Author Topic: LMAO At This Method Man Interview  (Read 741 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
LMAO At This Method Man Interview
« on: August 24, 2006, 11:17:39 AM »
Method Man : What up Mike? You fuckin bastard-scum bag-fuckin fuck face!

Nobodysmiling.com : (laughs) Tical how are you? I see you're in a great mood man? How are you man?

Method Man : What's up you fuckin fuck face-blood sucking leech?

Nobodysmiling.com : (Laughs)

Method Man : What's up Pa? What's up?

Nobodysmiling.com : I'm good brother. I'm peace. Let's jump right into it; had Jay-Z's being president over there enhanced any major aspects of your album-making-experience?

Method Man : I don't know. I'ma wait till I drop my album and shit. As far as my album making, nah; you guys helped with that, you fuckin scum bag.

Nobodysmiling.com : How did we help you?

Method Man : All that bitch ass criticism y'all been giving the kid and shit. Word up! Y'all had me on my grizzly. Ni**as is acting like-y'all ni**as just shit on me every fuckin chance y'all get and shit like it ain't real and shit; like a muthafucka don't feed his kids this way and shit; like I have better things to fuckin do. Then y'all big-up ni**as that ain't got half my fuckin skin. Y'all niggas eat a dick you fuckin fags; every last one of you sons of fuckin bitches; with your fuckin pens and your fuckin reviews and fuck that man!

Nobodysmiling.com : Listen, Meth. Meth. Meth.

Method Man : All I'm doing is fuckin defending myself man; for real man. I be getting a lot of backlash, muthafuckas attacking me and shit-

Nobodysmiling.com : I know. I know.

Method Man : For real B; now I'm attacking back man. Fuck all y'all muthafuckas!

Nobodysmiling.com : When did you first begin hearing the criticism of 'Meth's falling off; Meth this; Meth that?

Method Man : Gottdamn it! Every fuckin other word is "Meth falling off". I can't believe that shit! How can I be washed up when I'm the dirtiest thing in fuckin sight?

Nobodysmiling.com : When did you first hear that though?

Method Man : Huh?

Nobodysmilin.com : When did you first begin hearing those things get tossed around?

Method Man : After that last album.

Nobodysmiling.com : OK. OK. I can dig it. So when you heard the Lauren Hill track, 'Some Much Things', did you think 'Yeah I gotta rock over this'? How did that go down?

Method Man : Nah, Ellis heard it first and he heard me complaining for so many muthafuckin months, and he got to a point where he was like "Yo I found the perfect muthafuckin record for yo ass and shit right?"

Nobodysmiling.com : OK.

Method Man : I was like "Yeah let me hear it" and he put the shit on; it was the 'Say' record-I was like "Yeah man. Yeah man". I sat there, I wrote to the shit. You know what I'm saying? Then I cried.

Nobodysmiling.com : (Laughs) Stop playing!

Method Man : And then I was like-then it just hit me and shit like You know what? Fuck these muthafuckas. If I ever get a chance to do any fuckin interviews again then I'm cursing these ni**as out early! Fuck you ni**a!

Nobodysmiling.com : (Laughs)

Method Man : Fuck everything you fuckin stand for you writing son-of-a-bitch! Y'all niggas ain't never been where the fuck I been at and shit; y'all don't know where I'm coming from, so ya definitely don't know where the fuck I'm going. Y'all ni**a can suck me the fuck-fuck y'all ni**as man!

Nobodysmiling.com : Listen man-

Method Man : Matter fact, fuck a interview, go fuckin suck off Ghostface some more you fuckin bastard!

Nobodysmiling.com : Listen Meth. Listen-listen-listen-speaking of where you?re coming from, is the overall tone of '4.21' redemption and letting people know Tical is still on top of his?

Method Man : I'm letting ni**as know that I ain't no wack fuckin emcee. Fuck what they been hearing man. This only been coming from people in the fuckin industry and they can eat a fuckin dick-with funky fuckin asses. Gottdamn it, like I said man, this how I eat and shit; this how I feed my kids and they ain't build a man that can stop me from feeding my fuckin kids man!

Nobodysmiling.com : I hear that-gotta survive. So listen-

Method Man : I ain't no violent ni**a; I always been peace with everybody; always kept a smile on my face and shit, tryna accommodate everybody, but fuck y'all ni**as man! For real! I ain't tryna accommodate none of y'all fuckin fags no fuckin more man! [You] gon shit on a nice ni**a and big up-this bitch fuckin Kate man- this bitch get caught sniffing blow and this bitch is blowing up all over the place!

Nobodysmiling.com :That's crazy.

Method Man : A bitch get caught sniffing blow on the cover of a fuckin magazine ni**a! Fuck y'all ni**as man. Fuck y'all ni**as man. Fuck y'all ni**as man. Y'all ni**as ain't shit; y'all ni**as is a bunch of blood sucking-fuckin-pigs man!

Nobodysmiling.com :Listen Meth-

Method Man : -fuckin up the fuckin culture man!

Nobodysmiling.com : Let me ask you this: do you feel like your inspiration to make music suffered when you were focusing more on the film and TV stuff? Did that take away at all from your emceeing?

Method Man : Hell-fuckin no! Only thing that was taking away from it was people telling me shit and me reading this bad press everybody fuckin tryna give me and shit. That's what took away from it cause it made me fuckin doubt myself more and more. But what took me out of that rut-what made me stop pointing the finger at myself and shit and stop believing what the fuck I was reading-[was] going out in the street and fuckin with my ni**as again; going to peoples hoods and seeing that I was good by myself; just me and my lil son walking through all kind of parts in New York by ourselves like this ni**ga, good. You know what? Fuck what a fuckin magazine muthafucka gotta say about me; fuck what a fuckin ni**a putting a review about me; fuck what a nigga talk about washed-up-fell-the-fuck-off. I'm good at what I do man and I know I'm good at what I do man.

That's why I'm sitting here fuckin fuming-fuckin mad-that somebody could actually point the finger at me and act like I'm the wackest nigga when there's a hundred muthafuckas out there right now selling records that's wack as a fuck B! Y'all ni**as big these ni**as the fuck up then XXL gon put me in the 'Step Ya Rap Game Up' and Lil Flip still making albums? Get the fuck out my fuckin face! Don't put that in there though cause I love Lil Flip.

Nobodysmiling.com : (Laughs) Naw-naw-naw; don't air me out then try to censor me good brother. We gotta keep it raw. So listen-

Method Man : Nah-nah-nah. I keep it raw, but I love Flip man. No way I'm going out like that. I'm not gon discredit another muthafuckin emcee the way y'all do B.

Nobodysmiling.com : OK. OK.

Method Man : I'm not gon do that man. I will not beat my brethren down. We worked too hard to get where the fuck we at.

Nobodysmiling.com : Exactly.

Method Man : They rather see us back on the fuckin block sticking our gun in somebody fuckin face.

Nobodysmiling.com : Exactly. So, speaking of where you're at now-the 'Yah Mean' joint with Fat Joe and Styles-

Method Man : That wasn't my idea either.

Nobodysmiling.com : Huh?

Method Man : That wasn't my idea either.

Nobodysmiling.com : (Laughs) Well people in Philly really dig that, with the 'Yah mean' of course. That hook wasn't you? You came together and collaborated?

Method Man : Naw that was all me but I'm saying, the song and shit, as far as putting-like, I myself, I was gon do the whole album for dollo; I ain't want no guest appearances and shit. But it was presented to me, Fat Joe and I thought to myself, well damn, yeah I did something for Fat Joe back in the days, he owe me a favor and shit plus I love Joey. I known Joey for like thirteen jump-offs now; since I came in the game I knew Fat Joe so it's like no problem. Then Styles P got put on the record and shit. That wasn't my idea either and shit but it's like I love Styles P; he one of my favorite fuckin emcees. Why not?

Nobodysmiling.com : Why not?

Method Man : And then next thing I know, ni**a done re-did the record and put the shit on radio and I'm like Wait a minute. Hold up. Ain't nobody tell me nothing. I ain't get to approve the mix or nothing ni**a. What everybody jumping the gun for?

Nobodysmiling.com : Oh, they kind of fast forwarded you huh?

Method Man : Yeah and then right after that- right on top of that, I say that record didn't get spinned maybe for a week before they threw that 'Say' record out there.

Nobodysmiling.com : Word.

Method Man : And that was the label; that was-Def Jam did that.

Nobodysmiling.com : Did you get a chance to address them about that-whether it be Jay or whoever?

Method Man : Look I sat down in a meeting with Jay, LA, Steve-we all sat there and you know what sold it to me-and this came from Steve [a] smart muthafucka by the way-he's like "The record's out there now. What you gon do, run from a hit record?" I'm like "You right". What the fuck I'ma do, run from a hit record?

Nobodysmiling.com : Might as well just embrace it, OK.

Method Man : So when I was sitting there and shit I was like "That's some smart shit to say right there". Up till then he was just a name in the building. The ni**a's taking his position very seriously, so my thing was, OK y'all ni**as wanna attack this? Let see what happens.

Nobodysmiling.com : Word up.

Method Man : Ya know? And the backlash on the record is some radio stations won?t play it because of the one line that I said in there about, you know, the radio line [about] that ain't where the Hip Hop live.

Nobodysmiling.com : Right.

Method Man : It live in the streets, but it's not like I was lying!

Nobodysmiling.com : Exactly.

Method Man : Hip Hop ain't live on the radio ni**a!

Nobodysmiling.com : Exactly. They tryna run from the truth a little bit huh?

Method Man :: Come on, exactly; they tryna run from the truth. But I said any radio station that's not playing that record it pertains to them-they guilty.

Nobodysmiling.com : Word up. That's like a person hearing a song that doesn't say his name and being like "What? He talking about me?"

Method Man : Yup. They guilty cause whoever it sounds like, they gon become offended to it.

Method Man : "That sound like us! We be fronting on ni**as like that. We some bitch ass ni**as like that".

Nobodysmiling.com : "We're not gonna play this record". I feel you. So listen-

Method Man : And that's why I wrote the record too-for y'all muthafuckas. And I dedicate this one to you.

Method Man : Fuckin punk ass ni**as with y'all pens and shit. Y'all ni**as is full of shit B! Y'all big a ni**a up to knock em the fuck down! Matter fact, fuck that like I said, don't even talk to me. Why don?t y'all go suck Ghostface off. Go call Ghost; suck him off for another fuckin six months and shit!

Nobodysmiling.com : Well listen I understand your frustration, but I like to think I'm not apart of the lames who big up ni**as and tear ni**as down. But anyway, is the 'Yah Mean' the only song with features on '4.21'?

Method Man : Yeah without various Wu Tang members. I got Redman, Genuwine, Megan Rochelle-that was another label move right there, but I ain't mad at her; she cute.

Nobodysmiling.com : (laughs)

Method Man : Shit that's pretty much [it]. You know, various Wu Tang members, I said again.

Method Man : Havoc, Mobb Deep; I love Hav, that's been my ni**a since day one; day-one-dun-dun.

Nobodysmiling.com : As far as beats who are you working with on the album?

Method Man : Scott Storch, he did one. Duro did one. Kwamae did two and most of the production was done by RZA and Eric (Sermon) did four. RZA did four.

Nobodysmiling.com : Word up. You mentioned Red. What happened with the sitcom-the Fox sitcom? Why do you thin that didn?t jump off like it should have?

Method Man : Ni**a I wanted out soon as I seen the pilot.

Nobodysmiling.com : Hmmm.

Method Man : For real! But it was more or less like "No these things are gonna work out Meth. Don't worry, we been doing this for a long time". I'm listening to these muthafuckas and shit. I should have known to pull out when these muthafuckas was telling me "Wait till the sitcom come out, you're not gonna be able to walk down the street". It's like hello! Excuse me, I already can't walk down the street.

Nobodysmiling.com : I know! Who are they talking about?!

Method Man : Sons of fuckin bitches!

Nobodysmiling.com : That's crazy.

Method Man : -gon blow smoke up my ass and shit. That's why I'm glad I discredited the show before anyone else got the chance to, but there were some people that said some real fucked up shit like this one lady, she calls herself the Hip Hop acting coach. Who the fuck calls themselves a Hip Hop acting coach?!

Nobodysmiling.com : (laughs)

Method Man : Come on boo-boo, I wouldn?t even go on record as saying that's my job description right there-I'ma Hip Hop acting coach.

Nobodysmiling.com : Man.

Method Man : She went straight on the radio and said me and Redman was cooning.

Nobodysmiling.com : Woe! Wow.

Method Man : Cooning! Son I never been called a coon B! I'm liable to spit in that bitch face when I see her, and I ain't no violent ni**a man. And I ain't never put my hand on no woman and shit, never. You can ask any of my boo-boos.

Method Man : I ain't put my hand on no woman and shit but her-I ain't never been called a coon before ni**a. I will spit in that bitch face.

Nobodysmiling.com : That's serious.

Method Man : That's like worst than a white person calling me a ni**a; that's another black person calling me a coon ni**a! A black person that calls themselves the Hip Hop acting coach! Bitch is you serious?!

Nobodysmiling.com : That sounds really backwards.

Method Man : That bitch can't be serious yo! But, you know, that's why when LA Times came to interview a ni**a and shit I was like-I told them people when I was sitting on the set, "Y'all sure y'all want me to talk to these ni**as? I don't really wanna talk to nobody". They was like "Talk to em". I talked to em and I blew that show up. I blew that show up. I was like These muthafuckas don't get it and yata-yata-ya and dida-dida-de; all I know was that shit had such a fuckin impact, I had to go back and re-do the interview. But I started off by saying I don't take back nothing I said first of all, but I will clean up a few things that I didn't fully understand when I made the statements that I made.

Nobodysmiling.com : Yeah, just to clarify a little bit.

Method Man : Yeah.

Nobodysmiling.com : I got you.

Method Man : But fuck that sitcom shit! That?s why right after that shit wrapped-because when I looked back and was like "Who got my back on this"? Ain't nobody have my fuckin back. So soon as that shit wrapped I called my agent and I was like, ?Look, I?m never coming home no more, you guys be good. Peace". I left my agency alone and shit [and] said Fuck all that acting shit. I'ma go in and grind on this fuckin album-cause I was mad at Def Jam for-I wasn't really mad at Def Jam. You know what? It's like being mad at your parents for getting divorced but they had to do it.

Nobodysmiling.com : Oh.

Method Man : You know what I'm saying-but they had to do it? So that's why I was mad at Def Jam basically for getting divorced; I wasn't necessarily hating on my label or no shit-but I was very mad at how that album got treated. But I had to understand because they was getting divorced-they was going through a divorce at the time; everybody was leaving; everybody swimming.

Nobodysmiling.com : I got you, so-

Method Man : Fuck y'all ni**as! You fuckin writing pieces of shit man! Ya'll ni**as ain't shit man! Ya culture raping ass muthafuckas! Fuckin bastard! Y?all ni**as need to be fuckin tried and fuckin convicted.

Nobodysmiling.com : Meth, so the film and acting stuff is pretty much on the back burner-no new stuff in the works?

Method Man : Man fuck y'all ni**as! Hell no!

Nobodysmiling.com : (laughs) OK.

Method Man : Y'all ain't even getting a fuckin album. Fuck ya'll ni**as! I ain't giving my shit to nobody to review; go get it in stores, you sons of bitches, and review it. Buy shit first, give me that and then review my shit you fuckin suckas!

Nobodysmiling.com : OK. Listen I feel your energy-going strong with the album-do you feel any pressure at all to deliver a Tical-like-

Method Man : Hell fuckin no! you know why? Cause my back against the muthafuckin wall, I ain't got shit to lose ni**a; if they gon drop me they gon fuckin drop me; if the album don't sell they gon fuckin drop me. You know what I'm saying? So fuck it ni**a, I'm balling for the wall. I'm just gon make something that I'm proud of and shit and I can just pull my dick out and be like "Yeah I did that. I did that; that was for me right there. Fuck the rest of y'all".

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO At This Method Man Interview
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 11:29:10 AM »
I really like Meths music but hes a fucking idiot in this interview.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 11:41:20 AM »
Meth is funny as hell too me. I could understand where he's coming from though, especially about people saying how he fell off.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 12:00:39 PM »

I don't think he's an idiot in this interview...people have been saying that for a long time....i've said it...before this album his last good solo album was tical....tical 2000 sucked...tical 0 sucked...even blackout sucked

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 12:23:20 PM »
^dude i gotta disagree how can you say blackout sucked? you listen to hip hop right? that shit was hot how many tag team duos you hear on a track like red and meth?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 12:43:07 PM »
^dude i gotta disagree how can you say blackout sucked? you listen to hip hop right? that shit was hot how many tag team duos you hear on a track like red and meth?

For real..Blackout was nice.. :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2006, 01:49:04 PM »
LMFAO@ that interview. Meth is a fuckin dirty-grimy-filthy muthafucka. I hope the interviewer did this over the phone or he probably cacaed on himself.

lol@ the Hip Hop Acting Coach part
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2006, 02:02:24 PM »

I don't think he's an idiot in this interview...people have been saying that for a long time....i've said it...before this album his last good solo album was tical....tical 2000 sucked...tical 0 sucked...even blackout sucked
judgement day was sick and even blackout was dope as fuck where u comin from man?

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2006, 03:19:02 PM »
fell off?   this dude is tight

he still spits on his new album

ABN

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2006, 03:25:57 PM »
Meth and Red are hella crazy and that´s why i like them. especially in this commercial pretty boy homo shit that surrounds hip hop these days. Red and Meth are dirty,grimey and they don´t give a fuck.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2006, 04:16:56 PM »
never got into black out...always felt it was weak...i'd rather listen to tical or any other redman solo album

and tical 2000 sucked...it had like 3 good songs

Streetryder310

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2006, 06:04:56 PM »
lol at meths interview
i started readin it then i stopped bout halfway its too long

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2006, 07:57:37 PM »
I like Meth but he sounded like a dipshit in this interview.

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2006, 08:51:41 PM »
Meth, let your new album do your talking. word.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2006, 09:06:02 PM »
Meth, let your new album do your talking. word.

Or bore the fuck outta everyone...seriously this album was weak.

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians