Author Topic: Young Jibbs - Does Your Chain Hang Low /// SHOULDER LEAN  (Read 228 times)

Logic

Young Jibbs - Does Your Chain Hang Low /// SHOULDER LEAN
« on: August 20, 2006, 12:08:00 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bMJqX0ZWL-0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bMJqX0ZWL-0</a>
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 09:12:16 AM by Logic aka Kain Maximus your Dipset Representative »

Logic

S H O U L D E R - L E A N
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 12:22:17 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FX-MkMA6FTI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FX-MkMA6FTI</a>

8)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 12:27:13 AM by Logic aka Kain Maximus your Dipset Representative »

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Young Jibbs - Does Your Chain Hang Low /// SHOULDER LEAN
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2006, 09:04:48 PM »
crap like chain hang low is part of the reason why the game just ain't the same anymore...

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2006, 10:15:32 PM »
i was just watchin a special on the news about this dude whos in a wheelchair now cus he got shot up in his neighborhood while out at night with some dudes a little while ago, and thats kind of things common, too common... that kind violence, along with the other problems like unemployment and diseases in the ghetto, and all that these people can talk about is how much ice they got and what kinds of hokey pokey dances they can think of? next thing you know, some southern idiot's gonna be remixing twinkle twinkle little star...

true, its intended for the clubs so its not gonna have substance, but damn, look around where youre coming from. theres more important stuff to touch on, even if you dont make as much money, although i guess that is the only reason that a lot of rappers are in the game right now, to make paper.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2006, 10:21:06 PM by Dubz »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 06:13:57 AM »
It was killin' me cuz I couldn't think of where the hell did that 'Chain Hang Low' came from, until the other day when the ice cream truck rolled thru and all the sudden the hook popped into my head and it rode the ice cream man beat. It was very amuzing..

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 06:31:46 AM »
after i heard that chain hang low track i was thinking these days Ying Yang Twins could be at least halfway listenable  >:(

Logic

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 06:41:43 AM »
i was just watchin a special on the news about this dude whos in a wheelchair now cus he got shot up in his neighborhood while out at night with some dudes a little while ago, and thats kind of things common, too common... that kind violence, along with the other problems like unemployment and diseases in the ghetto, and all that these people can talk about is how much ice they got and what kinds of hokey pokey dances they can think of? next thing you know, some southern idiot's gonna be remixing twinkle twinkle little star...

true, its intended for the clubs so its not gonna have substance, but damn, look around where youre coming from. theres more important stuff to touch on, even if you dont make as much money, although i guess that is the only reason that a lot of rappers are in the game right now, to make paper.

Can't wait.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 08:47:24 AM »

Can't wait.
im working on it. right now

Diabolical

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »
Shit is wack.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »
oh and st louis isnt the south.

suckaa free

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 10:01:25 AM »
why.  why? why!!! 

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 07:03:13 PM »
This shit Slaps  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 04:38:33 PM »
I will never care, because I am sure a rhyme from Kevin Federline might be a step ahead of theirs.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »
the song reminded me of Barney

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2006, 12:43:32 PM »
I knew it

Do your ears hang low?
Do they wobble to and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?

Do your chain hang low?
Do it wobble to the flo?