Author Topic: Anybody else suspicious of the timing of the "thwarted" London attacks?  (Read 497 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
what the fuck has a british opperation have to do with diverting attention from bush, ur an idiot. Anyway these 'alleged terrorists' have now been locked up, no one was hurt and the public is alot safer.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

infinite you sound a little miffed that this latest attack was foiled.....

There was no attack, it was probably a false flag operation to divert attention away from the judge's ruling against Bush's illegal wire tapping.  Read my post above, and look up false flage operations cause obviously you couldn't follow the vocabulary because we are talking about two different subjects.

bryan you are so full of shit your eyes are turning brown

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This is the fundamental problem. j bananas, i mentioned just briefly about the Stasi and you hadnt a clue who or what the stasi were. Similarly you have little or no knowledge of documented events like operation gladio. operation northwoods, hell even tapes have now surfaced proving that Roosevelt knew well in advance about pearl harbour but he allowed it to happen anyway. This is the point history is littered with either planned government false flag attacks or attacks that took place. The latter includes operation gladio. Now with that in mind why are you so quick to dismiss the notion that the government has a hand here? This is a serious question and one you should be addressing in your own mind if not on here.

J Bananas

^and why do you take to heart alternative news that seems so subversive? it seems like a fundamental issue for you as well, you pretend to have answers because you are willing to believe anything that seems unpopular or disproving of mainstream news and history. why not take your information sources witha  grain of salt as well?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You didnt answer my question, when the government has commited acts of great evil before why the hell would you suddenly dismiss this notion? When you have well respected former officials, former intelligence agents saying the government is complicit in this isnt it about time you took notice? they have nothing to gain from this, very often they are whistleblowers which basically ruins their careers. In other words these are not crazy crackpots who dont know what they are talking about. they are trying to make people realise this is anything but black and white.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 05:59:05 PM by virtuoso »

J Bananas

OK, yes. I have considered and I do consider the amount of truth that gets filtered in every situation of importance from the government, to the media, to the people. It's just that this time, I really don't see what any government stands to gain by a "false flag operation", which you and bryan like to include in your vocabulary so often. Straying attention from his failed wiretap initiative doesn't seem like a high priority on Bush's agenda, despite how crackheaded he appears. I want to know why Bush or any government would feel the need to stage this incident when the political climate of US/UK isnt drastically unstable right now. Why wouldn't they wait for some other time?

J Bananas

And I wont try to discredit or dismiss nearly any news source because I don't believe that there are truly evil corporations out there. It feels right for me to not trust anyone whole heartedly, wether it be Bill OReilly or Alex Jones, anyone who pretends to have answers to things is a crackpot

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Well there are 2 issues present here firstly this reinforces fear in the average person, also just look at what is going to enable them to do, bring in sweeping draconian powers which will force all europeans to be fingerprinted and eye scanned, it says that under security we can trample all over your rights. Furthermore the congressional elections are to be held in November the fear builds up and it looks like right on cue there is going to be another attack. What do they have to gain? fear, political capital, a wider mandate for military action to include both syria and Iran, a reason for "modifying human rights" and in america a reason for spitting on the constitution once again. In addition people like rumsfeld and cheney are inextricably linked and benefit from mass scares and wars. Cheney of course. through Haliburton.

As for truly evil corporations, I consider the manipulation of countries into war to be evil, (oil companies and arms companies like haliburton) maybe you dont and just consider that politics. However I am going to be honest enough to say that I do respect the fact that you will respond and not just ignore the postings.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 06:59:01 PM by virtuoso »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

This is the problem though J Bananas those lying bastards have put thousands of americans and british sodliers to death in Iraq. Now, when they are capable of creating a lie on such a grand and destructive scale, whose impact is just unimaginable don't you see that it will make people ask how the hell can you trust anything they are saying.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
^and why do you take to heart alternative news that seems so subversive? it seems like a fundamental issue for you as well, you pretend to have answers because you are willing to believe anything that seems unpopular or disproving of mainstream news and history

Only an ape would find it to hard to imagine the possibility that it didn't go down exactly like the news station said it did.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
^and why do you take to heart alternative news that seems so subversive? it seems like a fundamental issue for you as well, you pretend to have answers because you are willing to believe anything that seems unpopular or disproving of mainstream news and history

Only an ape would find it to hard to imagine the possibility that it didn't go down exactly like the news station said it did.
imagine lol, so u basis for this being a 'false flag' is made entirely out of fiction!!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

imagine lol, so u basis for this being a 'false flag' is made entirely out of fiction!!

I was merely suggesting that the timing of all this was very suspicious, and that it's a possibility.  Allah knows best what really took place.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
While it is entirely possible that there is a conspircy, I just can't simply beilive it at this point. For one thing you didn't present any proof. At this point it is just speculation. If we go by that logic anything that happens around the same time can be said to be related. It's cool for you to have your suspicions Bryan, but we need actual concreate evidence before we can label this more then a small possibility. Throw that in and then we can talk more elaboratly.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...

This is the fundamental problem. j bananas, i mentioned just briefly about the Stasi and you hadnt a clue who or what the stasi were. Similarly you have little or no knowledge of documented events like operation gladio. operation northwoods, hell even tapes have now surfaced proving that Roosevelt knew well in advance about pearl harbour but he allowed it to happen anyway. This is the point history is littered with either planned government false flag attacks or attacks that took place. The latter includes operation gladio. Now with that in mind why are you so quick to dismiss the notion that the government has a hand here? This is a serious question and one you should be addressing in your own mind if not on here.

the fundemental problem is that u dont understand banana boy. conversations with him are serious for the first 2 posts, then he loses attention and ends up rambling. the key is to ramble with him. guide each other.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll