Author Topic: So is every Dipset fan gonna get demodded or banned, Seer ?  (Read 2216 times)

Logic

Re: So is every Dipset fan gonna get demodded or banned, Seer ?
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 01:35:34 AM »
I'll drop my .02.  This whole dipset thing is extremely retarded.  You've got a few attention whoring idiots that thought they were big shit and took it upon themselves to think they were shot callers.  It wasn't really about giving love to their favorite hip hop group, it turned into some stupid bullshit like "Hey, since when is it illegal to make threads about Dipset?"

Then they sought to rub it in peoples faces and make stupid, pointless, in your face threads that masqueraded as Dipset threads.  Then they cry and try to act like they are being persecuted.  Well, they know exactly what they were doing.  It has nothing to do with your taste in music, it has to do with being immature attention starved bitches.  It's fucking pathetic.  If you jackoffs honestly believe that it's your taste in music, you're either in denial or a bitch. 

If there were 5 people on this board dedicated to making 5 threads a piece a day on fuckin Rakim, that shit would be just as ridiculous.  Nobody is saying who you can and can't make threads about.  The issue is with being blatantly obnoxious and thumbing your noses at the powers that be.  Playing the fucking victim..."I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just posting about Dipset".  Give me a fuckin break - yall really sound like some little fucking girls.  You know what the fuck your doing, now just cut that shit out and everything will be gravy.

As for Sikotic being de-modded, I see it like this:  Dude is easily one of the best posters on this board.  I'm always checkin his shit cuz he's got good taste in music and is a funny motherfucker.  Seems like a dude that can get along with anybody - contributes 99.9% positive and maybe .01% negative to the board.  I'm thinking he took up his support of the Dipsetters mostly out of the fact that he was pissed because so many people were getting stirred up about their activity on the board.  Basically saying "Y'all are stupid for getting this uptight about people posting about the Dips" and the more it happened, the more vehemently he stuck up for them.  So therefore, his support of the Dips was less about the music and more about the principal - a la "These peeps can like whoever they want, and I'm gonna join their cause".  So while Overseer may have de-modded under false pretense, it's almost like it's an answer to Sik support the Dips under false pretense.  And I'm not saying he's not down with the music, cuz thats speculation.  I'm just saying that it was more about the principal than the music, which is why I believe Seer de-modded him.  He used the fact that you threatened to delete the thread as his excuse, when obviously it was about much more.

And Sikotic, while I don't know you that's just my take.  And if I'm wrong, I apologize i'm just calling it how I see it.

Your way off Dr. Phil.

Dipset is a movement that we move with, accept it.

DIPCC is a joke and if anyone feels threatened by it, you're either in denial or a bitch. 

If every Dipset fan has 5 threads to post, I see no problem with it.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 02:14:26 AM »
Honestly.. any movement for a rapper or group is stupid. If you're joking around or whatever, it's funny the first few time... then it's just old and stupid, but as far as de-modding.. I think it was stupid but.. what's done is done and although I'm not in favor of it, Sik didn't take it like a bitch.

Sikotic™

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 02:30:37 AM »
He used the fact that you threatened to delete the thread as his excuse, when obviously it was about much more.
Why use an excuse? I hold no weight around here. If I was given an honest reason (or no reason at all) and not a sugar-coated one, I wouldn't of said a word about it.

That's politics at its finest, and I don't have much respect for politicians. The whole situation is hilarious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 08:21:05 AM »
I'll drop my .02.  This whole dipset thing is extremely retarded.  You've got a few attention whoring idiots that thought they were big shit and took it upon themselves to think they were shot callers.  It wasn't really about giving love to their favorite hip hop group, it turned into some stupid bullshit like "Hey, since when is it illegal to make threads about Dipset?"

Then they sought to rub it in peoples faces and make stupid, pointless, in your face threads that masqueraded as Dipset threads.  Then they cry and try to act like they are being persecuted.  Well, they know exactly what they were doing.  It has nothing to do with your taste in music, it has to do with being immature attention starved bitches.  It's fucking pathetic.  If you jackoffs honestly believe that it's your taste in music, you're either in denial or a bitch. 

If there were 5 people on this board dedicated to making 5 threads a piece a day on fuckin Rakim, that shit would be just as ridiculous.  Nobody is saying who you can and can't make threads about.  The issue is with being blatantly obnoxious and thumbing your noses at the powers that be.  Playing the fucking victim..."I didn't do anything wrong, I'm just posting about Dipset".  Give me a fuckin break - yall really sound like some little fucking girls.  You know what the fuck your doing, now just cut that shit out and everything will be gravy.

As for Sikotic being de-modded, I see it like this:  Dude is easily one of the best posters on this board.  I'm always checkin his shit cuz he's got good taste in music and is a funny motherfucker.  Seems like a dude that can get along with anybody - contributes 99.9% positive and maybe .01% negative to the board.  I'm thinking he took up his support of the Dipsetters mostly out of the fact that he was pissed because so many people were getting stirred up about their activity on the board.  Basically saying "Y'all are stupid for getting this uptight about people posting about the Dips" and the more it happened, the more vehemently he stuck up for them.  So therefore, his support of the Dips was less about the music and more about the principal - a la "These peeps can like whoever they want, and I'm gonna join their cause".  So while Overseer may have de-modded under false pretense, it's almost like it's an answer to Sik support the Dips under false pretense.  And I'm not saying he's not down with the music, cuz thats speculation.  I'm just saying that it was more about the principal than the music, which is why I believe Seer de-modded him.  He used the fact that you threatened to delete the thread as his excuse, when obviously it was about much more.

And Sikotic, while I don't know you that's just my take.  And if I'm wrong, I apologize i'm just calling it how I see it.

Your way off Dr. Phil.

Dipset is a movement that we move with, accept it.

DIPCC is a joke and if anyone feels threatened by it, you're either in denial or a bitch. 

If every Dipset fan has 5 threads to post, I see no problem with it.

Being threatening and being annoying are different things.  I'm sure you'd like to feel tough on your computer and act like you're a threat, but the reality is you're just an annoying bitch.  You've been banned how many times?  You cause more hate than love for the Dips and that's just off top before people even listen to them. 

He used the fact that you threatened to delete the thread as his excuse, when obviously it was about much more.
Why use an excuse? I hold no weight around here. If I was given an honest reason (or no reason at all) and not a sugar-coated one, I wouldn't of said a word about it.

That's politics at its finest, and I don't have much respect for politicians. The whole situation is hilarious.

The funny thing is I didn't realize you were demodded till this homo made a thread about it.  And I know what you mean about the political thing.  But would you say that it was more a political thing the way you took up the Dip cause moreso than the music?  And I'm not saying it was, just asking the question.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 08:42:43 AM »
Whoa.. i didnt know Sikotic got demodded... for me it sounds like Seer did it because of something else than what he claim.. becasue the reason Seer said with that reply Sik did in that topic is just lame..

I think i need to show this Private Message:
I love how dipset pisses everyone off. I don't really care about them though.

suckaa free

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2006, 09:53:01 AM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2006, 10:00:10 AM »

There you go...Now put that shit to rest...PeACe

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2006, 04:54:53 PM »

I think i need to show this Private Message:

It's Not Dipset..It's KAIN...

VV

Being threatening and being annoying are different things.  I'm sure you'd like to feel tough on your computer and act like you're a threat, but the reality is you're just an annoying bitch.  You've been banned how many times?  You cause more hate than love for the Dips and that's just off top before people even listen to them. 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2006, 06:24:44 PM »

There you go...Now put that shit to rest...PeACe
so its not possible for someone to like something more now then they did 2 months ago huh?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2006, 07:45:28 PM »
Uhhh, we all already know he doesn't really feel Dipset...PeACe

Logic

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2006, 07:50:13 PM »
What does me be banned have to do with it ?

Overseer bans me everytime I diss him...English soccer team photo and hoping he broke his ankle at the skate park and other lame reasons, I forget.

I don't care if you hate Dipset  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2006, 09:13:57 PM »

Overseer bans me everytime I diss him...English soccer team photo and hoping he broke his ankle at the skate park and other lame reasons, I forget.

You getting banned on numerous occasions proves that you're an obnoxious bitch.  Sometimes bitches have to be checked.  In your case, you've had to be checked numerous times.

And I don't hate Dipset  8)

Logic

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2006, 09:50:46 PM »

You getting banned on numerous occasions proves that you're an obnoxious bitch.  Sometimes bitches have to be checked.  In your case, you've had to be checked numerous times.

Haha you sound like an Overseer alias. Ok so I'm obnoxious, what's new ?

No one ever checks me they just get upset and delete my account...lol no1 on a internet forum can upset me  :laugh:

:banana_rock:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 09:57:17 PM by Logic aka Kain Maximus your Dipset Representative »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2006, 09:52:52 PM »

Haha you sound like an Overseer alias. Ok so I'm obnoxious, what's new ?

No one ever checks me they just get upset and delete my account...lol no1 on a internet forum can upset me  :laugh:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qjYIz8bYUCM&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qjYIz8bYUCM&amp;autoplay=0</a>

:banana_rock:

« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 11:57:42 PM by Jrome Bucks the Crossover »

Logic

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2006, 09:58:25 PM »
I'm furious  >:(