Author Topic: rape dat azz  (Read 1970 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: rape dat azz
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 08:28:34 PM »
i dont know the guy, but supposedly theres a level 3 sex offender living in an apartment building like 4 or 5 blocks from my house.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 08:54:11 PM »
i dont know the guy, but supposedly theres a level 3 sex offender living in an apartment building like 4 or 5 blocks from my house.
Cover yo ass, homie  :-X
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 10:42:23 PM »
ya for real weirdos haha

ya a real close friend of mine was raped... kinda her fault in a sense of not being too bright

what? it was KINDA HER FAULT????? Im telling you becuz of ppl like you girls get raped!
do you know that rape is not about sex or affection or any kind of passion?
its about being a coward and not worth shit! its about trying to gain power over a person that is helpless and not able to defend herself. GREAT! HER FAULT MY FUCKING ASS!
even if she was halfdead becuz she had tried to kill herself b4 they wouldnt have the right to do anything to her. they wouldnt have the right to touch her AT ALL!
dont u understand that by saying this u basically claim that a girl who was a victim of this terrible act provoked the rape herself?
how can she provoke lack of selfconfidence, stupidity and the urge to seem powerful for a moment by being drunk. FUCKING COWARDS!
I really hate you for this statement!
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

LMFAO! Look at home boy snappin....its all comin back to u now eh buddy?

homeboy here, sat on grandpas lap one too many times :-X
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 10:54:37 PM »
ya for real weirdos haha

ya a real close friend of mine was raped... kinda her fault in a sense of not being too bright

what? it was KINDA HER FAULT????? Im telling you becuz of ppl like you girls get raped!
do you know that rape is not about sex or affection or any kind of passion?
its about being a coward and not worth shit! its about trying to gain power over a person that is helpless and not able to defend herself. GREAT! HER FAULT MY FUCKING ASS!
even if she was halfdead becuz she had tried to kill herself b4 they wouldnt have the right to do anything to her. they wouldnt have the right to touch her AT ALL!
dont u understand that by saying this u basically claim that a girl who was a victim of this terrible act provoked the rape herself?
how can she provoke lack of selfconfidence, stupidity and the urge to seem powerful for a moment by being drunk. FUCKING COWARDS!
I really hate you for this statement!
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

ahaha calm down there missy, no need to get all red ribbon week on us. you act like women are retards who have no common sense and need to be protected like animals....how could you think about your fellow sisters like that?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 11:05:01 PM »
hahaha that chick is hype. on the real though mind you own business lady, you have no idea what the circumstances were. and like J just said, its not like women have no minds of their own, or is that what youre claiming? any way you look at it you just made yourself look like a fool. you made me laugh though, so all the more power to you.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 11:47:33 PM »
hahaha that chick is hype. on the real though mind you own business lady, you have no idea what the circumstances were. and like J just said, its not like women have no minds of their own, or is that what youre claiming? any way you look at it you just made yourself look like a fool.

i would second that bro.

so you have an idea what the circumstances were? were u present?

so basically all yall guys saying is that in a situation with one girl and a few guys THE GIRL HAS NO BRAINS when THE BOYS RAPE HER....im sorry we are talking here about a nr 1 crime that is a CRIME regardless of the circumstances
of course girls have to pay attention but NOT becuz they might LOOSE BRIANS suddenly becuz tehy get drunk but becuz of THE GUYS who actually have the tendency to use situations like that and this is what i call BRAINLESS!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 11:56:21 PM »
You guys are a bunch or rape condoning idiots. When we're talking about rape, dumbfucks, we're talking about something that is being done by force and through violence to a person. The girl's demeanor, regardless of what it may be, does not justify a violent coercive act on behalf of any ugly motherfucker who can't get girls to consent.Yall seem to belong to this category of people. Man, if it was ok for dudes to get fucked cause of being promiscuous, in the sense u think that girl was, more than half of the guys in the world would have their asses red by this time.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 12:10:35 AM »
You guys are a bunch or rape condoning idiots.
what?   this shit is confusing me

all we're doing is talking about how bad rape is.... and how chicks can avoid situations like drinking a whole bottle with a room full of creeps

nobody said any girl deserves it.... open your fuckin eyes.... this girl in a best friend of mine, you think I condone rape on her?

dude you're an idiot.... there isn't one wrong thing written in this thread

nobody said "it's your fault"

so what I'm getting is that it's right for a girl to hang out with 10 guys and get piss drunk?..... even when she doesn't know them that well?

that's cool right man?

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 12:14:48 AM »
this incoherent whining makes me wanna go rape a chick muahaha

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 12:15:42 AM »
this incoherent whining makes me wanna go rape a chick muahaha
;D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2006, 12:31:16 AM »
kinda her fault in a sense of not being too bright

It's enough for you to say it's the victim's fault to condone rape. You don't even need to say something like "She deserves it". It's all included in your subtle disregard of the one who is actually at fault- THE RAPIST. The fact she's your friend makes it even worst, but that's your business.

It's alright for a person to do anything as long as other people aren't hurt. The girl was drunk, she was at a party, is it her fault she got brutalized?- NO. Why should she expect something like this from anyone. Are guys lead only by their dicks?- From what you guys are saying seems like it is so, it's as if girls should have in mind our male inability to control ourselves.

Us guys get drunk all the time around people we don't know, You don't say to us we should "watch ourselves" do u?

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2006, 12:34:09 AM »
stop reaching, you're trying too hard to try to prove something

she wasn't at a party buddy, how bout at a house with 10 dudes while she's ditching school and pollishing off a bottle, and is the only girl among the group

you know me better than I know myself tho, I guess I am happy that my best friend got raped
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 12:35:50 AM by we$t coa$t »

J Bananas

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2006, 12:34:38 AM »
yep, just finished up getting some rape action in at the park down the street, i told her she was loving it  :laugh:

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2006, 12:41:26 AM »
Us guys get drunk all the time around people we don't know, You don't say to us we should "watch ourselves" do u?
sure, why not?   is that a bad thing?

I sure do need to watch myself, I'm 19 years old

so again, you're condoning drinking around strangers?

if you had a daughter I guess you wouldn't care if she drank with strangers because anything that happens would be someone else's fault?

u're gonna be a hell of a parent one day

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2006, 01:00:42 AM »
1. You're saying it should be expected for a girl ditching school to get raped.

2. You're saying it should be expected for a girl geting drunk around guys to get raped.

Whatever she may have been doing doesn't lay the fault on her. Fault is something that can be laid upon the one violating another person's space. Whatever she may have done to contribute to this is not fault because she didn't violate anyone's space.
I didn't say a word about how I feel in regard to drinking around strangers, you were the one who used it to show it's "her fault".

And what's that shit about a daughter? Do you think people worry about their children being raped because they don't want their children to be at fault? -People worry about their children being raped BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO BE RAPED.