Author Topic: Jenny Jones performs in BK, Fabolous turns up and throws bottle at her  (Read 1026 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Jenny Jones performs in BK, Fabolous turns up and throws bottle at her
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2006, 11:28:48 AM »
LMAO Fab just mad that Jimmy draws bigger crowds in Brooklyn than he does.

Isnt Fab from Philly?

Are you kidding me? Fabolous reps Brooklyn in almost every song... ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2006, 11:30:24 AM »
I was about to say who the fuck is Jenny Jones.

That was gonna be my post lol

This looks like a terrible show. He looks fucking stupd with all his boys on stage who the fuck does that shit, i hate it. Did you see 30 people perform with Dre and snoop?? no. How about with Jay-z or Dmx during the Hard knock life tour. Fuck these guys look like idiots and what a great show having a guy just standing there reciting wack ass rhymes.  Who threw the bottle? who threw the bottle? probably someone who felt he got ripped for his 20 bucks.
When i see shit like this makes me wanna stop listing to hip hop. This is definitly the stupid, ugly, gay side of hip hop.
Rock had it in the 80s with the dudes with the make up and glamour shit like warrant this in hip hop is the equivalent.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 11:43:32 AM by Coming from mtl he is The Most »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2006, 02:34:56 PM »

Isnt Fab from Philly?

Maybe thinking of Cassidy?
NO MORE WAR

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2006, 03:16:10 PM »
I was about to say who the fuck is Jenny Jones.

That was gonna be my post lol

This looks like a terrible show. He looks fucking stupd with all his boys on stage who the fuck does that shit, i hate it. Did you see 30 people perform with Dre and snoop?? no. How about with Jay-z or Dmx during the Hard knock life tour. Fuck these guys look like idiots and what a great show having a guy just standing there reciting wack ass rhymes.  Who threw the bottle? who threw the bottle? probably someone who felt he got ripped for his 20 bucks.
When i see shit like this makes me wanna stop listing to hip hop. This is definitly the stupid, ugly, gay side of hip hop.
Rock had it in the 80s with the dudes with the make up and glamour shit like warrant this in hip hop is the equivalent.

well you probably just dont listen to much underground hip hop. its cool, if ur happy with chronic 2001 go ahead and keep bumpin it!

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2006, 03:47:54 PM »
im sorry, i  been holdin it in for a while in this thread, but FUCK JIM JONES. all that he does is spit hot air, he never has anything real to say. the only reason anyone buys his wack-ass albums is because he's got an ear for the good beats and manages to keep himself on-beat with them half the time.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 03:51:20 PM by Dubz »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2006, 10:55:18 PM »
im sorry, i  been holdin it in for a while in this thread, but FUCK JIM JONES. all that he does is spit hot air, he never has anything real to say. the only reason anyone buys his wack-ass albums is because he's got an ear for the good beats and manages to keep himself on-beat with them half the time.

Fuck Jim Jones?....Let me tell u kid, there is hell of a lot worse rappers than JIm Jones that is a str8 fact.

Jimmy went Gold on a double disc which = 1 MILLION RECORDS SOLD beyotch......more than Mobb Deep, Busta and DMX who are all eastcoast legends. So get off Jimmys dick for a minute.

The Maestro

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 03:01:36 AM »
Fab = fag

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 03:06:26 AM »
Jim Jones is worth more than all you muthafuckin haters. Bow down to the Capo and kiss his pinky ring.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Logic

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 06:45:31 AM »

You feel 20 pounds lighter ?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 07:01:45 PM »

Isnt Fab from Philly?

just a question i dont listen to Fab much....my bad

The Best of 3 Worlds

westkoastanostra

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 07:59:51 PM »
LOL @ jenny jones.....capo my ass...that faggot ass nigga...

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

DipsetGeneral

Re: lol at titset.... u damn right jenny jones, keep your mouth shut
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 10:32:01 AM »
Once again all the dipset threads are started by the HATERS! But we are the ones to blame ::)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 10:36:21 AM »

Fuck Jim Jones?....Let me tell u kid, there is hell of a lot worse rappers than JIm Jones that is a str8 fact.

Jimmy went Gold on a double disc which = 1 MILLION RECORDS SOLD beyotch......more than Mobb Deep, Busta and DMX who are all eastcoast legends. So get off Jimmys dick for a minute.

Jones better then busta? dmx and mobb deep??? common man Yes he is popular among teeny boppers dosent eman he a good rapper.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol at titset.... u damn right jenny jones, keep your mouth shut
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 10:53:13 AM »
fabolous>jim jones