Author Topic: Summer is over...time to go back to school, daylight savings,etc.  (Read 248 times)

westkoastanostra

:'(

acgrundy

Re: Summer is over...time to go back to school, daylight savings,etc.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 04:54:22 PM »
uhh, what are you smoking.  There is plenty of summer left and daylight savings isn't for another 2 months

Streetryder310

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 05:54:38 PM »
Damn, i start school on wenesday

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 06:18:43 PM »
Damn, i start school on wenesday

That sucks.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 06:31:38 PM »
I started school today, summer is over for me, I did one thing interesting and that was camping this past weekend at Mammoth Pools. Nice view, everything, it felt good to get out of the valley.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 06:36:43 PM »
I started school today, summer is over for me, I did one thing interesting and that was camping this past weekend at Mammoth Pools. Nice view, everything, it felt good to get out of the valley.

Damn that sucks worse. The more I hear ya'll talkin' about it, the sooner I feel that shit. :-\

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 07:26:29 PM »
uhh, what are you smoking.  There is plenty of summer left and daylight savings isn't for another 2 months

umm, well if u head about 4 hours south near the beach its nothin but FOG 24/7, sun never shines in the 831

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 07:37:14 PM »

umm, well if u head about 4 hours south near the beach its nothin but FOG 24/7, sun never shines in the 831

dunno where the 831 is, but in Sacramento its still in the high 90's.  I would love to see some fog.

Sparegeez

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2006, 07:38:40 PM »

You need to lose some weight bro. I'm not even trying to get on you, but I want you to be posting on here for a long time and you won't be able to if you die early. Start hooping.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2006, 07:38:54 PM »
feels over, still

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2006, 07:41:51 PM »

You need to lose some weight bro. I'm not even trying to get on you, but I want you to be posting on here for a long time and you won't be able to if you die early. Start hooping.
haha still talkin over the internet mija, sad.

Sparegeez

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2006, 07:43:34 PM »

I'm not dissing, I'm just saying.Can you even do a pushup?

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2006, 07:48:37 PM »

around 100.

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2006, 07:52:55 PM »

around 100.

100 pushups straight?  hahaha yeah right.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »

i know this guy whos twice as fat, and he run fast

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 07:55:32 PM »

around 100.

I can, it was prolly the meth that made it easier ;D but yea.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 07:58:03 PM »

around 100.

No you can't doode. You can probably bench more than me kuz of all that fat in your armsand chest, but you can't do 100 push-ups.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »
i bet yo skinny ass cant do one push up either

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 08:03:58 PM »

around 100.

No you can't doode. You can probably bench more than me kuz of all that fat in your armsand chest, but you can't do 100 push-ups.
Stupid ass bitch fat does not equal muscle especially when benching.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 08:07:40 PM »

around 100.

hey he dont know that hes stupid, dont u see his picture hes still a baby

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 08:09:26 PM »

around 100.

LOL, don't you think I know that? But it's easier to make muscle when your a dough-boy like you. All that fat eventually turns into muscle. Now I bench 180 and I weigh 130. You can probably bench 200 when you weigh 350, which is pretty sad.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 08:11:22 PM »

fuck that shit! fall starts next month! and by the time its september its gonna start getting dark sooner....

damn right

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 08:13:35 PM »

around 100.

Did I hurt your feelings by calling you fat? LOL. Cmon dogg. Ease up a bit homie.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 08:14:28 PM »

around 100.

LOL, don't you think I know that? But it's easier to make muscle when your a dough-boy like you. All that fat eventually turns into muscle. Now I bench 180 and I weigh 130. You can probably bench 200 when you weigh 350, which is pretty sad.
350?!?! haha I aint even 300. and I bench about 230.