Author Topic: Game - One Blood (Video Link)  (Read 1579 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game - One Blood (Video Link)
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2006, 02:31:19 PM »
Theres more like King Brant, Jome, Bigg Samo and couple of more and they get called groupies or haters just like me. The difference is they started caring less and less becuase this is going nowhere. Its the same old shit over and over again.

BTW I have never dissed Game. I just say stuff like "lyrically average" and boom the thread goes up for 3 pages.

Did you even see how this started ? I didnt say fuck Game. All I said was that this is your average walking through the hood video. Now tell me whos getting crazy over nothing ?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2006, 02:34:07 PM »
Oh and one more thing. Ingelwood Ave I wouldnt talk about not being a groupie if I were you.

The name of your thread
Paris Hilton With THE GAME @ Her Album Release Party
. Oh my look which name is in capital letters in a "I Like Big Butts And I Cant Lie" section and even next to Paris Hilton.

Game over for you buddy (and thats not a diss to Game, just to clear it  :whistle:)

??? I had the cheesy icon next to it..i thought it was funny...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 02:38:55 PM by Inglewood Ave »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2006, 02:36:46 PM »
Oh and one more thing. Ingelwood Ave I wouldnt talk about not being a groupie if I were you.

The name of your thread
Paris Hilton With THE GAME @ Her Album Release Party
. Oh my look which name is in capital letters in a "I Like Big Butts And I Cant Lie" section and even next to Paris Hilton.

Game over for you buddy (and thats not a diss to Game, just to clear it  :whistle:)

??? I had the cheesy icon next to it..i thought it was funny...you're stil a g-unit dickryder

It was a fucking joke to prove a point. I never had beef with you, especially becuase your fine taste in women (Millian) so I dont know why the diss out of nowhere  ???

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2006, 02:40:05 PM »
sorry :kiss2:  ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2006, 02:43:00 PM »
Theres more like King Brant, Jome, Bigg Samo and couple of more and they get called groupies or haters just like me. The difference is they started caring less and less becuase this is going nowhere. Its the same old shit over and over again.

BTW I have never dissed Game. I just say stuff like "lyrically average" and boom the thread goes up for 3 pages.

Did you even see how this started ? I didnt say fuck Game. All I said was that this is your average walking through the hood video. Now tell me whos getting crazy over nothing ?

I AM MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GOT ME HEATED INTERNET FORUM OR NOT!!!!!!!!! :oi: :psych:
IM GETTING SPAREGEEZ AND HIS GOONS TO RIDE ON YOURE PUNK ASS!!!!!!! DONT GO OUTSIDE, SPAREGEEZ COULD BE WAITING AROUND THE CORNER!!!!!!!! :baseballbat:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2006, 02:45:08 PM »

To end this stupid argument. Its obvious some prefer Game over 50 and some 50 over Game. And if I ever say something "negative" about Game its music related and I dont see any reason why it cant be talked in a normal manner. Its not like Im saying "Games a pussy".

And about that whole dickryding thingy. I could have easilly called you a Game dickryder becuase you have him in his sig, you post in all of his threads. But I dont. Becuase its obvious you are a fan of his and thats it. No need for name calling. Everything can be talked down normally. Lets not forget that this a fucking forum and theres no reason to get THAT upset over someones comment (Mosavethanlegit)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2006, 02:50:00 PM »

To end this stupid argument. Its obvious some prefer Game over 50 and some 50 over Game. And if I ever say something "negative" about Game its music related and I dont see any reason why it cant be talked in a normal manner. Its not like Im saying "Games a pussy".

And about that whole dickryding thingy. I could have easilly called you a Game dickryder becuase you have him in his sig, you post in all of his threads. But I dont. Becuase its obvious you are a fan of his and thats it. No need for name calling. Everything can be talked down normally. Lets not forget that this a fucking forum and theres no reason to get THAT upset over someones comment (Mosavethanlegit)

(MOSAVE?

whos getting mad

The Best of 3 Worlds

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2006, 02:52:58 PM »
Spelling mistake  :wavey:

Quadruple OG

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2006, 02:55:20 PM »
Im only comment his music which is lyrically average but this forum overrates him like crazy.

This PERFECTLY describes Hittman.  The guy was nuthin special on the mic, and everyone on him was crowning him the savior of the West Coast. 

Game actually has some talent, although the web of bullshit he spun himself in ("Change of Heart", the shit with his brother, the butterfly tattoo, contradicting himself every 10 seconds, etc.) is what's gonna kill his career in the end.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2006, 03:16:31 PM »
Im only comment his music which is lyrically average but this forum overrates him like crazy.

This PERFECTLY describes Hittman.  The guy was nuthin special on the mic, and everyone on him was crowning him the savior of the West Coast. 

Game actually has some talent, although the web of bullshit he spun himself in ("Change of Heart", the shit with his brother, the butterfly tattoo, contradicting himself every 10 seconds, etc.) is what's gonna kill his career in the end.

yeah he does do dumbshit, but it dont matter 16 yr old kids dont care about all that, thats half the people buyin the music....

The Best of 3 Worlds

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2006, 04:24:34 PM »
do you all realize that game rapped about NOTHING

there is no substance to what he says, but he drops Dre's name and people seem to think what he's saying is dope

after Game dropped classics like 300 bars and 120 bars I thought he'd come better then this

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2006, 04:53:51 PM »
do you all realize that game rapped about NOTHING

there is no substance to what he says, but he drops Dre's name and people seem to think what he's saying is dope

oh ok  :loco:

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2006, 05:03:40 PM »

whats your definition of dissing someone? comparing The Game to someone on G - Unit, and saying hes worse tell what you meant by this statement.

So you are saying Bucks lyrics are weak and that Game is a lyrically artist. Dear Lord...

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2006, 05:14:29 PM »
Thats becuase there is one thing that is a fact. Lyrics. Without the beat, voice... And Game is average lyrically (except 240 bars). I can completley understand if you say that you like Games flow, voice, delivery better than some other artist but when it comes to lyrics there is no subjective opinions. Its a fact.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2006, 05:15:29 PM »
Thats becuase there is one thing that is a fact. Lyrics. Without the beat, voice... And Game is average lyrically (except 240 bars). I can completley understand if you say that you like Games flow, voice, delivery better than some other artist but when it comes to lyrics there is no subjective opinions. Its a fact.

Very, very true and I think Game is overated a bit on these forums however imo his lyrics are better than you give him credit for.