Author Topic: Left Eye signs with Death Row..official !!  (Read 77 times)

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Left Eye signs with Death Row..official !!
« on: January 05, 2002, 05:02:41 PM »
Code: [Select]
TLC's Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, apparently distraught over the fact that Arista never released her debut solo album in the United States, has taken on a new identity and signed with Suge Knight's Death Row Records, now simply known as Tha Row Records. "N.I.N.A., formerly known as Left Eye, is now with us and will be releasing her solo debut next year," Knight said in a brief statement that appeared on Tha Row's official web site just before the new year. According to Left Eye's publicist, N.I.N.A. is an acronym for "New Identity Non-Applicable." Left Eye's solo debut, Supernova, was released last year overseas, but when it became apparent that Arista had no plans to release it domestically, she decided to stream the album on her own web site last August. The signing to Tha Row has been rumored since Knight and Left Eye were seen at a game between the Los Angeles Lakers and Memphis Grizzlies on Nov. 9 at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

ya'll already know this just confirming but it's up to the moderators , if ya'll keep this up or delete it .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-