Poll

Which Bay Area artist is most likely to blow up nationally?

Keak da Sneak
Mistah F.A.B.
Other, namely...

Author Topic: BAY AREA  (Read 317 times)

XaNdEr

Re: BAY AREA
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2006, 11:54:31 PM »
ya boy, simply cuz his affiliation with game and his charisma, dude got something that others dont seem to have, dunno what it is, but i bet he blow up with his next (BWS released) album....

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2006, 12:50:04 AM »
Can someone please list a bunch of upcoming Bay artists.  I don't know where all the cali artists I listen to are from exactly like Sly Boogy, DJ Quik etc.. I don't know where exactly their all representing.

From the ones that I've seen in this thread I would pick

Mistah FAB
The Federation
Ya Boy
Keak Da Sneak

In that order.. maybe flopping Mistah FAB & The Federation.. I really haven't listened to much of YA Boy yet so that's the only reason he's at number 3.  I like Keak but I'm not sure dude is going to blow nationwide.. he's more of a regional artist in my opinion.

Rick Rock is a f*cking beast!!  Love his beats and what The Federation is doing.

That "Ghost Ride It" track by Mistah FAB is f*cking banging.. love that track.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2006, 01:30:41 AM »
Fabby should be the first too blow, he's got too much charisma & personalilty not too. Ya Boy is one of the best ( his cousin Champ Bailey is shittin on him though ), but he stays with that g-shit, and probably won't make it too mainstream.

The problem is, they keep sending videos too MTV, and keep getting banned. The Federation's 18 Dummy is banned because I guess Doonie changed his name too Doon Coon and MTV is not feeling that. It's a shame, cuza that's the best video of the year. The Pack's "Vans" video is also banned becuase of sponshorship issues. Both of these videos would be eatin up by the pop-loving masses. It seems like the Bay just keeps fucking up.

Oh yeah, lol @ Keak as a new artist, when he's been putting albums out on a major label level since '97.

Diabolical

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2006, 08:24:37 AM »
I hope The Team blow up, they're tight.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »
I hope The Team blow up, they're tight.

I don't think that's gonna happen because they splt it up and went their own way(they're still cool with each other though). Carson is signed to BWS so he might blow up.

$Eg2$

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 01:38:42 PM »
YA Boy is the tightest all that other bullshit iz garbage...

ThA KiD

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 03:43:48 PM »
The Team should have blown up, world premiere was shitting on all other cds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 04:36:41 PM »
Ya Boy!!! Hands down!

The Best of 3 Worlds

XaNdEr

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2006, 12:25:33 AM »
ya boy

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2006, 03:37:15 PM »
Mistah FAB hands down! Ya'll heard his new mixtape with Dow Jones called "Recess"? He's spittin str8 heat on there and got some blappers, plus some coo hyphy shit..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"