (CPT) at Eastbourne said the boy could have died every time he was supplied with the drugs.

Story from BBC NEWS:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/england/4797631.stm

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Digital Pimpin'

Re: Mother gave Class A drugs to her 9 yr old son
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 09:53:23 AM »
I've heard of kids smoking a joint with their parents, but this is fucked up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 11:00:37 AM »
WTF...I know pimps used to give their whores heroin so they'd keep comin' back, but this is just some twisted shit... :-X

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2006, 11:55:57 AM »
class a, i like the sound of that, wait crack?!? wtf is wrong with women?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2006, 01:38:26 PM »
Are Crack and Heroin the only Class A drugs there are?

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2006, 01:42:18 PM »
im to lazy to read all that,...but thats crazy who would give their children drugs

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2006, 03:51:50 PM »
Are Crack and Heroin the only Class A drugs there are?
cocain too i dunno bout others

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2006, 04:36:24 PM »
Class-A: cocaine, crack, ecstasy, heroin, LSD, shrooms, PCP (sherm), methadone, cannabis oil, opium
Class-B: amphetamine (speed), cannabis, barbiturates,  codeine
Class-C: mild amphetamines, GHB, anabolic steroids, minor tranquillizers (valium)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2006, 05:01:37 PM »
Class-A: cocaine, crack, ecstasy, heroin, LSD, shrooms, PCP (sherm), methadone, cannabis oil, opium
Class-C: mild amphetamines, GHB, anabolic steroids, minor tranquillizers (valium)
I wouldve thought Meth would be on there, wrong. or is that Methadone?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2006, 05:05:23 PM »

Meth (AKA amphetamine) is sadly classed as a Class-B drug (together with weed and codein :-X)...The classifications are fucked anyways, so it doesn't really matter...PeACe

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2006, 05:18:30 PM »

Meth (AKA amphetamine) is sadly classed as a Class-B drug (together with weed and codein :-X)...The classifications are fucked anyways, so it doesn't really matter...PeACe
Goddamn only class B, that shits all chemicals, it really should be in A class. That shit is addictive as fuck.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2006, 07:16:35 PM »
messed up stuff

i feel terrbile for the kid that he had to go through that shit

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2006, 12:16:51 AM »

Methadone isnt meth... its used as a heroin substitute

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2006, 03:53:25 AM »
I don't think amphetamine is Meth... Meth is Crystal Meth.  Amphetamine's can be all kinds of things.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2006, 03:55:18 AM »
Okay maybe I'm wrong...

Crystal methamphetamine is a colorless, odorless form of d-methamphetamine, a powerful and highly addictive synthetic (man-made) stimulant. Crystal methamphetamine typically resembles small fragments of glass or shiny blue-white "rocks" of various sizes. Like powdered methamphetamine (another form of d-methamphetamine), crystal methamphetamine is abused because of the long-lasting euphoric effects it produces. Crystal methamphetamine, however, typically has a higher purity level and may produce even longer-lasting and more intense physiological effects than the powdered form of the drug.