Author Topic: So is every Dipset fan gonna get demodded or banned, Seer ?  (Read 2223 times)

Sikotic™

Re: So is every Dipset fan gonna get demodded or banned, Seer ?
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 01:10:56 AM »

sikotic made a post threatening someone that they'd have their posts deleted if they went against him. its unrelated.

i read that... i dont remember the exact quote, but i believe it was a joke, or it was serious and he had good reason to do it
Please, show it to me. I honestly cannot remember saying that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

youngmessnucca

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 01:21:31 AM »
While I ain't a fan of Dipset dickriding, Sikotic IS the best mod for the G-Spot, and one of the best posters on this site in general. There is no Dipset shit in the G-Spot, and I don't think he should be demodded either.

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 01:35:58 AM »
I got my G-Spot mod status for free, and I'm so close to making this thread disappear.

Had good reason to delete the topic, considering what the others delete.

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 01:44:13 AM »
I got my G-Spot mod status for free, and I'm so close to making this thread disappear.

that was a funny ass comment....seer if thats what you're referring to you need to lighten up...

if there's something other than that though then nevermind

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 01:48:23 AM »

that was a funny ass comment....seer if thats what you're referring to you need to lighten up...

Whoa I hope you dont get banned for saying that, u know how Seer is ;)

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 01:50:26 AM »

Whoa I hope you dont get banned for saying that, u know how Seer is ;)

seers not that bad...he's done a good job running this forum. the only reason he banned spice is because he made a shitload of posts...he banned kain cuz...well im not sure why actually but kain shoulda been permanently banned like 2 years ago. and its not like he banned sik...he just demodded him...and (hopefully) for good reason...other wise lets give seer the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't understand the context of sik's comment...if that is however the case i would hope he would re-mod sik

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 01:51:13 AM »
seers not that bad...he's done a good job running this forum. the only reason he banned spice is because he made a shitload of posts...he banned kain cuz...well im not sure why actually but kain shoulda been permanently banned like 2 years ago. and its not like he banned sik...he just demodded him...and (hopefully) for good reason...other wise lets give seer the benefit of the doubt and assume he didn't understand the context of sik's comment...if that is however the case i would hope he would re-mod sik

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 02:02:12 AM »

I encourage everyone to look at the entire thread where that quote is located first to see how the whole thread was a joke:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=117106.msg1213236#msg1213236

I got demodded over that? I wouldn't even call that a threat. Knoshen made a ridiculous offer as a joke & I responded with an equally ridiculous reply in response to the title of the thread AS A JOKE, which is why no action was taken, the thread wasn't locked & it wasn't deleted. Hell, I thought the thread was hilarious, why would I do such a thing?

If I really had intent to delete that thread, I think it would have been in my best interest to have done so. I don't think anyone else thought I was bullying Knoshen. I have a feeling the reason I was de-modded was for an issue that digs much deeper and that silly comment was used to justify it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2006, 02:08:39 AM »
that's wack

Sikotic makes a legit point

just give it back Seer

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2006, 02:13:24 AM »
I'm not even asking for the mod spot back. If Seer doesn't want me to be a mod, then I respect that. The only reason I even said anything in this thread was to defend myself and my actions.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2006, 02:16:32 AM »
it's tough being black with clout

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2006, 02:21:38 AM »
seems a bit harsh to me having read the thread...must be more to it...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2006, 02:25:48 AM »
Wow, that was seriously a retard reason to be demodded.

(*crosses fingers, hopes he does not get banned for his opinion*)

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2006, 03:54:24 AM »
I can see why this happend.....All you guys came in here and tried to takeover...this is the DubCC, not the DipCC....Sikotic has that belt and pink shirt on so he thinks hes the champ and front-runner of DipCC....I got nothing against you Sikotic, but this IS the DubCC....you cant expect to pull that shit off when this IS "Seers forum.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2006, 10:03:56 AM »
Wow, that was seriously a retard reason to be demodded.

(*crosses fingers, hopes he does not get banned for his opinion*)