Author Topic: I FINALLY GOT IT YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1241 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: I FINALLY GOT IT YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2006, 07:48:54 AM »
LMAO@using 91 octane for a 350Z...But yea, it's a cool car, my choice was between this, the Maxima, and the Altima 3.5 SE, and I chose the Altimeezy...PeACe
wats soo funny about the 91 gas for the 350?

and far as insurance goes i only pay 100 bux a mont

The engine doesn't require that type of gas, unless you're rich and are extremely worried about keeping your engine as clean as possible, I suggest you down-grade to AT LEAST 89, if not 87...A lot of Beamers and Benzs don't even require 91...PeACe
if ur monkey ass knows anything about sports cars and the engines they require it so it can run smoothly this aint the same engine as ur altima. read da maual of the 350 and ask the dealership and ask someone who owns one ull get the same answer theyll think ur stupid if u consider 87 for that car sure u can fill it wit 87 but it will run shitty

LMAO...Dude, the 3.5 SE and 350Z engine is EXTREMELY similar...You dumb muthafucka actin' like you know everything, Nissan's DO NOT require the highest grade of gas, that is KNOWN...PeACe
if you have a high compression ratio you will need higher octane gas. the z has a 10.3:1 ratio, thats high you should put 91 in so it doesnt knock.
THANK YOU! im sick of this muthafucka actin like he knows everything. NIK ur not a very smart guy u just like to argue alot thats all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »
LMAO...You're either rich or are extremely worried about your car if you fill up 91 octane in a Nissan...The end.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 01:42:18 AM »
LOL naw man property managment trade is more like it
property managment=front office?
property managment=maintaince?
Dispatcher = in the office
Dispatcher=pussy
2 jobs=350Z

no doubt its a nice car, but a dumb decision.  You work 2 jobs to afford a car payment, meanwhile I will bet my life that you don't own a house.  car value = a loss every year, not an investment.  You are living way over your budget.  congrats if this car is what makes you happy in life, but I sure as hell don't understand that thought process.

always so quick to bet youre life\account or so quick to make guarantees

The Best of 3 Worlds

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2006, 12:41:15 AM »
LMAO...You're either rich or are extremely worried about your car if you fill up 91 octane in a Nissan...The end.

read that u fuckin ignorant peice of shit... right out the owners manual next time dont fuckin argue wit me wen i comes to cars this is a 350Z not ur fuckin altima maybe if u stop smokin bud and let the resin clear from ur brain ull be able to argue about somethin u can back up

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2006, 12:51:27 AM »
^^No kidding, my car says it takes 91 octane as well, but doesn't mean I buy into that shit...It's pretty much all the same, you won't notice a difference if you filled with 89, I guarantee you...PeACe

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2006, 12:59:17 AM »
^^No kidding, my car says it takes 91 octane as well, but doesn't mean I buy into that shit...It's pretty much all the same, you won't notice a difference if you filled with 89, I guarantee you...PeACe
my dad drove it and i was wit him he noticed the i had exactly half a tank left so he gets the smart idea of "fillin it up" so he pulls into the

gas station before i tell him wat to fill, hes puttin 87 in it and tops it off. this was last night now all fuckin day that shits been puttering out the

exhaust and the car shakes a lil wen its stopped. didnt do that shit wen it was only 91 in there. so yes u can notice the difference. now i have to

drive till this shit burns out so i can put 91 in there

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2006, 01:07:18 AM »
my dad drove it and i was wit him he noticed the i had exactly half a tank left so he gets the smart idea of "fillin it up" so he pulls into the

gas station before i tell him wat to fill, hes puttin 87 in it and tops it off. this was last night now all fuckin day that shits been puttering out the

exhaust and the car shakes a lil wen its stopped. didnt do that shit wen it was only 91 in there. so yes u can notice the difference. now i have to

First of all, I said put 89, not 87...But either way, it's pretty much impossible for a new car to have the effect such as the one you're describing from simply filling 87... PeACe

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2006, 03:33:29 PM »

First of all, I said put 89, not 87...But either way, it's pretty much impossible for a new car to have the effect such as the one you're describing from simply filling 87... PeACe
its more possible because the engine hasnt been broken in.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »

I highly doubt the effects were from the gas he filled...I dunno, maybe it's just me, but 89 definitely won't make a noticeable difference...I once read that some stations got busted in the past for using 89 as 91 for years and no one ever noticed until someone actually tested the gas...But whatever, go ahead and fill whatever makes you sleep better at night...PeACe

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2006, 12:57:56 AM »

I highly doubt the effects were from the gas he filled...I dunno, maybe it's just me, but 89 definitely won't make a noticeable difference...I once read that some stations got busted in the past for using 89 as 91 for years and no one ever noticed until someone actually tested the gas...But whatever, go ahead and fill whatever makes you sleep better at night...PeACe

exactly, if he doesnt sleep at night hell be tired and wreck his car yet again...do whats best homie  ;) 91 it is!

The Best of 3 Worlds