Author Topic: Did any of you take a flight within the US recently?  (Read 503 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: Did any of you take a flight within the US recently?
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 08:28:01 PM »
sack it and swallow it like a champ.

suckaa free

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 08:58:33 PM »
tell rick ross i said "fuck you!"  thanks. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 11:33:39 PM »
LMAO@these faggots on my nutsack,,,It's Thursday, I left Monday morning...I made ONE post on this laptop within that time period and I'm already getting my nuts licked.. 8)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 08:42:04 AM by Now_I_Know »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 07:12:19 AM »
LMAO@these faggots on my nutsack,,,It's Thursday, I left Monday morning...I made ONE post on this labtop within that time perod and I'm already getting my nuts licked.. 8)

Feels good?

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 08:28:30 AM »
LMAO@these faggots on my nutsack,,,It's Thursday, I left Monday morning...I made ONE post on this laptop within that time period and I'm already getting my nuts licked.. 8)

yeah but at least we know your not concerned about what people think about you.  I mean, if you were, you would probably visit dubcc on vacation and post to get your word in, in the argument.  oh wait, you did do that.  Well I guess to become the Kobe of wcc you just can't take a vacation, its part of being kobe.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »

yeah but at least we know your not concerned about what people think about you.  I mean, if you were, you would probably visit dubcc on vacation and post to get your word in, in the argument.  oh wait, you did do that.  Well I guess to become the Kobe of wcc you just can't take a vacation, its part of being kobe.

I like Nik, but that was kind of funny

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 12:55:18 PM »
The idea of X-raying people on airports sounds a bit weird - 'cause unless they provide a (lead)shield for males' genitals, there's a risk that men going through the X-ray will go sterile. Imagine the lawsuits.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: August 29, 2006, 11:00:27 AM »

I like Nik, but that was kind of funny

You like seeing men slobber all over my nutsack? :-X

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2006, 03:58:38 PM »
next time just put the tree's in ur deodarant stick. Cut the bottom of the stick off put the tree's in than put the stick back in over the tree's works well. Ive taken like 5 grams in a stick before. Old Spice works best.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2006, 04:13:42 PM »
Wait NIK do they have X-Rays or dont they? Cuz you said they dont have X-Rays yet, then you said they X-Ray youre shoes...So im confused. Im taking a trip soon, and i need to smuggle too. So let me know.... ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2006, 04:46:30 PM »
Wait NIK do they have X-Rays or dont they? Cuz you said they dont have X-Rays yet, then you said they X-Ray youre shoes...So im confused. Im taking a trip soon, and i need to smuggle too. So let me know.... ;)

They make you take off your shoes and they slide it in the X-Ray machine...PeACe

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2006, 08:34:49 AM »
man check ur bag in and put the tree's in the deoderant ive done at least 10 times and it works everytime. One time they even searched my bag and put this lil paper in my bag saying they checked my bag and the tree's were still chillin when i opened up the deoderant. Make sure u saran wrap the tree's so they dont have that deoderant taste when u burn dat shiet.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!