Author Topic: So is every Dipset fan gonna get demodded or banned, Seer ?  (Read 2218 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So is every Dipset fan gonna get demodded or banned, Seer ?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2006, 10:08:45 AM »
You guys have to admit that Sikotic has been acting gay as fuck these past few weeks...I mean, I know he's not like that in person and he's actually a chill dude, but just based on the way he's been presenting himself on here, I know that I wouldn't want him his character representing my forum as a mod...Trust me guys, I was the first one to point out Overseer's strictness, but after being banned so many times for petty reasons, I've come to realize he can do whatever the fuck he wants...PeACe

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2006, 10:48:03 AM »
You guys have to admit that Sikotic has been acting gay as fuck these past few weeks...I mean, I know he's not like that in person and he's actually a chill dude, but just based on the way he's been presenting himself on here, I know that I wouldn't want him his character representing my forum as a mod...Trust me guys, I was the first one to point out Overseer's strictness, but after being banned so many times for petty reasons, I've come to realize he can do whatever the fuck he wants...PeACe

it was all a bit of fun, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together could tell sikotic was just doing it for shits and giggles, he might like dipset but probably isnt a groupie like he claims and its just fun

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2006, 10:55:52 AM »

it was all a bit of fun, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together could tell sikotic was just doing it for shits and giggles, he might like dipset but probably isnt a groupie like he claims and its just fun

The thing is he DOESN'T like Dipset...It's all a big joke. Same with all the homo shit he's been pulling... What I'm tryna figure out is why someone would dedicate themselves to a joke like that, it's not like he just came in a few threads and said "DIPSET BITCH!", dude went all out and started posting gay pictures and acting like a Dipset flamer for laughs, but some people didn't even find it funny, they were taking him seriously...If you're gunna make a joke, fine, but don't turn yourself into one big joke/gimmick...PeACe

suckaa free

« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2006, 03:28:50 PM »
Sik did not do anything wrong, he was fucken joking.  stop bitchin on hoe shit and let Sik ride.

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2006, 04:48:26 PM »
I think you should kill people who are fans of dipsit

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2006, 05:19:07 PM »
 :boohoo: some of you need a life with some real problems rather than having a bitchfest on a msgboard over getting banned/demodded

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2006, 06:08:43 PM »

it was all a bit of fun, anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together could tell sikotic Most people was just doing it for shits and giggles, he might like dipset but probably isnt a groupie like he claims and its just fun

The Maestro

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2006, 06:13:25 PM »

The thing is he DOESN'T like Dipset...It's all a big joke. Same with all the homo shit he's been pulling... What I'm tryna figure out is why someone would dedicate themselves to a joke like that, it's not like he just came in a few threads and said "DIPSET BITCH!", dude went all out and started posting gay pictures and acting like a Dipset flamer for laughs, but some people didn't even find it funny, they were taking him seriously...If you're gunna make a joke, fine, but don't turn yourself into one big joke/gimmick...PeACe

he did it because its a fucking internet forum, and not a fucking offical government peice of paper or some serious shit

get a life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 06:25:10 PM »

he did it because its a fucking internet forum, and not a fucking offical government peice of paper or some serious shit

get a life

Exactly, it's an internet forum... the consequence was that of an internet forums, he got de-modded, so shut the fuck up and stop complaining... :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 07:31:32 PM »
I dont get why my Mike Nolan pic got taken down! Can you answer that Seer? Just cuz im a dipset fan is why! If you dont like the Dipset take down a dipset pic not my Mike Nolan Pic....

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2006, 07:34:06 PM »
BAN ALL THE DIPSET FANS!  MAKE THEM FEEL THE WRATH OF THE OVERSEER!

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2006, 08:09:03 PM »
Well according to Seer, I was demodded because of a "threat" I made on Knoshen which was obviously a joke. He never mentioned anything about my opinions on Dipset. I would really like to know what the REAL reason was though because I know it's something else.

Just to clear some things up, I didn't break any rules when it came to my support of Dipset. I never made a single Dipset thread (I didn't know that was illegal in the first place). I posted in Dipset-related threads, but so did the people who had a negative view towards their music. I posted pictures of Dipset, but there are no rules against that, are there?

It's not like I dedicated all of my time on the forum to Dipset threads, I posted in numerous other threads and have contributed to the board with numerous hook-ups too. Of course all of those other things get ignored conveniently to justify things.

If I got demodded for my support of Dipset, then I'm guilty of having an unpopular opinion, nothing more. Whatever...Seer pays the bills, he does a she pleases, I respect that, life goes on.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

suckaa free

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2006, 10:06:48 PM »
overseer is a women?   :)

"THE" MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2006, 10:44:33 PM »
I'll drop my .02.  This whole dipset thing is extremely retarded.  You've got a few attention whoring idiots that thought they were big shit and took it upon themselves to think they were shot callers.  It wasn't really about giving love to their favorite hip hop group, it turned into some stupid bullshit like "Hey, since when is it illegal to make threads about Dipset?"

Then they sought to rub it in peoples faces and make stupid, pointless, in your face threads that masqueraded as Dipset threads.  Then they cry and try to act like they are being persecuted.  Well, they know exactly what they were doing.  It has nothing to do with your taste in music, it has to do with being immature attention starved bitches.  It's fucking pathetic.  If you jackoffs honestly believe that it's your taste in music, you're either in denial or a bitch. 

If there were 5 people on this board dedicated to making 5 threads a piece a day on fuckin Rakim, that shit would be just as ridiculous.  Nobody is saying who you can and can't make threads about.  The issue is with being blatantly obnoxious and thumbing your noses at the powers that be.  Playing the fucking victim..."I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just posting about Dipset".  Give me a fuckin break - yall really sound like some little fucking girls.  You know what the fuck your doing, now just cut that shit out and everything will be gravy.

As for Sikotic being de-modded, I see it like this:  Dude is easily one of the best posters on this board.  I'm always checkin his shit cuz he's got good taste in music and is a funny motherfucker.  Seems like a dude that can get along with anybody - contributes 99.9% positive and maybe .01% negative to the board.  I'm thinking he took up his support of the Dipsetters mostly out of the fact that he was pissed because so many people were getting stirred up about their activity on the board.  Basically saying "Y'all are stupid for getting this uptight about people posting about the Dips" and the more it happened, the more vehemently he stuck up for them.  So therefore, his support of the Dips was less about the music and more about the principal - a la "These peeps can like whoever they want, and I'm gonna join their cause".  So while Overseer may have de-modded under false pretense, it's almost like it's an answer to Sik support the Dips under false pretense.  And I'm not saying he's not down with the music, cuz thats speculation.  I'm just saying that it was more about the principal than the music, which is why I believe Seer de-modded him.  He used the fact that you threatened to delete the thread as his excuse, when obviously it was about much more.

And Sikotic, while I don't know you that's just my take.  And if I'm wrong, I apologize i'm just calling it how I see it.