Author Topic: Macaca... Welcome to America!  (Read 537 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J Bananas

Re: Macaca... Welcome to America!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »
you gonna let some hick republican from virginia get you down? who cares what this two bit fucker says

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 07:25:00 PM »
you gonna let some hick republican from virginia get you down? who cares what this two bit fucker says

didn't get me down.... made me laugh.  u prolly laudhed too when he called the guy macaca. lol

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 07:28:12 PM »
LOL yeah, it was a funny vid

dexter

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 01:52:16 PM »
sickos

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 09:05:41 PM »
What exactly does Macaca mean?

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 10:33:35 PM »
Macaca (also written as macaque) is a dismissive epithet used by Francophone colonials in Africa for native populations of North and Subsaharan Africans.[1] It is also sometimes used as a code word in the White Power Movement, to refer to blacks and other non-Caucasians.[2] It is derived from the name of the genus comprised of the macaque primates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaca_%28slur%29

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 07:41:38 AM »
Macaca (also written as macaque) is a dismissive epithet used by Francophone colonials in Africa for native populations of North and Subsaharan Africans.[1] It is also sometimes used as a code word in the White Power Movement, to refer to blacks and other non-Caucasians.[2] It is derived from the name of the genus comprised of the macaque primates.

Um.....no. That is not what "Macaca" means.

That Wikipedia page wasn't even created until after this whole controversy with George Allen came about. Obviously some liberal was intent on portraying Allen as a racist and went and created that page with a made up definition. Nice try though.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 07:43:12 AM by Real American »

Narrator

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 02:04:46 PM »

Um.....no. That is not what "Macaca" means.

That Wikipedia page wasn't even created until after this whole controversy with George Allen came about. Obviously some liberal was intent on portraying Allen as a racist and went and created that page with a made up definition. Nice try though.

I know you just pretending to be this stupid...

Here's where the word actually comes from: http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwvir/VirusInfo/macaque.html

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 02:17:10 PM »

Here's where the word actually comes from: http://www2.gsu.edu/~wwwvir/VirusInfo/macaque.html

Macaca is NOT a racial slur.

If you want to find a true racial slur, look up what Senator Joe Biden said about Indians about a month ago. Oh wait I forgot, Biden is a Democrat so of course Ant isn't going to post that article.

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 03:21:18 PM »

Macaca is NOT a racial slur.

If you want to find a true racial slur, look up what Senator Joe Biden said about Indians about a month ago. Oh wait I forgot, Biden is a Democrat so of course Ant isn't going to post that article.

Yes, it is, and that is where it comes from.  Calling someone that is like calling them a type of monkey.

Prove that the "liberals" are lying, you piece of shit.  The fact that the Wikipedia article was posted later means nothing.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »
Again, repeatedly claiming black is white, and white is black does not help your cause.  You're not helping traditional conservatives, by supporting racist nut jobs like George Allen when they make off color remarks. 

Give me a break, I could see if he just called the guy "Macaca" but he went on the say "Macaca, welcome to America."  What exactly did he mean by the "Welcome to America" part?

The guy is lying thru his teeth, he claims "oh I meant it as a play on the 'mohawk' cuz he looked like he had a mohawk" but then, why would you say "welcome to america." 

It was an obvious racial slur.  It doesn't exactly help that Macaca refers to a type of monkey.  And racists often call minorities monkeys to denigrate them.

What's even more ridiculous is this guy wasn't even african, and I'm fairly certain he wasn't a foreigner.  So, here you have a republican senator, with an extremely racist history, saying to an indian guy "hey monkey, welcome to america" and you expect us to believe that isn't racist?

Give me a break.... reality shows you ignorant you are.  What exactly do you gain by being so blind in your support ANYTHING that has a GOP label on it?  Do you really think your party is always right.  Anyone with half a brain understands neither party is always right, both parties have retarded politics at times.  The democrats to plenty of retarded stuff.  I cringe when they start talking about minimum wage, protectionism, and how great unions are.  But your dumb enough to think your party needs to be defended every tme they do things that are obviously retarded. 

But the bottomline, reality proves how stupid you are.  I said your support of bullshit doesn't help the conservative cause.  Reality shows I'm right.  Just look at the response of the general public to Allen's racist comments.  He lost almost 20 pts in the polls.  Get your head together.  Learn to start calling a spade a spade, and maybe one day your life can start to have some value.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 05:45:08 PM »
Again,  monkey is not a racial slur used against Indians. Black people yes, Indians no. So it makes no sense to say he was slurring Indians. MACACA IS NOT A RACIAL SLUR! No one even knows what the word Macaca means.

Ant......if you are so concerned about racism from prominent politicians, why did you ignore the racial slur against Indians used by Democratic Senator Joseph Biden a few weeks back? Why are you always posting articles trying to portray Republicans as racist but then ignore articles that portray Democrats as racist??? 

What do you gain by being so blind in your attacks on one party??? Do you really think that the Democratic party doesn't have racists? Anyone with half a brain understands that neither party is without its racist elements. But you only want to acknowledge one side of the equation, which shows how big of a moron you are.

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 05:48:18 PM »
^^^^^ At the very least, did you not check the citations of the Wikipedia article?

Of course there are racist Democrats, but the Democratic Party does not live by racist beliefs that are common in the Republican Party (i.e. blacks are just lazy).  You cannot be a Republican without being racist.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 05:50:23 PM »

There is the video of the racist comments against Indians made by Democratic senator Joe Biden. Funny how Ant was so concerned about the remarks that the Republican made but not the Democrat. Is he really concerned with racism....or does he just want to attack Republicans like a trained little puppy? Seriously man, you are pathetic. You don't even know how to think for yourself. All you know how to do is copy and paste from your favorite left wing websites.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 05:54:08 PM by Real American »