Author Topic: AGAINST ALL ODDZ (REALES`SHI`I EVA WROTE)!  (Read 991 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: AGAINST ALL ODDZ (REALES`SHI`I EVA WROTE)!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 02:55:34 PM »
Also, Bush is a faggot, the religious right are extremists as well, they take things from the bible that suit them and their cause but ignore the rest. And psycho hustla, they are out to get the jews more than us. Bush is no different than Nasrallah, or ahmedininajad(close enough) in that he uses religion to control people or gain their sympathy/trust.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 02:59:07 PM by Smoke Break »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: IM GOIN TO GIT BANNED 4 THA REAL TRUTH.
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 03:15:56 PM »
Islam is our business 24-7, you'll see Christians are Christians on Sunday and then they start work the next week as an American, but a Muslim is a Muslim at all times, cause if we truly believe in God (Allah) then we would make him a part of everything we did and submit to him in word and deed.  However, it is not our habit to force anyone into this, there is no compulsion in religion, the Qu'ran says that, I am just giving an warner.
Wrong again. Sunday is just the holiest day of worship for Christians. Any Christian will tell you that in order to recive everlasting life you have to do good in your day to day life as well (why do you think of the 10 Commandments only 3 related to your direct beilive/worship in God, while the other 7 speak about how you should live in life). And yes there are Christians who only go to church on Sunday and think they're set for life. But to say Muslims make God (Allah) apart of everything you do, is bullshit, because I have seen some foul Muslims in my life time (I've come across many many good ones too, so please don't take it as an insult to Islam). Just like I've seen bad Jews, Hindus, and any other people that fallow a religon. No religon has all it's members as devot fallowers.

Noble Qu'ran 2:62

Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.
So then why are you so critical of Christians and Jews?

I also have a question for you (actuallt Shallow asked this question a while back, but I don't think you read it).

I Surah 5:69 it talks about how those that believe in Allah, the Last Day etc, regardless of being Jew or Christian will not suffer, but then in Surah 5:72 and 73, it talks about those who believe in the Trinity suffering in fire. What am I missing?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 03:54:02 PM »
This the whole translation:

69. Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians and the Christians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness,- on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

70. We took the covenant of the Children of Israel and sent them apostles, every time, there came to them an apostle with what they themselves desired not - some (of these) they called impostors, and some they (go so far as to) slay.

71. They thought there would be no trial (or punishment); so they became blind and deaf; yet Allah (in mercy) turned to them; yet again many of them became blind and deaf. But Allah sees well all that they do.

72. They do blaspheme who say: "(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.

73. They do blaspheme who say: Allah is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One Allah. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.

As for the question; my best guess is that it's saying people who believe Jesus is God are believing in polytheism; this means you are committing a grave sin (according to Islam, i don't know if it is considered a sin in Christianity or Judaism so I can't speak on behalf of them) which will cause them to be punished for it. Not to say they also won't be going to Heaven if they were a good person and stuff though.

I'll try and find out more from the Imam at my mosque about this for you; im there for about another couple of weeks so I'll ask him whenever i get the chance and get back to you guys on that.
Or i can give you his email address and he can probably reply to you guys directly.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 03:58:40 PM »
damn that video was crazy in that checkpoint bombing  :P

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 04:25:51 PM »
LMFAO

C walkers black cousin, Damion.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 06:16:32 PM »
So a Muslim's goal is to Muslimize the whole world? I believe that's every religion's ultimate goal because they each want everyone else to experience and know their truth.

PS: STFU, go learn some english.

Only Muslims try to force everyone to accept their religion.

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 07:13:13 PM »
I'll ride with you hustla, lets go to kansas and smoke bryan at his quaint ranch home late at night

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 07:40:29 PM »
So a Muslim's goal is to Muslimize the whole world? I believe that's every religion's ultimate goal because they each want everyone else to experience and know their truth.

PS: STFU, go learn some english.

Only Muslims try to force everyone to accept their religion.

LOL @ this fucking Polish idiot.

What do you think happened in the "New World"...?
How about the Spanish Inquisition... "convert, leave, or die"..?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 07:50:19 PM »
hahaha im wit u that hajj abdul is a joke. y the fuck do you have to mention allah or sum muslim shit everytime post.

u r crazy man

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2006, 10:45:18 AM »
^^ yeh nicca hes crazy like all his religion-brothas.
allah fuckbar

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2006, 11:20:38 AM »
i love the european gangstas on this site
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2006, 11:58:22 AM »
^ whats that terrorist writing in the bottom of ur sig?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2006, 01:07:25 PM »
ROFL @ "allah fuckbar"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2006, 06:44:01 PM »

read it backwards, it's in english

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

J Bananas

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2006, 08:02:40 PM »

read it backwards, it's in english

excellent