Author Topic: America's citizenship laws are complete bullshit  (Read 441 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: America's citizenship laws are complete bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 07:32:45 PM »
Latinos try to make any discussion on immigration into a racial issue. Which is funny because in their countries, immigrants have ZERO RIGHTS.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 07:33:30 PM »

Get the fuck out of my country

I am not in your country, I am in America.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 07:37:52 PM »
Latinos try to make any discussion on immigration into a racial issue. Which is funny because in their countries, immigrants have ZERO RIGHTS.

Yeah like right now it's a racial issue?  lmao.  The shit you're bithcing about effects your life as much as me taking a shit in the morning.  Now, I do remember you actually bringing up a CNN Article where many Econmists brought up numbers showing that the effect of illegal immigrants in total is negligible.  So again, the shit you're bitching about is something even smaller than the entire picture. 

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 08:24:05 PM »
Real American, it's such a small percent of people that are in this illegal birth scenario that you should straight up just stop bitching about it. If anything, the "illegal" immigrants help the United States because they do gritty jobs that others are unwilling to do because they have the luxury of legitimately applying for various occupations. You're an idiot if you think this is a pressing issue considering everything else going on in the United States today.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 08:55:48 PM »
Cwalker lost.......again.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 10:46:31 PM »
youre right. ure countries citizenship laws are useless.

some smuggled polish prostitutes works the dayton , ohio strip for a few weeks, and Bam! her bastard son is a "real american"

a joke is what it is
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2006, 02:33:27 AM »

some smuggled polish prostitutes works the dayton , ohio strip for a few weeks, and Bam! her bastard son is a "real american"

a joke is what it is

8) illegal immigration at it's finest. I don't hate though.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2006, 05:30:09 AM »

a joke is what it is

Considering my mom's last name was O'Brien before she married my dad , that is amazing.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 04:52:35 PM »
Anyone who is born in the United States is automatically a U.S. citizen. That is such complete bullshit. We have all these foreigners coming to our country illegally whose soul purpose is to get pregnant and have their baby here. Then if they are caught and the authorities try to deport them, they claim that they can't go back because their children are Americans. It's fucking bullshit.

No other country has such a stupid law about citizenship so why should we?

I think they stopped doing it, but for a long time New Zealand allowed parents of children born in the country to stay and apply for citizenship. My siblings and I were born here so my parents would be safe if they didn't have citizenship, oh no, they have permanent residence, lol.

Suga Foot

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2006, 05:43:19 PM »
No other country has such a stupid law about citizenship so why should we?

I thought most countries worked like that?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2006, 09:26:30 PM »

a joke is what it is

+1 ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2006, 12:05:43 AM »

a joke is what it is

Considering my mom's last name was O'Brien before she married my dad , that is amazing.

shut up hoe, i didnt ask for ur life story
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll