Author Topic: G Unit Artist Hot Rod Gonna be @ Club Sevilla in Riverside Cali  (Read 928 times)

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
Re: G Unit Artist Hot Rod Gonna be @ Club Sevilla in Riverside Cali
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2006, 06:35:33 PM »
Nobody gave gunit our mixtape, that was a PYO nigga fase was with. Na we aint cool with Gunit, a couple of our artists have gotten into fights with Gunit crips cuz they wearin a Brazil St Records shirt. Its still GUnot everyday over here, hell we tha ones makin tha shirts.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2006, 07:09:54 PM »
I nickname my dick Hot Rod

lmao

man this nigga chose hot rod as a rap name. fuck that!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »
how old is he??

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2006, 08:43:11 AM »
Nobody gave gunit our mixtape, that was a PYO nigga fase was with. Na we aint cool with Gunit, a couple of our artists have gotten into fights with Gunit crips cuz they wearin a Brazil St Records shirt. Its still GUnot everyday over here, hell we tha ones makin tha shirts.

Alright, thanks for clearing that up. I wish Fase and Game would put their egos aside and dead their beef though. It seems people that are cool with both of them are just staying neutral and not picking sides which is a good thing. I think I even saw Wackstar, Greg and a few others in the One Blood video