Author Topic: drop if youre high thread  (Read 421 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: drop if youre high thread
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 05:38:50 PM »
^^Im sure it will prob do the trick, Im sure it was just a WACK nug
like i said, when i sell an 8th or more there is usually one wack nug in the bunch...did you get a half zip nik? and how much?

Yea, I got it for my regular chronic price, $125...This nug had thick white hairs all over it, none of the other nugs looked as significant as this one did, but it all looks like it's from the same bunch...PeACe

oh okay...125 wow thats a really good price, here people pay 150-175 for halfs  :-\
youre lucky

Yea, I know, but I've known this dude for a while though...At first I was buying 2 Gs for $25 regularly...Now I ain't fuckin' with anything over $10 grams, unless it's Kush...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 05:40:46 PM »
like i said, when i sell an 8th or more there is usually one wack nug in the bunch...did you get a half zip nik? and how much?

Yea, I got it for my regular chronic price, $125...This nug had thick white hairs all over it, none of the other nugs looked as significant as this one did, but it all looks like it's from the same bunch...PeACe

oh okay...125 wow thats a really good price, here people pay 150-175 for halfs  :-\
youre lucky

Yea, I know, but I've known this dude for a while though...At first I was buying 2 Gs for $25 regularly...Now I ain't fuckin' with anything over $10 grams, unless it's Kush...PeACe

do u usually get a half zip at a time tho?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 05:44:03 PM »

youre lucky

Yup, every week...

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 05:48:02 PM »

youre lucky

Yup, every week...

nice, havent u ever thought about smokin for free  ;) knawimean?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 05:52:30 PM »

youre lucky

Yup, every week...

Yea, but I currently don't have the space to grow...As soon as I get my own place, it's on though, I'ma have a whole room dedicated to that shit... 8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 05:53:13 PM »
lemme live wit you  ;D

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

suckaa free

« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2006, 12:00:45 AM »
i dont know what to say but i am fucken higher than aladan on his magic carpet.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2006, 12:45:55 AM »
Smoked another blunt of that shit, and it STILL didn't get me blazed... >:(

I called the hook up, and let him know what's up, he appoligized and said he'd try to replace it for me tomorrow.... 8)

But I had to blaze some good shit, so I called the other connect and got some dank shit from him...Now_Im_Blowed...PeACe

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2006, 12:48:06 AM »
hahaha faaaaaadeddd   8)

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2006, 12:49:11 AM »
Smoked another blunt of that shit, and it STILL didn't get me blazed... >:(

I called the hook up, and let him know what's up, he appoligized and said he'd try to replace it for me tomorrow.... 8)

But I had to blaze some good shit, so I called the other connect and got some dank shit from him...Now_Im_Blowed...PeACe

LMAO!! Yeah Im smokin now, only have 2 bowls though >:(  More tomorrow!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2006, 05:23:41 PM »

youre lucky

Yup, every week...

Yea, but I currently don't have the space to grow...As soon as I get my own place, it's on though, I'ma have a whole room dedicated to that shit... 8)

Nice! Just be careful!
Youre gonna love it! I smoke pretty much an 8th or more a day....but im at the point where i dont get stupid high anymore, but its nice to be able to roll a blunt before you go to the store and shit like that... 8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2006, 02:05:48 AM »
haha chillin on a brew and .4 of OG.  8)

AndrE16686

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2006, 05:24:24 AM »
I havent smoked for about a month now, but im gonna blaze this weekend cant wait! Its gonna be worlds galaxies and profound revelations!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2006, 10:05:24 AM »
haha chillin on a brew and .4 of OG.  8)

.4 of OG >>> 1 gram of chronic.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2006, 02:48:19 AM »
Yo 8)