Poll

Should airports begin profiling Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent?

Yes, racial/ethnic profiling would help prevent terror attacks
8 (53.3%)
No, racial/ethnic profiling is discriminatory and wouldn't work
3 (20%)
Real American is a faggot
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Should airports begin profiling Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent?  (Read 565 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What do you guys think?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah, def

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I was gonna go with the first one but couldn't resist not to go with the last one

Sparegeez

Fuck yeah. I'm not being racist, I'm just being safe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Fuck yeah. I'm not being racist, I'm just being safe.

No, I am middle-eastern and I need to sneak weed past security... ;D

J Bananas

hell yeah, crabby liberals bent on acting morally superior don't have the right to weasel public protectors out of doing their job just because it crosses some bullshit line on what's "politically correct", i'd be all up in there puttin families on the ground, pressin my glock to a 9 year old if i have to just to show the world we dont bend over for terrorists simply because they are fighting a religious war.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and then people will be shocked when a blond hair, blue eyed american turned extremist commits an act of terrorism.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You have just said it, you dumb idiots think its you against them, when the scenario that javil just mentioned happens you will be the ones treated like slaves like pieces of shit. You will be the ones having to cower in constant fear.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:10:25 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

^u mad? dude we know there will be caucasian terrorists remember john walker lind, thats why people like me will report people like bryan to the fbi in the near future.....and im sorry to be so close minded, it just so happens that 100% of terror suspects who actually pose a threat in the past 6 years have been fighting for islam, you just wanna argue don't you?  :'(

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol "report people like bryan to the fbi" it becomes illegal to think beyond a certain point does it, "they hate our freedoms" come on man how much more bullshit cliches are you going to fall for. Or do you want to bring it back to the good old days of the stasi in east berlin and the informant rings of the USSR. You know states which people from a genuinely free world used to despise.  ::)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:14:06 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
and then people will be shocked when a blond hair, blue eyed american turned extremist commits an act of terrorism.

Profiling Middle eastern people doesn't mean ignoring everybody else, it just means putting greater scrutiny on those people on people more likely to be terrorists.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Under the guise of safety it is now becoming morally acceptable to bring back racial profiling lol, perhaps everyone should be body searched to, maybe little children should be body searched, maybe those who look shifty should be interrogated and tortured. Maybe those who refuse to be body searched should be locked up. Maybe those people who hate the government should be branded terrorists and locked away indefinitely in those wonderful newly built internment camps. I guess that is freedom after all, the freedom to treat everyone like objects which can be disposed of whenever they wish them to be.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Under the guise of safety it is now becoming morally acceptable to bring back racial profiling lol, perhaps everyone should be body searched to, maybe little children should be body searched, maybe those who look shifty should be interrogated and tortured. Maybe those who refuse to be body searched should be locked up. Maybe those people who hate the government should be branded terrorists and locked away indefinitely in those wonderful newly built internment camps. I guess that is freedom after all, the freedom to treat everyone like objects which can be disposed of whenever they wish them to be.

I'm so scared though, we just gotta be safe!  :-[

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Well you are a Muslim, you would probably prefer there was no security checks at all like there was pre 9/11.

The point is, under the current system we have 80 year old white grandmas being checked by airport security in the fight against Islamic terror. Only a moron like Virtuoso would think that makes any kind of sense.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The point is, under the current system we have 80 year old white grandmas being checked by airport security in the fight against Islamic terror. Only a moron like Virtuoso would think that makes any kind of sense.

You still want that though. 

"Profiling Middle eastern people doesn't mean ignoring everybody else,"