Author Topic: DJ Semtex Reviews Some Tracks From The Doctors Advocate...(ft Snoop & Dre)  (Read 706 times)

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
lol this is as fake as Pamela Anderson boobs

I thought that at first, but this guy is credibile. He is a BBC DJ on 1Xtra, and he's been down with the game for a while, doing interviews with him back in 2004.

Reason more to belive this is bullshit. If Game has no Dre production on his album, hes gonna officially be crowned as the biggest hypocrit in the rap game.

Why? This guy isn't going to spread lies about an artist he associates with. Why would he just make up bullshit?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I thought that at first, but this guy is credibile. He is a BBC DJ on 1Xtra, and he's been down with the game for a while, doing interviews with him back in 2004.

Reason more to belive this is bullshit. If Game has no Dre production on his album, hes gonna officially be crowned as the biggest hypocrit in the rap game.

Why? This guy isn't going to spread lies about an artist he associates with. Why would he just make up bullshit?

To create hype.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^
Not taking a stand wether the story is BS or not, but why would Semtex want to hype up somebody elses album? What's in it for him?

Now I know what you're gonna say - maybe Game paid him. But why would Game pay some British DJ, who isn't nearly as known as some American Hip-Hop DJ would be. Shit, it's been said plenty of times Funk Flex takes payola, why wouldn't Game have hired him (or somebody of his caliber) to come up with a bullshit hype story?

What I'm thinking - If the writer really is this DJ Semtex, the story most likely is true and there's a Dre/Snoop track. However, as far as I know this shit originated on BBC's forum, so it could easily also be some dude making shit up portraying himself as Semtex. But, we'll see, come release/leak day.

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
^^
Not taking a stand wether the story is BS or not, but why would Semtex want to hype up somebody elses album? What's in it for him?

Now I know what you're gonna say - maybe Game paid him. But why would Game pay some British DJ, who isn't nearly as known as some American Hip-Hop DJ would be. Shit, it's been said plenty of times Funk Flex takes payola, why wouldn't Game have hired him (or somebody of his caliber) to come up with a bullshit hype story?

What I'm thinking - If the writer really is this DJ Semtex, the story most likely is true and there's a Dre/Snoop track. However, as far as I know this shit originated on BBC's forum, so it could easily also be some dude making shit up portraying himself as Semtex. But, we'll see, come release/leak day.

I tuned into Semtex show to confirm, it aired at 11 am PST, and he talked about the tracks. So its 100% real!

gchild

• 'G'
I agree with you T-Dogg, I listen to Semtex's show, he plays decent hiphop.
He ain't no yes man or whatever, he has an opinion about things, so for example in this case about Game, he said he likes his music but thinks his sneakers are not kool and doesn't like them.

If that is his official user Id, then in my opinion is it would be true.

He later on says (in that forum) that the album is good or maybe better then Busta Rhymes.hmmm

gchild

• 'G'
Well the statement from Semtex is offcial, I belive that he has heard it.
The same message is written on his website on http://www.myspace.com/djsemtex
and from his shows, the guy is serious about hiphop

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
Shit Im retarded...mods can you delete my thread?  I swear I scanned the front page for this info before posting mine and missed this.  My bad!!

Good looks Webby

Detox...actually the fact that no one knows if he will be on there keeps people constantly talking about it.  Moreso then just a beat from Dre.  I bet they say he is on it once it gets closer to NOV...but right now that fact no one knows is working wonders for him.  No one will stop talking about it.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Aside from the 50 Cent albums, the 5 tracks that I heard by Game were better than all the solo G-unit albums put together, including the Lloyd Banks album that I havent heard yet.

We can throw out the word "objective" now.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 02:10:54 PM by Detox is not not coming... »

Narrator

Aside from the 50 Cent albums, the 5 tracks that I heard by Game were better than all the solo G-unit albums put together, including the Lloyd Banks album that I havent heard yet.

We can throw out the word "objective" now.

Damn, talk about ethering yourself...

Jakubs

Hopefully this is true, because a Game/Dre/Snoop collabo would be incredible. As for the two tracks supposedly produced by Will, I don't really have a problem with that as much as I have a problem with Fergie on the album. She couldn't sing to save her life. If they don't make the song a single, and use her sex appeal to sell it, then I see no point in having her on the album at all.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

$Eg2$

Damm homie didnt wanna say but Your in love wit Dr Dre ......

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
probably fake

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
when u think about it Game saying hes the dr's advocate doesnt nescarrily mean he has dre associated with the project or tat he has dre on the album as such..

It could actually be Games way of sayin im still  dres advocate even if we aint workin together anymore .. i appreciate what he has done for my career and im still riridn with him regardless if hes involved in this project or not..

We all know people who usuallt stop workin with dre usually beef with him .. maybe game is taking the opposite approach

AFTERMATHMATIC

• 'G'
  • AFTERMATHMATIC
damnnn niggaz,, yall know Game always brings the heat, i mean how much buzz does he create when he doesn't say a word about dre on the album, and then all of a sudden he throws a fucking mean song FEATURING dre, which isn't something Dre does for any artists. Game still holding it down for the westcoast dawwgggzz.....except some production from dre, probably 5-6 songs imo.