Author Topic: rape dat azz  (Read 2011 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: rape dat azz
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2006, 01:23:41 PM »
I don't think you have the brain capacity to understand my point

And I don't think you have a point.

If I don't have a point, then what are you arguing? LOL...Make sense.

it means that your point is ungrounded u idiot.
go use your favourite plastic penis for your mufucking fag-ass.-

It means what it means, he said I have no point, which I obviously do...Just rub that shit and you'll feel better...

thank u for the tip, but i already recieve my daily dose of dopamine by provin my points, so keep using your plastic.

The only point you've proven is that you're an idiot who has trouble comprehending things...Oh, and that you have a pussy...Maybe it's time to give ol' minchy some attention...PeACe

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2006, 01:41:48 PM »

It means what it means, he said I have no point, which I obviously do...Just rub that shit and you'll feel better...

thank u for the tip, but i already recieve my daily dose of dopamine by provin my points, so keep using your plastic.

The only point you've proven is that you're an idiot who has trouble comprehending things...Oh, and that you have a pussy...Maybe it's time to give ol' minchy some attention...PeACe

i understand that the first point (me being an idiot) was supposed to be offending, but the second point (me having a pussy) isnt that obvious if im female?  ::)
oh nik and the only thing u ve proven is that ure a retarded asshole who doesnt get the most obvious things aaand...oh and that u have a dick that substitutes for your brain. i hope you can deal with that, ignorant bitch!

go and get your ass screwd finally!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 01:49:06 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2006, 01:53:30 PM »

i understand that the first point (me being an idiot) was supposed to be offending, but the second point (me having a pussy) isnt that obvious if im female?  ::)
oh nik and the only thing u ve proven is that ure a retarded asshole who doesnt get the most obvious things aaand...oh and that u have a dick that substitutes your brain. i hope you can deal with that, ignorant bitch!

Oh wow, you got me there!...It's obvious that you need to get fucked. If you haven't noticed, I've BEEN done taking you seriously...I repeated the same shit 3 times, and every time I got a completely moronic response taking what I said out of context due to your a.)lack of comprehensive skills b.)lack of control over your raging emotions c.)lack of dick and balls...If you want a real response, stop acting like a total bitch (<<can't really blame you though), and respond RATIONALLY...PeACe

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2006, 02:22:01 PM »
The point is rape victims shouldn't be blamed for the rapist's actions. You morons have been trying to blame a rape victim for what was done to her. Such statements as "It's kinda her fault" and "She put herself in that situation" make me sad. People always put themselves in situations, it's part of life, but do they get blamed for it?- No, as long as they don't harm anyone else. Here we have a girl who was harmed and got blamed for it. So let's say she drank alot, let's even say she was flirting, but when u say that she got raped you say she got coerced to do things she didn't want to do and that she was brutalized. No one should ever go through this. And no one who had been a victim to something like this should ever be blamed for it, regardless of the circumstances. Fault should be laid upon the rapist and the rapist alone. Period.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 02:27:44 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2006, 02:41:03 PM »

oh nik and the only thing u ve proven is that ure a retarded asshole who doesnt get the most obvious things aaand...oh and that u have a dick that substitutes your brain. i hope you can deal with that, ignorant bitch!

Oh wow, you got me there!...It's obvious that you need to get fucked. If you haven't noticed, I've BEEN done taking you seriously...I repeated the same shit 3 times, and every time I got a completely moronic response taking what I said out of context due to your a.)lack of comprehensive skills b.)lack of control over your raging emotions c.)lack of dick and balls...If you want a real response, stop acting like a total bitch (<<can't really blame you though), and respond RATIONALLY...PeACe

exactly u repeated the same SHIT over and over, without even trying to understand what i was saying.
plus i didnt take anything out of context, if u say "kinda her fault" or "filthy bitch"
i have to quote that becuz this is ignorant and very brainless what ure spreading.
talking about me being over emotional and overreacting or lacking balls (obvious that is) doesnt make your statements any better.
i responded rationallyl and didnt send u any stupid pics that are completely off topic-
so plz stop talking about rationality, nik, u dont know what it is.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 02:45:27 PM by *Z* »
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2006, 02:53:51 PM »
I dont post too much stuff in TOT anymore because im sick of people who only post in this part of the whole forum that think this is fucking debate club.

Anyways, my girlfriends mothers ex husband raped my girlfriends sister and my girlfriends father got accused of it because the girl who got raped told a friend of hers and she was 9 years old the time it happened so it got mixed up so the counselor at the school they went to thought it was my girlfriends father who raped her so because of that my girlfriend and her younger sister ended up in the foster system and the girl who got raped got to stay at home and even though my girlfriends father was accused of the rape he didn't even get arrested. However about ten years later, the person who actually did the rape kidnapped a 2 year old girl and is in prison now for it. Now thats one of the reasons the state of California is fucked up. Pretty much all of my girlfriends family got treated like shit because of this and they didn't even commit the crime. I could go all day talking about all that happened but i just made the story short.

WestCoasta

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2006, 03:05:47 PM »
my god what the fuck.... I'm baffled at the arguments

they 2 people are literally choosing to not listen to what we said

they actually tried to turn it around and say that we support rape and shit

WHAT THE FUCK HAHAHA

Floydness

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2006, 03:22:38 PM »
Heres my thoughts for anyone that cares:

I think that in this world though, sad but true, we have many sick people that are all over. People that rape, kill, lie, cheat, molest, etc. We will never be able to live in a perfect society where everyone is kind and good hearted so we all must take certain precautions in life. It is known that men generally have more physical strength than women and we all know that rape does in fact exist as it always has throughout many years. A woman walking down a street minding her own business then out of the blue some asshole comes and rapes her/ beats her/ robs her etc. is a different situation than a girl ditching school and getting drunk with 10 guys she hardly knows... though it is the same concept-RAPE. You could have simply avoided the second situation by doing what youre supposed to be doing like going to school, not getting drunk with 10 strange men, not ditching, and so forth. Yes it sucks, that the world has people with such low moral values but thats life and we must accept it. My point is, try to place yourself in safe situations and use your brain, if something still happens to you then it is totally not your fault because you at least tried to prevent it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2006, 03:55:44 PM by Floydness »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2006, 03:34:08 PM »
The point is rape victims shouldn't be blamed for the rapist's actions. You morons have been trying to blame a rape victim for what was done to her. Such statements as "It's kinda her fault" and "She put herself in that situation" make me sad. People always put themselves in situations, it's part of life, but do they get blamed for it?- No, as long as they don't harm anyone else. Here we have a girl who was harmed and got blamed for it. So let's say she drank alot, let's even say she was flirting, but when u say that she got raped you say she got coerced to do things she didn't want to do and that she was brutalized. No one should ever go through this. And no one who had been a victim to something like this should ever be blamed for it, regardless of the circumstances. Fault should be laid upon the rapist and the rapist alone. Period.

You simply don't get it man...LOL...I never said that the rape should be blamed on the girl, I said the girl could have avoided the situation. I've said this a million times, yet you STILL manage to keep twistin' shit up, like that other PMSing bitch...You probably don't get it because you live in Israel, it's much different out there, people have a lot more freedom. But as a femal, it is KNOWN that there are certain precautions you must take, such as not being alone with strangers in the fucking first place, let alone high/drunk/fucked up with strangers. Yes, it should be expected that some people are animals, not ALL, but some, and that's enough to make you careful with your life choices...why do you think that girls with LESS moral values have a HIGHER chance to get raped? Think about this shit man, you're being completely illogical...PeACe

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2006, 03:44:48 PM »
LOL @ these guys.... they aren't SUPPORTING RAPE, they're saying that you should realize that you're going to be out of your control being high and stuff around a bunch of strangers.... it's not their fault but they could've CHOSEN to AVOID it, what do you not get, obviously it's still the rapist's fault but the whole situation couldve been AVOIDED

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2006, 03:54:20 PM »

You simply don't get it man...LOL...I never said that the rape should be blamed on the girl, I said the girl could have avoided the situation. I've said this a million times, yet you STILL manage to keep twistin' shit up, like that other PMSing bitch...You probably don't get it because you live in Israel, it's much different out there, people have a lot more freedom. But as a femal, it is KNOWN that there are certain precautions you must take, such as not being alone with strangers in the fucking first place, let alone high/drunk/fucked up with strangers. Yes, it should be expected that some people are animals, not ALL, but some, and that's enough to make you careful with your life choices...why do you think that girls with LESS moral values have a HIGHER chance to get raped? Think about this shit man, you're being completely illogical...PeACe

okay nik, first u didnt say ppl are fucked up. the only thing u said was that the girl was kinda at fault (or was it west coast??? doesnt matter) fact is that U NEVER CAN BLAME THE GIRL FOR IT. it dosnt matter what circumstances. i understand that some guys are psychos and one has to accept it, but when things like that happen u cant blame the girl for it, simply becuz it was a commited crime by complete psychos and this is not even to the smallest percentage justifiable by the way the victim acted at the time. of course its always a risk to go outside becuz a tree could fall down and hit you, but im pretty sure this girl wouldnt have gone there with these guys, and wouldnt have gotten drunk if she had known in advane what they were up to.
violence is violence u cant turn it the other way around.
situations can always be avoided in life.
u can always blame yourself for things like that saying if i hadnt done this that wouldnt have happened, but it doesnt change anything about the rape itself, its easy to talk afterwards about avoinding stuff, but the wounds and the traumatic neurosis are gonna remain.
these victims try to blame themselves afterwards for that, try to find out what was the mistake they made. although the only mistake that is there are these motherfuckers who are coldhearted and sick.
traumatic neurosis are injuries from outside. this is a fact.

doesnt matter, its pointless to try to prove something to ppl who dont listen.
[J-Live]

WestCoasta

« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2006, 03:56:50 PM »
^^^ nobody blamed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how many fuckin times can we say the situation coulda been avoided? how many?

you support a girl drinking alone with 10 guys?   that's smart to you?

why are you trying to make us look bad when we have the same views about how bad rape is?

why do keep saying we think it's her fault when we said it isn't

IT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED    are u retarded?!  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2006, 04:00:49 PM »
^^^LOL, I know, isn't it hilarious?

its pointless to try to prove something to ppl who dont listen.

^^Bitch don't even realize she's talking about herself.

WestCoasta

« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2006, 04:02:55 PM »
I'm done with this shit  ;D

I'm seriously sitting with a blank stare thinking about stupid people

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2006, 04:11:28 PM »
This is what u said in the beginning:

ya a real close friend of mine was raped... kinda her fault in a sense of not being too bright

this is what u said a few pages later:

^^^ nobody blamed her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why do keep saying we think it's her fault when we said it isn't

i let your statements speak for themselves.
[J-Live]