Author Topic: NEW Pastor Troy interview!!!!  (Read 185 times)

AmeN-Ra

• Lil Geezy
  • Lethal Injektion Giver
NEW Pastor Troy interview!!!!
« on: August 24, 2006, 01:00:37 PM »
Pastor Troy is a pioneer in today’s southern rap. Micah Le Var Troy, born & raised in Atlanta, took the time out with Hoodstars.net to promote his upcoming projects and his album Stay True, which is in stores now! .... .... ....

“I’m a real big fan of Prince. I like all kinds of music. I like everything from rap to jazz to soul to rock to everything. I really like to study Malcolm X. He was a real powerful man.”

At the time we were doing the interview I, Zuka, was pretty damn sick. It happens to everybody and it can also happen to artists when they’re on tour. “You gotta muscle it out!” says Pastor Troy. “Play with the pain, baby! I’m a pretty healthy dude. Sometimes you gotta shut down and take care of yourself.”

“We got a lot of positive feedback”, says Pastor Troy about his latest album Stay Tru, which is in stores now. “I’m feeling real good. That’s all cool. I’m enjoying myself. We’re definitely doing good. The people riding around are letting us know what’s up!”

“We always speak on everything. [Religion] always plays a part. It’s not even something we try to do. It’s just common and it flows. There’s not a specific line where I can say "oh, I was talking about religion on this one". I talk about something on all of them.”

More can be read over @ HoodStars.net!!!

http://www.hoodstars.net/interviews/08-06-pastortroy.shtml
:::::: THE COUNTDOWN TO E.X.T.I.N.C.T.I.O.N. IS NOW ON ::::::

Sikotic™

Re: NEW Pastor Troy interview!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 01:01:56 PM »
I'll check that out. Thanks man. Pastor Troy usually comes dope so I'll give the album a listen too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 01:44:09 PM »
you should´ve asked him how he felt when C knocked his ass out for dissing P.

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 02:08:50 PM »

lol hell yes ask him that wasnt that in ATLANTA??
did the interview ask about his beef wit LIL SCRAPPY

ABN

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2006, 02:18:16 PM »

yea that was in ATL, but PT`s not from Atlanta.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2006, 02:44:28 PM »

yea that was in ATL, but PT`s not from Atlanta.
hes from aug

and hes mad at the whole bme click. oncelil jon blew up he didnt want to fuck with pt anymore. pt felt betrayed that his homie turned hs back on him.

maudizzle

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 01:08:45 PM »
Yeah, that is definately a dope interview :P

youngmessnucca

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 03:16:57 PM »
That new Pastor Troy is ass though.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 03:19:00 PM »
That new Pastor Troy is ass though.
you gotta get off them drugs boy.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 03:38:17 PM »
He needs a hook writing coach bad. The problem with this CD is either, he stays too true to form ( everything gets repetivie ), or he tries too hard to go 4 the popular sound, and it dont fit his voice. The last PT album i liked was with Vica Versa, I dont remember the name.

You also said Yo Gotti's album was one of this year best, so your opinion on southern rappers= :grumpy:

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2006, 03:48:10 PM »
He needs a hook writing coach bad. The problem with this CD is either, he stays too true to form ( everything gets repetivie ), or he tries too hard to go 4 the popular sound, and it dont fit his voice. The last PT album i liked was with Vica Versa, I dont remember the name.

You also said Yo Gotti's album was one of this year best, so your opinion on southern rappers= :grumpy:
that was earlier this year. right now im rockin that new joi cd.
but no west coast rapper or east coast rapper, or midwest for that matter can fuck with the south. (snap music aside)

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2006, 03:58:25 PM »

but no west coast rapper or east coast rapper, or midwest for that matter can fuck with the south. (snap music aside)

Ghostaface would dismantle the entire South by himself.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2006, 04:10:34 PM »
aint the new pastor troy album called "By Choice or By Force"? whats Stay Tru?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2006, 04:13:53 PM »

Ghostaface would dismantle the entire South by himself.
yeah, if he wasnt gay (best come back ever) but really, that last ghostface cd had nothing on yo gotti. ghostface has fallen off harder than milli vanilli

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2006, 04:14:33 PM »
aint the new pastor troy album called "By Choice or By Force"? whats Stay Tru?
his new album. by choice or by force is also his new album