Author Topic: AGAINST ALL ODDZ (REALES`SHI`I EVA WROTE)!  (Read 992 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

AGAINST ALL ODDZ (REALES`SHI`I EVA WROTE)!
« on: August 21, 2006, 12:15:48 PM »

Hajj Abdul-Infinite

sup man?why r u always talkin bout your allah and islam?i personally and many otha ppl dont give a fuck bout allah and islam.its like propaganda what you (and all otha muslims) doin.fuck it man!who givez a shit bout dat?i dont talk about jesus in every post BUT WHY DO U?
bcuz ya iz a punk ass nicca who is an extremist and fanataic muslim.there´s no muslims n tha world.they ALL ACT GOOD but at tha end they will slice our throats..like u!i dont like yall apes.shut tha fuck up.keep your allah and muslim to yourself.im not a busta ass hatin lil´tiny boy.i know whta i say.i know tha history.i know who yall are.i know who i am.im not a racist but i know who da real muslims are.YOUR GOAL IS TO MUSLIMIZE THE WHOLE WORLD.TO TAKE OVER!BUT FUCK YALL YALL CAN SUCK MA DICK YA HEARD ME?GET THAT STRAIGHT UP AND DIRECT.im no mark-ass nicca.i know what i say.i got facts. i know tha history.i know what yalls goal is. i know why all act dat "nice guys" and why yall always chat bout da allah and all tha otha ppl in ya religion.i respect my religion.i respect my religion cuz its a what a religion has to be. KINDNESS.NO BEHEADINGS.NO "FUCK JEWS" COMMENTS. NO "FUCK CHRISTIANS" COMMENTS. PEACE AND LOVE ITS WHAT ITS OUR RELIGION`S ABOUT.
FUCK MIKE TYSON!!!FUCK ALL THA ISLAMIC STARS.SINGERS.RAPPPERS:ERYBODY NICCA..FUCK EM ALL.YEAAAH STR8 UP!YAALL.
U ARE RACISTS. DIRTY CAMEL-FUCKIN`ASS GOAT-FUCKAS, DIRTY APE LOOKIN`ASS NICCAZ.AINT NO PEACE SHIT NICCA WHO U FOOLIN?MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN OUR ENEMIES FOR YEAAAAARS TRYIN TO MUSLIMIZE US AND TAKE OUR RELIGION, RAPIN WOMAN ETC.I WOULD DROP A BOMB ON YALL APES.
Hajj Abdul-Infinite GIT CHA BLOODCLAAT MIND RIGHT , YUH FUCKIN`APE.CHANGE YOUR SIG AND TALK ABOUT HIP-HOP.NOT ALLAH AND MOHAMMED (OR WHATEVA THA FUCK THAT SHEEPFUCKERS NAME IS.CHILDMOLESTER, HAVIN`9 YRS OLD WIFE WTF!!!)).
WHY ALL DA TALKIN MAYN?WHY THA PROPAGANDA?WHY ALL DAT SHIT?BECUZ UR DEVIL`S SONZ NICCA DATZ WHY.

I LET CHA MOM SCREAM "ALLAH AKBAR" WHEN SHE`S SUCKIN`ON MY DICK AND SWALLOWING MY CUM.
YOU GOT DAT?EAAAT DICK BYAAATCH!YOO AN YO`MUFUGGIN MOMMA NICCA!

DIE SLOW!!!!!

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:31:22 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: IM GOIN TO GIT BANNED 4 THA REAL TRUTH.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 12:32:10 PM »
So a Muslim's goal is to Muslimize the whole world? I believe that's every religion's ultimate goal because they each want everyone else to experience and know their truth.

PS: STFU, go learn some english.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:24:06 PM »
C'mon man dont start that shit, you are making yourself look real dumb right now. At least come at em in a better way than that, shit like you said is just gonna harden them to anything you are trying to represent.

I mean seriously did you post all that just to contradict yourself? Here's my favorite! Find your own!
Quote from: Tha Psycho Hustla

PEACE AND LOVE ITS WHAT ITS OUR RELIGION`S ABOUT.
FUCK MIKE TYSON!!!FUCK ALL THA ISLAMIC STARS.SINGERS.RAPPPERS:ERYBODY NICCA..FUCK EM ALL.YEAAAH STR8 UP!YAALL.
U ARE RACISTS. DIRTY CAMEL-FUCKIN`ASS GOAT-FUCKAS, DIRTY APE LOOKIN`ASS NICCAZ.

But really no hate to you, I just wanna point some shit out to you, one christian to another.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 01:31:45 PM by Smoke Break »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 01:37:25 PM »
llok bro, it aint bout dat "i dont like muslims, so fuck em".NO!
look im not just dissin blinded.it iant just cusswords towards dem!
i know what im talkin bout.

THATS HOW THEY ARE
vvvvv

(cheq da lyrix löl..yall say u hate america and the west but do islam praisin´songs in rap-style?löl.)

(even their children is against us)

(Charlie Al-Jihad Mohhamad Al-Camelfucker Brown)

WHO SOME1 DUZN`T DROP A HUUUUGE BOMB ("i drops bombs like hiroshima":D) ON DEM??
WE EXPOSED YOU "FRIENDLY" CUNTS.THATS YOUR REAL FACE.

"i probly banned 4 dat shit dat i say, but i bring da real.."makaveli.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:29:30 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 01:45:29 PM »
I hope thats true, but that first post was not a good look. Post a little more knowledge than anger, and you might actually make a case for something. Or you at least get some people to listen to what you have to say.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:54:30 PM »
homie?do i need 2 say more?
look.
1.they fought us bout years and centuries.
2.ppl in europe (i dunno where u from tho´.) cant see their real face.
3.they shittin on everything where they are.no loyality.no respect.dats why i call them "apes".
4.they always try to talk about qu´ran and allah.their gettn on pplz nerves wit dat shit out here n tha europe.
5.they see woman as sex-objects.
6.their god had 9 yrs. old wife.
7.qu´ran says its no sin to kill a non-believer.
8.they act friendly but they are wollves in sheep´s body
9.they want(ed) to muslimize us
10.they are lying.
11.they are the objects of satan, the chosen-ones to destroy the (west and) christian religion.
12.in qu´ran there´s nuff violence.they dont preach bout peace and love like our god does.
13.people are blind who think Islam is freindly religion.
14.not a every muslim is a terrorist but they all have one (in common)they want to eat us up slowly, some directly.
15.SEE THE LINK I UPPED IN MY LAST POST SAYS A LOT.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 02:06:08 PM »
Oh i'm not disputing that the religion is fucked, But you are using the exact same tactics that they are in trying to show that. That makes everyone else looking in see you the same way they do them, you have to show by example. You should know what the bible says about how you treat your enemies.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 02:07:29 PM »
they're as bad as the jews, but the difference is most of em are poors, so i got lil more pitty for em than jews.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 02:16:43 PM »
i added 1 mo´video.
what kinda examples u need ma homie?open ya eyez nicca..u will see.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 02:22:00 PM »
I just mean talk to them in a better way than they do you. Dont be on that hateful tip, they really beleive they are doing good, most of them arent evil, but lost.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 02:23:19 PM »
n tha end..they all evil.check da vidz i upped.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 02:33:13 PM »
Yup, those are good some good examples of the kind of shit being done, and taught, but thats the thing, its being taught to them to act like this, they aren't inherantly evil or anything, thats just ignorant. No one is righteous, we are all sinners. I do wanna say this though, i think Islam is definitely and idea from satan, and has been groomed by him, to lead people away from god, in a lot of ways it is a mockery of the bible.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:37:36 PM by Smoke Break »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 02:37:01 PM »

Hajj Abdul-Infinite

^You called me by my righteous name, "Hajj".  Thank you, because I insist people call me by my righteous name here.  When someone finds Islam they want to choose a righteous name for themselves because this is a way of putting energy towards our destiny.

sup man?why r u always talkin bout your allah and islam?i personally and many otha ppl dont give a fuck bout allah and islam.its like propaganda what you (and all otha muslims) doin.fuck it man!who givez a shit bout dat?i dont talk about jesus in every post BUT WHY DO U?

The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was only 1 in a long line of many Prophets both known and unknown that were sent to this world.  Every few years we trade some old problems and concerns in for new ones, and we continue thinking that what is on our mind at that particular moment is the most important thing.  But Allah is so merciful that he has sent Prophets to call us out of this cycle and remind us to worship Allah alone without partner.  In fact, if you take Paul out of the Christian religion you will see Islam.  Because Islam is worshipping God alone, and that is what Jesus did when he prayed and supplicated and submitted to God.  Paul is the one who divided God into three and made Jesus into a God, and Costantine killed all the monotheistic Christians who wouldn't accept the trinity.

So the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was reported to have described himself as the final brick in the biulding of Prophets.  After the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) there are no more Prophets.  So we are those that carry out the message of the Prophets to worship Allah alone and to work righteousness.  The person that talks is also the person that hears, and the more you talk about the greatness of Allah the more that reality becomes firm in your heart.  Imagine if a shop owner opened up his business and then never told anyone about it, he would go out of business; but if the shop owner is always going out calling people to his shop, then he himself will become even more likely to visit his own shop.  

Islam is our business 24-7, you'll see Christians are Christians on Sunday and then they start work the next week as an American, but a Muslim is a Muslim at all times, cause if we truly believe in God (Allah) then we would make him a part of everything we did and submit to him in word and deed.  However, it is not our habit to force anyone into this, there is no compulsion in religion, the Qu'ran says that, I am just giving an warner.

Noble Qu'ran 3:64

Say, "O followers of the scripture, let us come to a logical agreement between us and you: that we shall not worship except GOD; that we never set up any idols besides Him, nor set up any human beings as lords beside GOD." If they turn away, say, "Bear witness that we are submitters."

bcuz ya iz a punk ass nicca who is an extremist and fanataic muslim.there´s no muslims n tha world.they ALL ACT GOOD but at tha end they will slice our throats..like u!i dont like yall apes.shut tha fuck up.keep your allah and muslim to yourself.im not a busta ass hatin lil´tiny boy.i know whta i say.i know tha history.i know who yall are.i know who i am.im not a racist but i know who da real muslims are.YOUR GOAL IS TO MUSLIMIZE THE WHOLE WORLD.TO TAKE OVER!BUT FUCK YALL YALL CAN SUCK MA DICK YA HEARD ME?GET THAT STRAIGHT UP AND DIRECT.im no mark-ass nicca.i know what i say.i got facts. i know tha history.i know what yalls goal is. i know why all act dat "nice guys" and why yall always chat bout da allah and all tha otha ppl in ya religion.i respect my religion.i respect my religion cuz its a what a religion has to be. KINDNESS.NO BEHEADINGS.NO "FUCK JEWS" COMMENTS. NO "FUCK CHRISTIANS" COMMENTS. PEACE AND LOVE ITS WHAT ITS OUR RELIGION`S ABOUT.

It's like Malcolm X said... "I'm non-violent, but I'm not non-violent with anybody who is violent with me."  That is the only case that Islam is suggesting, that the oppressed have a right to defend themselves.  

Noble Qu'ran:

2:190-193

You may fight in the cause of GOD against those who attack you, but do not aggress. GOD does not love the aggressors...You may kill those who wage war against you, and you may evict them whence they evicted you. Oppression is worse than murder. Do not fight them at the Sacred Masjid, unless they attack you therein. If they attack you, you may kill them. This is the just retribution for those disbelievers...But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. You may also fight them to eliminate oppression, and to worship GOD freely. If they cease, you shall not aggress; aggression is permitted only against the aggressors.

^^So you see a Muslim has no fight, no beef with any but the oppressor.  Allah speaks well of righteous Jews and Christians in the Qu'ran, and harshly about Jews and Christians who oppress.  So it is disliking the action or the behaivor, not the person or the race.

Noble Qu'ran 2:62

Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

The approach of the Islam is balanced, reasonable, and practical.  There is none of this hypocrisy in Islam.  You don't see Muslims claiming to turn the other cheek, and then being responsible for the highest death tolls on Earth.  This is the case with Bush and his largest support group, the Christian right.  Bush has the highest death toll of any world leader or individual on Earth.  Just in Iraq and Afganistan he's killed nearly a half a million people.

Eldridge Cleaver puts it like that, as he grew up in America he was startled to find that...

"The great white statesmen whom school children are taught to revere are revealed as the architects of systems of human exploitation and slavery.  Religious leaders (Christian priests) are exposed as condoners and justifiers of all these evil deeds.  Schoolteachers and college professors are seen as a clique of brainwashers and whitewashers".

« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:40:51 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR SPEAKING TRUTH! »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: AGAINST ALL ODDZ (REALES`SHI`I EVA WROTE)!
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 02:51:54 PM »
Going to church has nothing to do with being a good christian, It's good for building a foundation or helping you out when you need it, but like you said god is with you always why would you have to go to a church to see him? Jesus was not made out to be a god, he is gods son, and had god-like abilities through his father god. Stop misrepresenting shit. And you do not worship the son alone, but when you honor the son you honor his father.

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: AGAINST ALL ODDZ (REALES`SHI`I EVA WROTE)!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 02:54:07 PM »
^^ ain´t dat nicca a sick bastard?
STFU.i dont give two flyin´ass fuckin´fucks about YOUR righteous NAME!
get lost!!!!!!!!
you are satan´s messanger and destroyer of us (christians, west)
YOU WERE THE STARTERS OF WAR, STARTERS OF AGRESSION TO ISLAMIZE US!
That is the only case that Islam is suggesting, that the oppressed have a right to defend themselves. 
So Please Shut The Fuck Up.
YOU ARE THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF A WOLF BEING IN A SHEEP`S BODY.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 03:00:19 PM by Tha Psycho Hustla »