Poll

Should airports begin profiling Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent?

Yes, racial/ethnic profiling would help prevent terror attacks
8 (53.3%)
No, racial/ethnic profiling is discriminatory and wouldn't work
3 (20%)
Real American is a faggot
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Should airports begin profiling Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent?  (Read 328 times)

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
which part? if your asking about searching an old white woman as opposed to a young arab, neither of them should be searched fundamentally no one has the right to be harassed and have their human rights violated without probable cause. Do you think it would have been acceptable if the british government had rounded up all irish people, harassed and body searched irish people just because there were irish people involved national movements/terrorist groups? god no how can you do that to innocent people? the only effect that such draconian measures have is to sow seeds of hate which weren't present prior to that. Once sewn then they can manifest themselves and the radicalisation of young people then multiplies and multiplies.

Of course in this climate, where people are all to willing to see their freedoms be trampled on in the name of security, as soon as a white person did carry out an act of terror, then you would see not just muslims but everybody being treated like a piece of shit regardless of age regardless of race and gender. You have to realise when you accept these draconian measures, they are a stepping stone and once accepted you open up a pandoras box of problems.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:55:13 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
^^^^^
No one is talking about rounding anyone up. Seriously man, you are the king of exaggeration.

We are talking about security checks for people boarding airplane flights. And for your information, riding on an airplane isn't a fundamental right. So a minor security check such as looking at people's bags in the name of security isn't a violation of anyone's rights.

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

I was talking about these measures in a broader context if you think it will stop at some bag searches you must be deluded. Why else has haliburton recently built those internment camps? or are you going to pretend they havent built them? are you going to pretend that John Ashcroft hasnt said that in the event of another terrorist attack the government will round up all muslims and place them in these internments camps? Come on now actually have some substance to your denials.  ::)

suckaa free

im 50% indo fijian, 25% fijian, and 25% black.   i have nothing to do with terriorst and the middle east but yet because i may resemble their apperance i have to be checked specially?  fuck racists.  they always tryin to catch me ridin dirty.   :grumpy: .... :)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
It is interesting that most people on this board support profiling Muslims on planes. I have to admit that I am suprised.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
It is interesting that most people on this board support profiling Muslims on planes. I have to admit that I am suprised.

God damnit you fucking wienerschnitzel... if you refuse to learn our language, then get the fuck out of our country, you fucking Polish son of a bitch.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
People who dont believe racial profiling works are fucking morons that just want to be "politcally correct"...

J Bananas

Well Real American, the numbers speak for themselves, you might as well lock this thread and let the pc debate club nerds fume in anger