Poll

Should airports begin profiling Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent?

Yes, racial/ethnic profiling would help prevent terror attacks
8 (53.3%)
No, racial/ethnic profiling is discriminatory and wouldn't work
3 (20%)
Real American is a faggot
4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Should airports begin profiling Muslims and people of Middle Eastern descent?  (Read 548 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he doesnt even realise that he is contradicting himself because he is so thoroughly brainwashed only a moron like you would be able to contradict themselves so effortlessly.

J Bananas

lol "report people like bryan to the fbi" it becomes illegal to think beyond a certain point does it, "they hate our freedoms" come on man how much more bullshit cliches are you going to fall for. Or do you want to bring it back to the good old days of the stasi in east berlin and the informant rings of the USSR. You know states which people from a genuinely free world used to despise.  ::)

you know whats really funny? i went to public school in cali so i dont even know who the fuck stasi is!!! and i dont fall for any prescribed bullshit, if you ever catch me saying "they hate our freedoms" it's because i find it laughable but i know that certain people get pissy about it  ;), dont worry about me man, worry about yourself. i just want a decent society that is safe where common sense reigns supreme. of course thats nearly impossible these days thanks to hurt people who feel like they gotta project their personal hang ups into politics and current affairs, but you know all about that. stop resisting me!

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Profiling Middle eastern people doesn't mean ignoring everybody else,"

I want to use common sense. 80 year old grandmas are not going to blow up a plane so why waste time searching their bags?.

For some reason idiots like Virtuoso and Javi think that security should treat them as just a big as threat as some 20 year old Arab named Kareem Mohhamed Abdul Ali Jabbar. Stop with the dumbed down thinking.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Profiling Middle eastern people doesn't mean ignoring everybody else,"

I want to use common sense. 80 year old grandmas are not going to blow up a plane so why waste time searching their bags?.

For some reason idiots like Virtuoso and Javi think that security should treat them as just a big as threat as some 20 year old Arab named Kareem Mohhamed Abdul Ali Jabbar. Stop with the dumbed down thinking.

I pity idiots like yourself who don't get it. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Serious question: is an 80 year old white grandma as likely to be a terrorist as a 20 year old Arab named Mohhamed Abdul Tariq Azziz Jabbar?

Yes or no?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Lol you are so incredibly dumb I have already pointed out to you who in this dumbed down scare mongering climate an attack by a white person would lead to everything i mentioned above and whats more you would go along with it because your a complete coward. Your the fool who thinks the terrorists are trying to take your freedoms from you when its the patriotic act and its all wonderful extensions to that which are taking away your freedoms. I swear you have an inbuilt relay button in your head which keeps repeating terrorism terrorism terrorism whenever you have an indepndent thought. So then you quickly disregard the independent questioning thought and then business as usual.

As for you J Bananas Stasi isnt a person, it was the domestic intelligence arm of the communist run east germany. However for the most part you are sort of tongue in cheek i dont have anything against you, you just come out with some stuff though, some makes me laugh some just leaves me completely bemused.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:39:27 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

^cool, but i gotta know, fundamentally what do you think about cwalkers question there?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Serious question: is an 80 year old white grandma as likely to be a terrorist as a 20 year old Arab named Mohhamed Abdul Tariq Azziz Jabbar?

Yes or no?

With the way you wants thing to be done, my scenario can still happen.  If that were to happen, you would want every single fucking human to be throroughly checked. 

You see Fake American, you said you still want random searching as long as it doesn't include 80 year old women. Let's make it easier for you to see

These people are free from being checked...
-Kids 12 and Under
-Adults 65 and Over

Who should be checked automatically
-All Muslims
-Anyone from the Middle East

Random Check Everybody Else
-Whoa  :o  a blond hair, blue eye american turned extremist can be lucky and not get searched!  Commits an act of terror, and then what are you gonna want?  Yep, get rid of random checking everyone else and just check every single teen to 65 year old adult. 

J Bananas

I knew this guy would have long ass dodgy answer

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I knew this guy would have long ass dodgy answer

His question was stupid to begin with because he somehow forgets what he said before. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
which part? if your asking about searching an old white woman as opposed to a young arab, neither of them should be searched fundamentally no one has the right to be harassed and have their human rights violated without probable cause. Do you think it would have been acceptable if the british government had rounded up all irish people, harassed and body searched irish people just because there were irish people involved national movements/terrorist groups? god no how can you do that to innocent people? the only effect that such draconian measures have is to sow seeds of hate which weren't present prior to that. Once sewn then they can manifest themselves and the radicalisation of young people then multiplies and multiplies.

Of course in this climate, where people are all to willing to see their freedoms be trampled on in the name of security, as soon as a white person did carry out an act of terror, then you would see not just muslims but everybody being treated like a piece of shit regardless of age regardless of race and gender. You have to realise when you accept these draconian measures, they are a stepping stone and once accepted you open up a pandoras box of problems.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 07:55:13 PM by virtuoso »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^
No one is talking about rounding anyone up. Seriously man, you are the king of exaggeration.

We are talking about security checks for people boarding airplane flights. And for your information, riding on an airplane isn't a fundamental right. So a minor security check such as looking at people's bags in the name of security isn't a violation of anyone's rights.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I was talking about these measures in a broader context if you think it will stop at some bag searches you must be deluded. Why else has haliburton recently built those internment camps? or are you going to pretend they havent built them? are you going to pretend that John Ashcroft hasnt said that in the event of another terrorist attack the government will round up all muslims and place them in these internments camps? Come on now actually have some substance to your denials.  ::)

suckaa free

im 50% indo fijian, 25% fijian, and 25% black.   i have nothing to do with terriorst and the middle east but yet because i may resemble their apperance i have to be checked specially?  fuck racists.  they always tryin to catch me ridin dirty.   :grumpy: .... :)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It is interesting that most people on this board support profiling Muslims on planes. I have to admit that I am suprised.