Author Topic: Macaca... Welcome to America!  (Read 557 times)

Narrator

Re: Macaca... Welcome to America!
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »
Everyone knows you fuckers are racists by nature.  And for that, you will all die when the revolution begins.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2006, 05:56:35 PM »
I just ethered Ant.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2006, 06:14:41 PM »
Dude, I know this is the internet, but I really want to meet you.  I just have a hard time believe that your really as ignorant as you let on to be.  I mean honestly, its like you're a caricature.  I think I told you before, at first I didnt even think you were real.  I spent months assuming you like some wanna-be stephen colbert.

If you honestly just think you "ethered" me you're out of your mind. 

If it wasn't a racial slur... why did he say "welcome to america?"  You can write it wasn't a racial slur 10,000 times for all I care, but when someone  says "hey monkey, welcome to America" and instantly loses nearly 20pts in the polls it doesn't really matter what you think.  You're so far in the minority on this one, I'm not gonna even bother anymore.

As far as casting me as some liberal crusader, that is equally as absurd.  I didn't see the Biden comment, but that was perhaps because I was out of the country for the entire month of August on vacation.  Not that I would have posted it anyways, but I cringe just the same when democrats say dumb stuff. 

In fact I've made it clear many times that I only support the democrats because the current republican party is so f'ed up.  I'm not a far left democratic cheerleader.  I genuinely side with conservative ideology, but the modern republican party is not peddling my type of conservatism. 

The type of conservatism I agree with is opposed to:

1) the dominance of religion in politics

2) nation building

3) big government

4) increasing the power of the executive

5) trashy rhetoric by disingenious pundits and politicians like george allen, rick santorum, rush limbaugh, bill o'rielly, anne coulter, sean hannity, and so on.

I have a hard time believe that Milton Friedman really enjoys the fact that people like Rush Limbaugh are allowed to represent the republican party. 

So anyways, your whole rant about trying to bast me as being the ideological opposite to you is quite ridiculous.  If anything it makes you look even more stupid for two reasons:

1) I'm quite obviously not the left wing opposite of yourself.

2) You're critcizing me because you think I share the same qualities that you possess, but this is really humorous, but because in a sense you're critcizing yourself.  You ask "What do you gain by being so blind in your attacks on one party???" and state "you only want to acknowledge one side of the equation, which shows how big of a moron you are."  But this charactizes the type of person YOU are, not the type of person I am.  You're the one that blindly supports even the most reprehensible aspects of your party, and your the one that only wants to acknowledge one side of the equation.  You know this is the case.  So you should also know you're a moron.  As you clearly feel that people who are this way are, in fact, "morons."

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 06:29:47 PM »
2) You're critcizing me because you think I share the same qualities that you possess, but this is really humorous, but because in a sense you're critcizing yourself.  You ask "What do you gain by being so blind in your attacks on one party???" and state "you only want to acknowledge one side of the equation, which shows how big of a moron you are."  But this charactizes the type of person YOU are, not the type of person I am.  You're the one that blindly supports even the most reprehensible aspects of your party, and your the one that only wants to acknowledge one side of the equation.  You know this is the case.  So you should also know you're a moron.  As you clearly feel that people who are this way are, in fact, "morons."

Oh dear Lord you are clueless. You just don't get it do you? When I said those things, I WAS MOCKING YOU. In your previous post, you had said I was blind, and you had said I think my party is always right. So I conciously flipped those things to show you that everything you accuse me of, you do as well!

How many posts have you made trying to portray Republicans in a bad light? Way too many to list. How many posts have you made portraying Democrats in a bad light? Few if any!! Let me guess, everytime liberals do something bad you just happen to be on vacation. Either that or you don't really care about bringing attention to wrongs, you only care about attacking conservatives. I think it is pretty obvious which one is this case with you. You even admitted that even if you had seen the Biden video, you wouldn't have posted. Why is the Allen video worthy of posting but not the Biden video?

You are a joke, dude. No one takes you seriously because you don't know how to think. All you know how to do is copy and paste.

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2006, 09:55:58 PM »
How many posts have you made portraying Democrats in a bad light? Few if any!! Let me guess, everytime liberals do something bad you just happen to be on vacation. Either that or you don't really care about bringing attention to wrongs, you only care about attacking conservatives.

And where are you whenever the GOD points out instances where your breathren have shown intolerance to alternative views?  You keep claiming only liberals do that, yet I've pointed out how you're wrong, and then you shut up and never respond again.

You're the only joke here.

Nice Guy from America

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2006, 09:59:07 PM »
How many posts have you made portraying Democrats in a bad light? Few if any!! Let me guess, everytime liberals do something bad you just happen to be on vacation. Either that or you don't really care about bringing attention to wrongs, you only care about attacking conservatives.

And where are you whenever the GOD points out instances where your breathren have shown intolerance to alternative views?  You keep claiming only liberals do that, yet I've pointed out how you're wrong, and then you shut up and never respond again.

You're the only joke here.

GOD embraces all as his children, he'd have no need to embarass humans during life on earth

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2006, 10:59:28 PM »
A few things:

1) The Allen video is more worthy of posting because its much more entertaining than the Biden video.  Polls show Americans agree. There are plenty of other video's I didnt post besides the Joe Biden video.  For example, there was the video of some republican claiming black's are bad swimmers, and also a video of Conrad Burns talking about the "nice little guetamalan" fixing up his house who for all he knows might be illegal.  Plenty of people on the left considered these comments racist, but I didnt really give a shit.  I neglected to post these videos for two reasons a) they aren't nearly as funny as the Allen video b) these types of comments are overblown by the left. 

2) I pick on the republican party more because I'm disgusted with the current republican party and don't feel the same towards the democrats.  I disagree with the democratic party on a number of issues, but I'd prefer them to the current crap we're getting out of the GOP.  I personally think politicians need to learn a lesson about the type of politics Americans are willing to tolerate and IMO the best way to teach them that lesson is to see widespread backlash against the GOP's politics in recent years.  You need to learn to differiate between "politics" and "ideology."  I appreciate conservative ideology, but I find the GOP's politics to be appalling.

3) Any attempt to pretend your a moderate conservative are completely ridiculous.  You really want everyone to believe that when you talk like Rush Limbaugh all day its only because your "mocking me" give me a break.  You talk like a far right bigot in just about every thread I see you in.  And you've been like that far before I started commenting on your silliness.

Narrator

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2006, 07:44:46 AM »
3) Any attempt to pretend your a moderate conservative are completely ridiculous.  You really want everyone to believe that when you talk like Rush Limbaugh all day its only because your "mocking me" give me a break.  You talk like a far right bigot in just about every thread I see you in.  And you've been like that far before I started commenting on your silliness.

It's even more ridiculous that he tries to pretend his side is more moderate than our side.  He claims liberals censor differing opinions more than conservatives even when proof is held up to his face that it ain't so.  He tries to make his party look like they are NOT known for bigotry.  And he tries to play moderate even as he preaches all Muslims should be banned from the U.S.