Author Topic: Kam...  (Read 984 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Kam...
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2006, 02:36:53 PM »
I like Dipset as much as the next Dipcc affiliate, but saying KAM is equal To Jim Jones is just dumb. Cmom Now Kam is a west coast legend

I disagree, how is Kam a legend of any kind?? what classic albums does he have? what classic tracks does he have?  He is talented but he doesnt know how to make good songs, an Jimmy's last 2 lp's were bangin sorry but Jim Jones > Kam  all day everyday

Neva Again Made In America, Kamnesia were all good album. You know aint you heard any of these.  Still Got Love For You was a huge hit! Maybe not a legend but he was big in the rap game in the 90's for the westcoast. He was out of the rap game for a while, but hes back now. Jim Jones is not better All day everday. But its all opinion and now you know i got love for Capo, but i need to think you listen to KAM before you call him weak and this and that? And thats stupid to say he doesnt know how to make good songs, cmon now....

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2006, 02:41:57 PM »
i just propped everyone in here with negitive karma, and dissed the folks with 1.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2006, 02:44:50 PM »
i just propped everyone in here with negitive karma, and dissed the folks with 1.

thanks buddy  ;)
ill getcha in another hour, i always try to keep you up....The Dipcc is a marked organization on dubcc, people always poppin us with the negative karma tryin to hold us down... :-\

The Best of 3 Worlds

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 02:56:04 PM »
I like Dipset as much as the next Dipcc affiliate, but saying KAM is equal To Jim Jones is just dumb. Cmom Now Kam is a west coast legend

I disagree, how is Kam a legend of any kind?? what classic albums does he have? what classic tracks does he have?  He is talented but he doesnt know how to make good songs, an Jimmy's last 2 lp's were bangin sorry but Jim Jones > Kam  all day everyday

Neva Again Made In America, Kamnesia were all good album. You know aint you heard any of these.  Still Got Love For You was a huge hit! Maybe not a legend but he was big in the rap game in the 90's for the westcoast. He was out of the rap game for a while, but hes back now. Jim Jones is not better All day everday. But its all opinion and now you know i got love for Capo, but i need to think you listen to KAM before you call him weak and this and that? And thats stupid to say he doesnt know how to make good songs, cmon now....
^Right...& you also got Peace Treaty, Whoop Whoop, In Traffic, which are straight up classics for the West Coast... 8)

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 03:09:38 PM »

What classic tracks or albums does Jim Jones have?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 03:10:11 PM »

^Right...& you also got Peace Treaty, Whoop Whoop, In Traffic, which are straight up classics for the West Coast... 8)

exactly!! Give Kam his respect, if you dont really feel him thats one thing, but laughing at him and saying he has no classis songs is another...

The Best of 3 Worlds

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 03:10:58 PM »

on my way to church, harlem: diary of a summer.  hes 2/2 of course

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2006, 03:11:32 PM »

lets not make this a capo bash session, i was just tryna to make a point to my pal Dipset General that Kam is very good and he needs to see that, and give respect where respect is due...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2006, 03:12:45 PM »

on my way to church, harlem: diary of a summer.  hes 2/2 of course

very good cd's...wouldnt say classic
Summer Wit Miami= Classic Track

The Best of 3 Worlds

d-nice

« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2006, 03:18:36 PM »
I am talking about CLASSIC tracks. Good albums from Jim, yes but no classics. Kam is a political rapper. That in itself puts people on a deaf ear because you might learn something from his music. Neva Again, Made In America= dope albums. Kamnesia, Kam tried to appeal to a different audience and it backfired.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2006, 03:20:39 PM »
Kam is a political rapper. That in itself puts people on a deaf ear because you might learn something from his music.
why would you want to learn something from a rapper? especially politics. thats the dumbest thing anyone can say.

d-nice

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2006, 03:28:02 PM »
Kam is a political rapper. That in itself puts people on a deaf ear because you might learn something from his music.
why would you want to learn something from a rapper? especially politics. thats the dumbest thing anyone can say.

I aint gonna sit up here and argue again with Dipset fans. All I am saying is that Kam is a deep brotha. Take my karma away I don't care. Kam>Jim Jones

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2006, 03:31:50 PM »

I aint gonna sit up here and argue again with Dipset fans. All I am saying is that Kam is a deep brotha. Take my karma away I don't care. Kam>Jim Jones
well f you say so. -1, just tell me when you want it back and i will oblige

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2006, 03:35:43 PM »
but really, why would you want to learn anything from a rapper? thats like asking a deaf man how to pronounce a word.

d-nice

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2006, 03:36:42 PM »
You missing my point B.