Author Topic: Did any of you take a flight within the US recently?  (Read 492 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Did any of you take a flight within the US recently?
« on: August 20, 2006, 11:52:23 PM »
Has anyone from America taken a flight from one state to another within the past few months? I was wondering if they have something that can see through your clothes, I heard airport security is at an all-time high, and that they've installed some x-ray machine you have to walk through in the LAX airport...Is this true?...Oh, and yes, it's for some tree I need to transport... 8)

If anyone knows anything about this, it'd be really appreciated...Thanks.

J Bananas

Re: Did any of you take a flight within the US recently?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 11:59:23 PM »
why would you smuggle weed on your person in the first place, just put it in a shampoo bottle and check it. as for x ray machines, i havent seen em but its been since november when i flew last...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »
why would you smuggle weed on your person in the first place, just put it in a shampoo bottle and check it. as for x ray machines, i havent seen em but its been since november when i flew last...

Shampoo bottle? I don't think you can take liquids anymore...And plus, they definitely put the luggage through x-rays...Taking weed on you is easier, because the secuirty checks only pick up metal when you walk through 'em, so if you conceal the smell, there's no way to find it...I've done it before...But that's why I'm asking about these new X-Ray machines I'm hearing about...Anyone know if LAX is using them for state-to-state flights?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 12:53:38 AM »
4 words: under the nut sack.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 01:08:00 AM »
just checked with a friend who flew new york -> las vegas -> atlanta -> australia about 3 days ago, and yeah they are x-raying people
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:17 AM »
4 words: under into the nut butt sack crack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 01:24:02 AM »
just checked with a friend who flew new york -> las vegas -> atlanta -> australia about 3 days ago, and yeah they are x-raying people

FUCK!...So, what's the best way to take weed? Anyone know any methods? It's a flight from Cali to Florida, I didn't think it would be THAT hard... :-\

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 01:31:12 AM »

FUCK!...So, what's the best way to take weed? Anyone know any methods? It's a flight from Cali to Florida, I didn't think it would be THAT hard... :-\

What will be your punishment if they catch you anyway ??? would you do risk that?

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 02:06:48 AM »

what are the laws for personal use in the states? if you could go to jail for it then don´t do it. i´ve flown with everything from ecstacy to weed and i´ve never been caught. but if you want the weed so bad then send it in the mail or something.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 02:07:07 AM »
^^Well, I don't really know, I'm only gunna do it if I get some more details and feel confident...Watcher, you sure your friend didn't mean metal detectors? Because I'm looking online for detail about x-ray machines that can see through your clothes and I can't find anything about 'em being put in use...Someone please help me out here...

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 02:40:38 AM »
I wouldn't risk it if I were you

sure there's a chance you could do it, but ya never know

and it could be more than a slap on the wrist with the zero tolerance these days

plus you're breakin the law in the airport, all that shit, who knows what kinda gay shit you'll gotta deal with... pretty much: not worth it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 07:46:30 AM »
^^I just think the risk is very low, UNLESS they have X-Ray machines, cuz there's no way to detect tree on a person with metal detectors, and from what I'm reading the only X-Ray machines they have as of now are for your luggage and shoes...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 07:55:51 AM »
Security workers using the machines can see through clothes and peer at whatever may be hidden in undergarments, shirts or pants. The images also paint a revealing picture of a person's nude body.

That's a violation of privacy!!

Backscatter technology has been waiting on the sidelines for nearly four years but seems poised now to move to the forefront of aviation security. The machines are already used by U.S. Customs agents at 12 airports to screen passengers suspected of carrying drugs. They're also getting a test run at a terminal in London Heathrow Airport, the first major airport to use them.

I don't know about the airport your goin' to though.

Logic

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 08:42:41 AM »
Has anyone from America taken a flight from one state to another within the past few months? I was wondering if they have something that can see through your clothes, I heard airport security is at an all-time high, and that they've installed some x-ray machine you have to walk through in the LAX airport...Is this true?...Oh, and yes, it's for some tree I need to transport... 8)

lol you're an idiot.

I hope your girlfriend is not flying with you. 

When they see your last name they're gonna rape you.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 10:41:57 AM »

Im tellin you dude, shampoo bottle, you are allowed to take liquids on your checked baggage, and a shampoo bottle inside a toiletry kit on x ray will reveal everything around the bottle masking the shape of the drugs, TRUST ME on this one.