Author Topic: Kam...  (Read 949 times)

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
Re: Kam...
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »
wowwwwwww

yall dipset fans went too far this time.

cam>kam??? wtf

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

d-nice

« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2006, 03:44:49 PM »
wowwwwwww

yall dipset fans went too far this time.

cam>kam??? wtf

Yep that is what was said. I cannot even think of 1 Cam album that can hold weight with Made In America. Confessions Of Fire & SDE were tight but none of his recent albums fuck with Made In America.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2006, 03:46:12 PM »
whats the point d?

d-nice

« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2006, 03:50:33 PM »
whats the point d?

I didn't say it like Kam's music is a college course, He talks about political issues, he is a Muslim. He ain't talkin about just selling drugs and killing people for the most part. His lyrics have a purpose to them. No different than Dead Prez, Public Enemy, Paris or rappers of that nature. When he got away from that, he fell off. Hell, you can't help to at least hear something different from a Kam album no matter how old it is because of the subject matter.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 03:57:37 PM by d-nice »

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2006, 05:31:27 PM »
Made In America is one of the best produced albums of all time. It is one of my personal favorite albums aswell. It has production from Battlecat, DJ Quik, Warren G, Cold187um (Big Hutch from Above The Law) and E A Ski. The production line-up alone simply is a reason to own this album. And if you know anything about westcoast music, you know about this album. Kam did the beats justice on this album.

And to the idiot that said "who would want to learn anything from a rapper?" That truly is the dumbest thing I ever read. Like the other person said it's not like taking a college course. Kam has more intelligent shit to say, not like Camron talking about a pink coat.

Also your deaf man comment, "thats like asking a deaf man how to pronounce a word." If you are trying to generalize that all rappers have nothing intelligent to say, what does that say about the listeners? (including yourself)

d-nice

« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2006, 05:35:37 PM »
^^^CHUUCH

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2006, 05:41:23 PM »
Also your deaf man comment, "thats like asking a deaf man how to pronounce a word." If you are trying to generalize that all rappers have nothing intelligent to say, what does that say about the listeners? (including yourself)
nah, some of em got intelegent things to say, but buddy said you might learn something. did kam goto college? did he graduate high school? is he a teacher? does he make up facts about the government like all other political rappers? does he claim stupid shit like the government administers aids? does he spray that same afrocentric bullshit that other 'intelligent' rappers say? what is it that he says is intelligent? what could i potentialy learn? will i actully be learning or will i just be misinformed? please anwser these questions?

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2006, 05:43:36 PM »
anyone who thinks dipshit makes good music, should never be taken seriously when discussing music.  thats like hearing a giants fan say they have a good baseball team and then trying to have a serious convo about baseball.  sorry, but it just isn't possible.  Made in America would destroy a cam'ron album if it were executive produced by dre and had features of ren, e-40, celly cell, tray deee, jayo felony, ice cube, dr. dre, and bo roc.

if you ain't knowin about Made in America then it is pretty obvious you are really lacking in the knowledge dept when it comes to rap music.

and here is one thing you can learn from kam: if you like dipshit music you are dumb and worthless.  If you don't like dipshit music you still may be dumb and worthless, but you also may not.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2006, 05:47:58 PM »
anyone who thinks dipshit makes good music, should never be taken seriously when discussing music.  thats like hearing a giants fan say they have a good baseball team and then trying to have a serious convo about baseball.  sorry, but it just isn't possible.  Made in America would destroy a cam'ron album if it were executive produced by dre and had features of ren, e-40, celly cell, tray deee, jayo felony, ice cube, dr. dre, and bo roc.

if you ain't knowin about Made in America then it is pretty obvious you are really lacking in the knowledge dept when it comes to rap music.

and here is one thing you can learn from kam: if you like dipshit music you are dumb and worthless.  If you don't like dipshit music you still may be dumb and worthless, but you also may not.

You are a idiot, I am sorry.  You dont even listen to the Dips and you know it, I bet you havnt even heard 5 dipset songs.  Why dont you open the "sickest rap lines" thread and look at some of the Cam and 40 Cal lyrics!  You shouldnt be taking seriousley when discussing music, the only rap you think exists is WC rap from the mid 90's.  WAKE UP.

Giants vs A's (2000-2006)

A's :  4 STRAIGHT playoff losses in game 5 of the first round
Giants : 2002 NL champs

playoff series wins A's = none
playoff series wins Giants = 2

acgrundy

« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2006, 06:03:30 PM »
Your right, I haven't heard 5 dipshit songs, I probably haven't heard 1, and I pray to God that I never hear one.  No, the only GOOD rap I think exists is that from the WC of the mid 90s.  Trust me, I acknowledge plenty of other Crap exists, and I have not a care in the world to find out about it.

LOL @ you still tryna make an argument about the giants.

Do your research Ms. downsyndrome:  A's have the better record vs the giants since interleague play started.  A's swept the giants in a world series.  A's have 4 world championships, giants have 0.  Keep basing your arguments on imaginary events, and I will keep owning you.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2006, 06:06:53 PM »
Your right, I haven't heard 5 dipshit songs, I probably haven't heard 1, and I pray to God that I never hear one.  No, the only GOOD rap I think exists is that from the WC of the mid 90s.  Trust me, I acknowledge plenty of other Crap exists, and I have not a care in the world to find out about it.

LOL @ you still tryna make an argument about the giants.

Do your research Ms. downsyndrome:  A's have the better record vs the giants since interleague play started.  A's swept the giants in a world series.  A's have 4 world championships, giants have 0.  Keep basing your arguments on imaginary events, and I will keep owning you.

Dude the last 6 years the Giants have won more than the A's PERIOD!!  Im not talking about 20-30 years ago, Im talkin about now and since 2000 the A's have never won a playoff series and the Giants won the National League OWNED! And thanks for proving my point and admitting that you have never heard 1 dipset song, that would qualify you as a pudwhack for saying the Dips are wack when you have NEVER HEARD THEM!  Step up your game man!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2006, 06:09:56 PM »
some one anwser my questions.

and plus, even if you have a bad team you still can be ontop of your shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2006, 06:12:19 PM »
umm, I don't need to try having sex with a man to know that I like girls more than men.  If giants fans cling to cam'ron nuts like flies on shit thats enuff evidence for me that I won't like his music.

and you are wrong about your baseball.  give it up dude.  You are living in a fantasy world.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Prove these facts wrong:

A's have a winning record vs the giants
A's have won 4 world titles, giants have won zero
A's swept the giants in the world series, the giants have never beaten the A's in Postseason
A's have a better 2006 record than the giants with a much less payroll
All giants fans are homosexual

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2006, 06:15:53 PM »
umm, I don't need to try having sex with a man to know that I like girls more than men.  If giants fans cling to cam'ron nuts like flies on shit thats enuff evidence for me that I won't like his music.

and you are wrong about your baseball.  give it up dude.  You are living in a fantasy world.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Prove these facts wrong:

A's have a winning record vs the giants
A's have won 4 world titles, giants have won zero
A's swept the giants in the world series, the giants have never beaten the A's in Postseason
A's have a better 2006 record than the giants with a much less payroll
All giants fans are homosexual
you make shit up alot, dont you?
and your first 2 sentences dont make sence

HoodstaZ_n_Crime

• Lil Geezy
  • REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »
lol@ these homos reppin dipset, talkin bout they generals in a thread with the word ''kam'' in it

haha

nigga shut yo trap, dont nobody over 14 years old give a fucc about that hoe ass dipset shit

BEST IN THE WEST

1. Young Dre the Truth