Author Topic: Muslims Being Forced off Flights  (Read 460 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Muslims Being Forced off Flights
« on: August 20, 2006, 10:17:35 PM »
In just a few days, 2 stories of muslims being forced off planes because paranoid passengers complained they were terrorists.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/08/18/doctor-winnipeg.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/5269106.stm

Even more uplifting, a glimpse at the conservative reaction to these stories.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1687028/posts

Reading the comments at this highly popular conservative discussion form is bewildering.  Cwalker apparently is not alone.  Its unfortunate that a party that was  right on so many issues is overtaken by bigotted retards .

Narrator

Re: Muslims Being Forced off Flights
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 06:06:54 AM »

Reading the comments at this highly popular conservative discussion form is bewildering.  Cwalker apparently is not alone.  Its unfortunate that a party that was  right on so many issues is overtaken by bigotted retards .

Haha, you know how CWalker claims that only liberals are intolerant of opposing views?  Try going on Free Republic's boards and see how far you get with them...if you have ANY stance that they oppose (i.e. you call yourself a conservative but favor gun control), you get harassed by everyone and probably banned.  Even the Libertarians are treated like shit (they call them "liberal-tarians" on there) and frequently banned.

Then again, that is the sort of company in which CWalker has placed himself by being a right winger.  Anybody who associates themselves with people like that does not deserve respect, only a kick to the nuts.

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 06:14:53 AM »
That forum was :o  :stupid:

Lol at the mutliple choice test, and then claiming that the Madrid bombings happened in Barcelona!

I'm flying to NY in two weeks, and I'm seriously shitting it; not because of terrorism, but because I'll be searched like a motherfucker.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 05:23:00 PM »

Haha, you know how CWalker claims that only liberals are intolerant of opposing views?  Try going on Free Republic's boards and see how far you get with them...if you have ANY stance that they oppose (i.e. you call yourself a conservative but favor gun control), you get harassed by everyone and probably banned.  Even the Libertarians are treated like shit (they call them "liberal-tarians" on there) and frequently banned.

Then again, that is the sort of company in which CWalker has placed himself by being a right winger.  Anybody who associates themselves with people like that does not deserve respect, only a kick to the nuts.

Yeah like ages ago, before I even followed politics, I came across freerepublic.com and tried to get involved in a discussion.  It wasn't even a partisan discussion about politics, it was a discussion about our college education and the value of an MBA.  I disagreed with the dominant opinion, and checked back the next day to see the response, only to find my post was deleted and my account was banned from their site. 

It wasn't until the last election cycle that I learned how popular this site actually is among right-wingers.  There is no equivalent to free republic on the left.

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 05:32:40 PM »
Yeah like ages ago, before I even followed politics, I came across freerepublic.com and tried to get involved in a discussion.  It wasn't even a partisan discussion about politics, it was a discussion about our college education and the value of an MBA.  I disagreed with the dominant opinion, and checked back the next day to see the response, only to find my post was deleted and my account was banned from their site. 

It wasn't until the last election cycle that I learned how popular this site actually is among right-wingers.  There is no equivalent to free republic on the left.

I used to post on the GlockTalk message boards back when I still owned my Glock and needed info.  I never told them my race, but the first time I posted in a music topic where I revealed that I listened to hip-hop and R&B, I started getting less respect from the members on that site.  Then in one topic talking about the status of silencers in the U.S., I got into an argument with members over that (I was against them).  I finally got banned after I posted in a topic where I criticized the Iraq War (the Libertarians on the site didn't like it either, and they got banned, too).

The fact that CWalker is even still posting on this site is proof that his argument is bullshit.  Hip-hop is a genre that has uniformly leftist political views, and the same applies to the vast majority of its fans.  He shouldn't be surprised his views aren't well-received here.  But at least the mods here actually allow him (and Trauma, and Lincoln, and the other conservatives) to post them.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 05:34:24 PM by Narrator »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 05:42:27 PM »
Good point. 

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 05:53:59 PM »
How were the passengers wrong for asking for two suspicious passengers to be removed? And what is wrong about those posts on that message board?

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 05:58:03 PM »
How were the passengers wrong for asking for two suspicious passengers to be removed? And what is wrong about those posts on that message board?

Why is it that you always ignore what I say?  Are you afraid of me?  Other than the fact that I have a million niggas with guns behind me, but still...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2006, 06:00:34 PM by Narrator »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 06:24:40 PM »

These types of things are intuitively obvious to an cool-headed individual.  Why you think playing dumb helps your cause is perhaps the funniest thing about your approach to political discourse.  Supporting the worst aspects of your party doesn't help your cause.

The approach you take to political discourse is one of the main factors pushing GOP approval ratings lower every month.  Its also one of the main reasons why so many traditional conservatives are abandoning the party and leaning left or becoming independent.  People like you hurt their own cause.  The irony is just too amusing not to comment on.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2006, 02:27:58 PM »

These types of things are intuitively obvious to an cool-headed individual.  Why you think playing dumb helps your cause is perhaps the funniest thing about your approach to political discourse.  Supporting the worst aspects of your party doesn't help your cause.

The approach you take to political discourse is one of the main factors pushing GOP approval ratings lower every month.  Its also one of the main reasons why so many traditional conservatives are abandoning the party and leaning left or becoming independent.  People like you hurt their own cause.  The irony is just too amusing not to comment on.

So in other words you can't provide a reason as to why asking suspicious passengers to leave a plane is wrong.

Narrator

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2006, 04:59:57 PM »
Still ignoring me, CWalker.  Answer the muthafucking question: Why is it that your so-called "tolerant" conservative brethren on FreeRepublic are so intolerant of alternative views?  Clearly, this must prove how intolerant conservatives really are...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2006, 05:02:37 PM »
Still ignoring me, CWalker.  Answer the muthafucking question: Why is it that your so-called "tolerant" conservative brethren on FreeRepublic are so intolerant of alternative views?  Clearly, this must prove how intolerant conservatives really are...

I don't know what the fuck you are talking about and I don't know anything about that Free Republic website. What I do know is that conservatives are WAY more tolerant of different opinions than liberals are.

Narrator

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2006, 05:12:53 PM »
I don't know what the fuck you are talking about and I don't know anything about that Free Republic website. What I do know is that conservatives are WAY more tolerant of different opinions than liberals are.

See?  Of course you're ignorant, cause you're a sheltered Pollack fool who has never even seen a Latino before.

I just explained what Free Republic is like.  It proves that you are wrong (which we all knew anyway) because the conservatives on that site ban people who don't accept their extremist views.  Conservatives are NOT more tolerant of different views...that is why they have tried to ban rap music for years.  You are on the side of the oppressors and fascists, bitch.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2006, 05:59:56 PM »
Again,

1) There is no liberal equivalent to the free republic.  Hippies and tree huggers can be intolerant at times, but they're nothing like the gun-toting religous nut jobs on free republic.  And, personally, I'd rather deal with a stubborn let's save the world, tree hugging, dolphin worshipper than a religous nutcase that wishes we'd just "nuke the whole damn middle east" as I've hear quite often from my more woodsy conservative friends.

2) There is are simple reasons why its absurd to allow anyone to force suspicious passengers off of a plane.  If I have to spell it out for you that's just sad.