Author Topic: Summer is over...time to go back to school, daylight savings,etc.  (Read 906 times)

Streetryder310

• 'G'
Re: Summer is over...time to go back to school, daylight savings,etc.
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2006, 07:55:07 PM »
I started school today, summer is over for me, I did one thing interesting and that was camping this past weekend at Mammoth Pools. Nice view, everything, it felt good to get out of the valley.

You need to lose some weight bro. I'm not even trying to get on you, but I want you to be posting on here for a long time and you won't be able to if you die early. Start hooping.
haha still talkin over the internet mija, sad.

I'm not dissing, I'm just saying.Can you even do a pushup?

i know this guy whos twice as fat, and he run fast

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2006, 07:55:32 PM »
I started school today, summer is over for me, I did one thing interesting and that was camping this past weekend at Mammoth Pools. Nice view, everything, it felt good to get out of the valley.

You need to lose some weight bro. I'm not even trying to get on you, but I want you to be posting on here for a long time and you won't be able to if you die early. Start hooping.

around 100.

100 pushups straight?  hahaha yeah right.
I can, it was prolly the meth that made it easier ;D but yea.

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2006, 07:58:03 PM »

around 100.

No you can't doode. You can probably bench more than me kuz of all that fat in your armsand chest, but you can't do 100 push-ups.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2006, 08:01:07 PM »
i bet yo skinny ass cant do one push up either

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2006, 08:03:58 PM »

around 100.

No you can't doode. You can probably bench more than me kuz of all that fat in your armsand chest, but you can't do 100 push-ups.
Stupid ass bitch fat does not equal muscle especially when benching.

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2006, 08:07:40 PM »

around 100.

hey he dont know that hes stupid, dont u see his picture hes still a baby

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2006, 08:09:26 PM »

around 100.

LOL, don't you think I know that? But it's easier to make muscle when your a dough-boy like you. All that fat eventually turns into muscle. Now I bench 180 and I weigh 130. You can probably bench 200 when you weigh 350, which is pretty sad.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2006, 08:11:22 PM »
uhh, what are you smoking.  There is plenty of summer left and daylight savings isn't for another 2 months

fuck that shit! fall starts next month! and by the time its september its gonna start getting dark sooner....
uhh, what are you smoking.  There is plenty of summer left and daylight savings isn't for another 2 months

umm, well if u head about 4 hours south near the beach its nothin but FOG 24/7, sun never shines in the 831
damn right

Sparegeez

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2006, 08:13:35 PM »

around 100.

Did I hurt your feelings by calling you fat? LOL. Cmon dogg. Ease up a bit homie.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2006, 08:14:28 PM »

around 100.

LOL, don't you think I know that? But it's easier to make muscle when your a dough-boy like you. All that fat eventually turns into muscle. Now I bench 180 and I weigh 130. You can probably bench 200 when you weigh 350, which is pretty sad.
350?!?! haha I aint even 300. and I bench about 230.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2006, 08:17:13 PM »

around 100.

Ok if you bench 230, and you said you can do 100 pushups, you must weigh around 160-170 pounds. But by looking at your picture, ummm.... I think you're lying. Stop the bullshit man. You're fat and weak, it's ok. look at the bright side, you have positive karma!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2006, 08:27:28 PM »

around 100.

Ok if you bench 230, and you said you can do 100 pushups, you must weigh around 160-170 pounds. But by looking at your picture, ummm.... I think you're lying. Stop the bullshit man. You're fat and weak, it's ok. look at the bright side, you have positive karma!
haha sure think what u want. yup, and u have negative karma, heres a prop.

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2006, 09:07:05 PM »
I know that you are lying about doing 100 pushups straight.  The Army Ranger goal is to do 80 pushups in 2 minutes.  Now it only takes 1 second or less to do a pushup, and you say that you can do 100 pushups?  LMAO.  Sure dude.  100 push ups straight is hard as hell and you have to be in unbelievable shape in order to do that.  Back in highschool when I used to wrestle, and was in some of the best shape in my life, I could do between 50 and 60 pushups straight, and that is because every day I was doing somewhere between 250-350 pushups a day.

I myself am trying to reach the army ranger goal of doing 80 in 2 minutes.  Right now I can do about 40 straight before I am too tired.  I've lost quite a bit of muscle lately because I haven't been lifting weights, and I have been doing a lot of cardio to lose fat.  But my point is, I'm in pretty damn good shape, and 40 pushups straight for me is pretty tough.  you doing 100 straigh = straight bullshit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2006, 09:23:21 PM »
I know that you are lying about doing 100 pushups straight.  The Army Ranger goal is to do 80 pushups in 2 minutes.  Now it only takes 1 second or less to do a pushup, and you say that you can do 100 pushups?  LMAO.  Sure dude.  100 push ups straight is hard as hell and you have to be in unbelievable shape in order to do that.  Back in highschool when I used to wrestle, and was in some of the best shape in my life, I could do between 50 and 60 pushups straight, and that is because every day I was doing somewhere between 250-350 pushups a day.

I myself am trying to reach the army ranger goal of doing 80 in 2 minutes.  Right now I can do about 40 straight before I am too tired.  I've lost quite a bit of muscle lately because I haven't been lifting weights, and I have been doing a lot of cardio to lose fat.  But my point is, I'm in pretty damn good shape, and 40 pushups straight for me is pretty tough.  you doing 100 straigh = straight bullshit.

That's what I'm saying. I can do 60 pushups straight. But that's becuase I only do pushups, I don't lift weights. I do like 3-4 sets of 40 each night. I'm starting to wear a backpack with weights on them when I do pushups. Witht that I probably do 20 a set.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2006, 10:29:35 PM »

Think what you want.