Author Topic: Kam...  (Read 948 times)

DipsetGeneral

Re: Kam...
« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2006, 06:26:24 PM »
umm, I don't need to try having sex with a man to know that I like girls more than men.  If giants fans cling to cam'ron nuts like flies on shit thats enuff evidence for me that I won't like his music.

and you are wrong about your baseball.  give it up dude.  You are living in a fantasy world.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Prove these facts wrong:

A's have a winning record vs the giants
A's have won 4 world titles, giants have won zero
A's swept the giants in the world series, the giants have never beaten the A's in Postseason
A's have a better 2006 record than the giants with a much less payroll
All giants fans are homosexual

Giants 2002 National League Champs
A's :  4 straight losses in game 5 of first round,  PATHETIC!

And since interleague play they have won 1 game more than the Giants wow big deal, they have been practically identical since interleague started.  You need to watch more baseball man.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 06:28:16 PM by DipsetGeneral »

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2006, 06:28:47 PM »
lol@ these homos reppin dipset, talkin bout they generals in a thread with the word ''kam'' in it

haha

nigga shut yo trap, dont nobody over 14 years old give a fucc about that hoe ass dipset shit

oh ok. i bet your a real crip.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2006, 06:29:37 PM »
lol@ these homos reppin dipset, talkin bout they generals in a thread with the word ''kam'' in it

haha

nigga shut yo trap, dont nobody over 14 years old give a fucc about that hoe ass dipset shit

I really hope for the sake of all mankind that your under the age of 13, god I hope so

acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2006, 06:30:17 PM »
umm, I don't need to try having sex with a man to know that I like girls more than men.  If giants fans cling to cam'ron nuts like flies on shit thats enuff evidence for me that I won't like his music.

and you are wrong about your baseball.  give it up dude.  You are living in a fantasy world.  You don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Prove these facts wrong:

A's swept the giants in the world series, the giants have never beaten the A's in Postseason
you make shit up alot, dont you?
and your first 2 sentences dont make sence

I make up a ton of shit, but not Oakland A's facts or facts about stupid people, I can't make those things up.

and my first 2 sentences would only make sense to those who are not dipshit groupies, because once you become a dipshit groupie you prove that not only are you weak minded, but you are also worthless, poor, useless, a goat fucker, homosexual, addicted to crack, addicted to haveing nuts on your chin, knowledgeless about baseball, knowledgeless about music, knowledgeless about your own existence, and possibly a child molester.

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2006, 06:32:53 PM »

Prove these facts wrong:

I make up a ton of shit, but not Oakland A's facts or facts about stupid people, I can't make those things up.

and my first 2 sentences would only make sense to those who are not dipshit groupies, because once you become a dipshit groupie you prove that not only are you weak minded, but you are also worthless, poor, useless, a goat fucker, homosexual, addicted to crack, addicted to haveing nuts on your chin, knowledgeless about baseball, knowledgeless about music, knowledgeless about your own existence, and possibly a child molester.

Wow I am speechless, dumbest post ever. Remember when you were cool Grundy?  what happened?

HoodstaZ_n_Crime

• Lil Geezy
  • REVOLUTION IN PROGRESS
« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2006, 06:34:51 PM »
im 22

and why the fucc is u callin yaself a ''dipset general''

niggas your not a part of dipset or whatever faggot ass movement they got craccin

why call yaself that

dont even type to me u bitch ass nigga

and this other muthafucca drugstore or whatever, dogg dont worry about what im doin, im catered too

BEST IN THE WEST

1. Young Dre the Truth

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2006, 06:35:14 PM »
can someone anwser my questions?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2006, 06:36:43 PM »

Prove these facts wrong:

wow, youre an idiot.

lol

acgrundy

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2006, 06:41:37 PM »

Prove these facts wrong:

Wow I am speechless, dumbest post ever. Remember when you were cool Grundy?  what happened?

here is what happened:

1. you started smoking crack
2. you decided to take up rollerblading as a hobby
3. rollerblading + smoking crack = an accident waiting to happen
4. that accident happened
5. you somehow recovered from the accident
6. your brain now functions as that of a rollerblading crackhead
7. somehow you lost part of your hearing
8. you mistakingly inserted a dipshit cd instead of a spice 1 cd
9. thinking you were listening to spice 1, you became addicted to dipshit music
10. You became a dipshit fan because you are weak minded
11. Your life is ruined.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2006, 06:42:12 PM »

Prove these facts wrong:

that is so true.....

acgrundy

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:08 PM »

Prove these facts wrong:

wow, youre an idiot.

lol

wow, you're a dipshit fan

DipsetGeneral

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2006, 06:43:30 PM »

Prove these facts wrong:

here is what happened:

1. you started smoking crack
2. you decided to take up rollerblading as a hobby
3. rollerblading + smoking crack = an accident waiting to happen
4. that accident happened
5. you somehow recovered from the accident
6. your brain now functions as that of a rollerblading crackhead
7. somehow you lost part of your hearing
8. you mistakingly inserted a dipshit cd instead of a spice 1 cd
9. thinking you were listening to spice 1, you became addicted to dipshit music
10. You became a dipshit fan because you are weak minded
11. Your life is ruined.

That was actually kind of funny +1

d-nice

« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2006, 12:31:06 AM »
Also your deaf man comment, "thats like asking a deaf man how to pronounce a word." If you are trying to generalize that all rappers have nothing intelligent to say, what does that say about the listeners? (including yourself)
nah, some of em got intelegent things to say, but buddy said you might learn something. did kam goto college? did he graduate high school? is he a teacher? does he make up facts about the government like all other political rappers? does he claim stupid shit like the government administers aids? does he spray that same afrocentric bullshit that other 'intelligent' rappers say? what is it that he says is intelligent? what could i potentialy learn? will i actully be learning or will i just be misinformed? please anwser these questions?

You might learn that there is other music than Dipset and Lil Wayne and Kam has got some good music. But you sound like you already have all the answers so never mind.

Diggfinger

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2006, 03:04:06 AM »
He's ok

Below Average.

yeah he's sure not on the same level as the real Cam.

KAM sh*ts on the pussy coloured Cam ANY day of the week or month ;D