Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
news...
« on: January 03, 2002, 11:05:15 AM »
from sohh

"How High" is the #1 Comedy

Code: [Select]
Even though they didn't have mush competition in the comedy genre, Method Man & Redman's How High debuted this weekend as the #1 comedy in America. How High debuted in the #5 position behind Lord of The Rings (#1), Ocean's 11(#2), Jimmy Neutron (#3), and Vanilla Sky (#4). How High's only competition was Not Another Teen Movie (#7), and Joe Somebody (#9).

Red and Meth are currently on tour promoting their soundtrack to the film which features several new cuts from the duo as well as old favorites. Also included on the soundtrack are cuts from DMX, Limp Bizkit, Saukrates, Ludacris and appearances from Mary J Blige, Cypress Hill and Jonell.

Eve Teams Up With Ice Cube

Code: [Select]
Female emcee of the year and Ruff Ryder family member, Eve, is now set to star in fellow rapper Ice Cube’s new film, The Barbershop. She also had a smaller part in the upcoming Samuel L. Jackson-Vin Diesel movie XXX, due out in Summer, 2002.

Along with her big screen debut, the Philly rapper scored big points this year for her hot collabo with ska-punk frontwoman, Gwen Stefani of No Doubt, on the Dr.Dre single, “Let Me Blow Ya Mind,” as well as on her solo album the Scorpion. Collectively, The Ruff Ryders just dropped Ryde Or Die, Vol. III.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-