Author Topic: goddamit i hate CLUBS (associations crap)  (Read 99 times)

'EclipZe

goddamit i hate CLUBS (associations crap)
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:11:31 PM »
So, I switched to another basketball club, because they didn't put me in a team that plays competition. So I called the cashier of my old club to see if he would be kind enough to deposit back the money i deposited @ him for playin competion, he said he couldn't do that because it was already booked to the federation of the dutch league.  So i tolld him, well that's OK im goin to another club , he tolld me i needed an explanation of no guilt from my former club in order to play for the new one, BUT he said he wasn't gonna give it to me, because I hitted some douchebag 10 months ago in a game who hitted one of my teammates into the hospital (the funny thing is, i got a 150 euro fine and 5 games ban, he only got the 5 games ban...) , they never tolld me i needed to make an own oppinion for the federation. So now they are FUCKING ME OVER AND THEY SAY IF I DONT PAY THE FUCKING 150 EUROS THEY WONT GIVE ME THE GODDAMN EXPLANATION. so im fucking pissed right now, because they never tolld me I needed to send an oppinion ( which because i didn't send one doubled my fine...) , the coach or the refs didn't do shit and if i didn't interrupt he knocked him out, and because the old fool was a bitch when my mom called and tolld him that, he just hang the phone up  ??? GOWDDAMNIT IM FUCKING PISSED , so ive emailed him telling him i demand that he respons to this shit ( ive tried my best to type it decent)

just another day on this fucked up planet :) ahhh life is great isn't it
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 12:30:46 PM by ~EclipZe~ »

suckaa free

Re: goddamit i hate CLUBS (associations crap)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 01:19:11 PM »
smoke some wiiiiit ya?   :pimp: